• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

one wing angel

okay i want to know what you think could have been said in the letter that sora got at the end of kingdom hearts 2. basically how do you think the new story could start? feel free to put any new kingdom hearts theory in here

Eternal Redemption

last in line
okay i want to know what you think could have been said in the letter that sora got at the end of kingdom hearts 2. basically how do you think the new story could start? feel free to put any new kingdom hearts theory in here

Its going to folow upto a KH3 yada yada yada and then Sora pwns someone elses ass and then they live happily ever after. amirite? :3

one wing angel

little too easy dontcha think dion? i say that something happens to the queen this time and we can play as the king as well in our party this time around.

one wing angel

alright what if the letter was a warnning telling them to get off the island b4 it gets swallowed by darkness? how bout tht?

Eternal Redemption

last in line
i think that the letter sed that a new being has come back from the past(the beings u see in the scans of BBS) and are trying too do w/e evil thing it is they do and asking sora too help and blah blah save the world and yeah

............LOLOLOLOLOL Thats so funny xDDD makes no sense <_<.

@ owa :naw I doubt that sumin that dark will happen. Remember? DISNEY? :3 Someones gonna get kidnapped you can count on that, though.

one wing angel

i do think that the BBS theory is a good one yet it did have the kings symbol on it. i think something else happens to the islands maybe the beings come to the island?

one wing angel

well hopfully sephiroth make an appearance again^^ what about characters who do you think will show up?

one wing angel

i said tht the darkness theory wouldn't work >_> but anyway.........im still waiting for a good theory dion

A

Azrael

We don't know at all but here is my guess.

Mickey warns Sora of a unknown enemy from the past known as the complete being of Xehanort from analyzing the contents of Jiminy's Journal unlocking several key secrets. He tells them to go look throughout the worlds and see if this Xehanort is around. Blah blah....Riku dies...Sora becomes Xehanort and Kairi dies alone in her sleep.

big don mega

i already know aproximatly what it will say. king mickey is always straight to the point so it'll be short and not explain to much which you have to figure out throughout the game

trini202

How about we all wait until KH3 is officially and verbally confirmed? THEN we can start the speculation.

why? why should we wait when we know its coming out?

i think the letter is saying that xehanort is back yada yada yada or maybe its a court summoning? 0.o

did we even find out what was in the letter in the first game?

also what if sora goes back to school? what if a big mean kid tries to bully him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back