• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel425

Why was chicken little a summon did anyone use him? i tried once and it seemed so pointless to me

Girlygirl

I used the summons every now or then, or just for fun. I liked chicken Little and Genie the best though, used them the most. I liked all of them though.

Justified1217

i used the hell out of the peter pan summon during the tournament where you were alone and could only use summons...it got me threw it hella fast

T

TheTerrorofDeath

No I hate that damn chicken. I hate summons period, but im going to get them to level 7 to get that tournament.

Moodring

I used Chicken Little, Genie, and Stitch ONCE. But I often summoned Peter Pan while in the tournament. Other than Peter Pan, the summons were pretty useless.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I didn't use any summons other than to check them out once or twice. The only summon I used more than twice (like 3 times) was peter pan because it's cool I like how you can fly and just quickly attack everyone. And since it heals you

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
CL was there to level up your summons fast (his limit cost the most on the summon gauge, and it is the only one you can stop. Genie is good till you get Final Form, Peter Pan and stitch are to get the required points in the tournaments for your journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back