• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star wars: Republic commando 3 Legend of the 501st

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Ok this is how it goes we start off at geonosis and we are the 501st then later on like when we reach kashysk(sp) its up to you if you want to follow command #66 but heres the thing you can also be a Commando from delta squad of course there will only be the chosen four who ever wants to be them and then theres the classes for republics 501st and the empires 501st which of course will be seperate but depending on whose side you take will determine who wins yes there will be jedi and sith such as anikin(sp) Sykwalker, mace windu, Obiwan kenobi and ben kenobi, the emperor(only after command #66), luke skywalker, Princess leia, General Greivious,Aki-min(forgot the rest but will be know as him), Sykria Arilla(the twilik jedi)(sp), and of course the option of 3 yes only 3 custom jedi. Now for the ranks of the republic and empire

Republic
Clone Trooper-1
Arc Trooper-1
Clone Sharpshooter-1
Clone engineer
Jet Trooper-1
Clone Commander-1
(in space use only):
Clone Pilot
Clone Marine

and then the empire

Stormtrooper
Vangaurd
Engeneer
Sharpshooter
Arc Caster
(and one more i forgot what it was but ill get back to you on it just put it as ??? if you want it)

(only five on the sign up of each and once the rp starts once at a Command post you can change and if your a commando you can have a solider on that feild as well ill be posting when each position is full )
and of course you know the commando gear i think if you dont pm me about it please

Rules:
No Godmodeing(you can say you endurant but you have to die some time but you can come back)
No powerplaying(you do have permission to control extra clone soliders and if permission is given by any rper in this you can control thiers but i will ask you if you dont say the person has)
Have fun
I allow one liners
I allow illiteracy just make sure you use ooc and " "
you dont have to pm to join or ask just make sure your tamplate is done

{ill give my tamplate afte 3 people have thiers done and posted}

uh thats about it i hope you guys have fun

Tamplate:
Name:
Wepons: (everyone has a pistol and a blaster rifle you can make up your own too)
Fondest memory since cloning:

Last edited:

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
Name: Magma
Wepons: two blasters, blaster rifle (like the ones the normal clones have in battlefront), detonators and grenades
Fondest memory since cloning: Blowing up stuff with detonators

Last edited:

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
ooc: looks like you need more people

Name: Zieth Comacoda
Weapons: pistol, blaster rifle, thermal detonaors
Fondest memory since cloning: Gaining victory over the droids after all but three of his squadron was destroyed in battle.

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc: its ok with me and thanks for joining thaniloan you guys can be jet troopers and commander troopers any time you know they have good weps EMP launcher for jet trooper also a jet pack and a chaingun for commander sorry if i forgot to mension that >.>

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Name: Xiao Shirzuki
Wepons: pistol, sniper rifle, recon droid(the one from BF1) and Thermal detnoaters
Fondest memory since cloning: Being noted as one of the only females in the force.

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc: ok heres what youve been waitng for i guess >.>

Name: Jub Jub
Wepons: Chaingun,thermal dentenators, Recon driod
Fondest memory since cloning: Being promoted from Trooper to Commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back