• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeysGirl

i mentioned a steamboat willie world in a "what worlds are in KH2?" thread. i was only kidding though when i mentioned it... but now there are rumors that it will be in there

i think that steamboat willie will not be a world, but we will see a "flashback" of a clip from steamboat willie when donald and goofy tell sora about pete. (sora never even heard of pete before). if it isnt like just a little movie clip, then i dont think it will be in KH2 because there wouldnt be any plot for the world. thats just what i think.

JoeysGirl

.:KL:. said:
These aren't rumors. It's supposedly confirmed by Buena Vista. Which I have doubts about.

if people have doubts, then isnt it a rumor? if its 100% confirmed then no one would have doubts.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Lunar Love said:
What kind of plot could they make out of it? o_0 I don't think they can, the only thing Sora could do there is drive a boat....and whistle.....and then drive some more........O_______O

possibly trying 2 destroy pete like throwing a barrel on his head

also i can see just no voice acting at all just expressions and music notes!:p :D

YoshiAngemon

If any of you has ever played Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse, Then you'd know how it would play in a game. It gets colorized after you defeat Pete. Only the B/W Mickey stays the same. Either that or Square Enix might include something from a Capcom game starring Mickey Mouse, like Magical Quest.

Spirit

wat r u kidding me u kids these days dont kno nothing about good television aww i remember when it was first broadcasted .... *mumbles on about steamboat willie for abot an hour* and that is the story of steamboat willie hehehe but i think its abot time for a nap yes sir e yep....just mickey and steamboat willie.......zzzzzzzzz

lol anyway i never knew any1 couldnt kno about steamboat willie its a classic ^_^

YoshiAngemon

Well, if you can't find the Disney Treasures DVD "Mickey Mouse in Black & White, Volume 1," then you can find Steamboat Willie on the Vintage Mickey DVD when it comes out in a few weeks or so.

YoshiAngemon

That's just stupid. Besides, I think it wouldn't even fit into the routine. Just forget about it.

Safer Sion

I think it would be kinda cool, and funny to play a world in black and white, and to see sora and the others in a kind of 30's look. I can see it now the level opening like the old cartoons, and seeing Sora and Company with the black beady eyes and the over exaggerated smiles on their faces, and if you stop moving (the characters) they would be boucing up and down taping their feet to the sound of the beat. It would be halarious and yet strangley entertaining...o_0

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
hmm classic Mickey EH? Perhaps the whole level is black and white, and maybe donald and goofy look different. Maybe Pete is in 2 levels? And Perhaps Mickey makes a return in it. Sounds cool to me!

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
It was on buena vista games website. buena vista is the huge company behind Disney's TV and merchandise. So look for the site link, it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back