• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Still One Thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

I everybody, AllEndsWith- here! We know about the KH storyline. We also know or assume BBS and 358/2 Days will solve some plot holes.

Like Roxas's time with the Organization. Or Xehanort's mysterious past. Those will be solved in BBS and Days.

I can't forget Coded which will show the way to the future after KH2.

But there's one thing I can't understand, will Nomura ever explain what happened to Xemnas when he first formed, like what he did or if anyone else was with him.

Could there be any indication that Nomura will ever explain this, or are we left to ponder this ourselves?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I everybody, AllEndsWith- here! We know about the KH storyline. We also know or assume BBS and 358/2 Days will solve some plot holes.

They'll build up more holes and mysteries than they'll solve.

But there's one thing I can't understand, will Nomura ever explain what happened to Xemnas when he first formed, like what he did or if anyone else was with him.

Could there be any indication that Nomura will ever explain this, or are we left to ponder this ourselves?

As far as I know, it's actually Xemnas that kicked AtW out of Radiant Garden. So in a sense, we do know what happened, and in a sense, we don't due to relevance. This might be referenced in either BBS or Days or both, but I don't see them dwelling on it if they'll bring it up at all.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Then they will hopefully make a game to fill those plot holes, leaving even bigger plot holes. Then they will hopefully make a game to fill those plot holes, leaving even bigger plot holes. etc
The cycle continues

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Then they will hopefully make a game to fill those plot holes, leaving even bigger plot holes. Then they will hopefully make a game to fill those plot holes, leaving even bigger plot holes. etc
The cycle continues

BBS, Days and Coded are all there to set up a story for KH3.
Now if KH3 won't solve everything it should've, then we start a riot.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I love that about all of this. Just when you think you have everything figured out, you only realize you don't know anything.

I agree with Rain, knowing what happened directly after he was formed doesn't really matter for anything other than what Rain said. There's no reason at this point to go into any great detail about it. So to me, we know all we need to.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
AllEndsWith- said:
Nomura ever explain what happened to Xemnas when he first formed, like what he did or if anyone else was with him.

Um....AtW apprentice casted off their bodies with Xehanort so they all followed him and the organization eventually relized they needed more members to carry out their plans. While Xemnas intentions were to get a new heart.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
BBS, Days and Coded are all there to set up a story for KH3.
Now if KH3 won't solve everything it should've, then we start a riot.

I still think eventually they will bring out another side story game about king mickeys adventures so KH3 will leave room for other games (not KH4 but other side story ones). I kinda like the mysteries of the unexplained KH universe, it gives me stuff to think about.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

If by "first formed" you mean, how he came to be in the first place, then Xehanort cast off his body to study the heartless, thus creating Xemnas.

If bu "first formed" you mean the Organization, I think that will be shown a bit more in detail in Days.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

My memories a little faulty,but didn't they talk about this in the Secret Ansem Reports?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
They did somewhat yes, like what Rain's first post said. Xemnas kicked out AtW from Radiant Garden.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I'm sorry, isn't the game centered around Roxas and Xion? If there is a prologue, it would more than likely be the events leading up to, and including, Sora's seppuku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back