• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stupid theory on the Engentic Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealNapster

This may sound like a stupid theory on who the EM is but I think its from someone from star wars. Why, one the EM has lightsabers and two he does that electricty force thing from his hands like Darth Sidius and Vader did in Star wars. Yeah this theory is lame but think about it, it could be true.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea? When did we see him with lightsabers or lighting coming from his hands?

DarkOblivion

hes right tho, Em is based on star wars very much, but they would do that because all the mai characters are newly made.

Twilight Dweller

That...would be a really really long shot. Just because it's like something else doesn' mean it is. Besides, that would seem really annoying. I think Nomura is more creative than that.

Sanctuary Keeper

This may sound like a stupid theory on who the EM is but I think its from someone from star wars. Why, one the EM has lightsabers and two he does that electricty force thing from his hands like Darth Sidius and Vader did in Star wars. Yeah this theory is lame but think about it, it could be true.
No
Yea? When did we see him with lightsabers or lighting coming from his hands?
And what light saber? What lightning thing?
The 2 red/pinkish lightsaber, they look like lightsabers, but he can make his appear out of nowhere and the lightining, which would draw Sora to the enemy and paralyze Sora, quite similar to Larxenes :lightining bolt sleight

Last edited:

pi r circles

Lucas arts and disney are related if you have ever been to Disney world you would know and then it wouldn't happen cuase Square is so much more creative than that so sorry to bust your bubble

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
no, really just no, not possible in anyway. What on earth made you think of such a stupid idea you reject of the gene pool!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
TheRealNapster said:

I have a serious question to ask you...... are you on drugs? No, seriously.... are you?

The EM is NOT a Star Wars person because:
1. SE doesnt't have liscence to Star Wars
2. Star Wars isn't a part of Disney
3. WTF?!
4. It would ruin EVERYTHING
5. Just because he has lazer-weapons and electricity attack....thingy... doesn't mean he's Darth-whomever

So um likeh gee!@!!~~ doze dat meen lawrxsen iz Dorht Blohdn bcuz she kan maek lytnign attkcs?!

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Keyblade Shards said:
I have a serious question to ask you...... are you on drugs? No, seriously.... are you?

3. WTF?!
5. Just because he has lazer-weapons and electricity attack....thingy... doesn't mean he's Darth-whomever

So um likeh gee!@!!~~ doze dat meen lawrxsen iz Dorht Blohdn bcuz she kan maek lytnign attkcs?!
Apparently thou art not a Star Wars fan, hmm? *raises eybrows*

Oh and to the original poster. Its not possible unless George Lucas had a massive head injury and signed all his Star Wars rights to Nomura. Also the "Lightsabers" he has are merely laser swords as used by many other games (super smash brothers). Anyway and I know this cannot be a Star Wars character because Jedi/Sith dont use two lightsabers.

Good thought I had it as well but it just wouldnt happen. If I had mod powers right now I would say this thread is closed. Your theory is dicounted therefore this thread has no meaning except to be a spam breeding ground.

Words of Wisdom

The_Superior345

BHK (Unknown) said:
Anyway and I know this cannot be a Star Wars character because Jedi/Sith dont use two lightsabers.
wrong, watch clone wars, not attack of the clones, clone wars, the animated mini series. that sith lady hunter thing has two lightsabers. and, in attack of the clones, anakin uses two lightsabers against dooku, and darth mauls two sided lightsaber, so yes, jedi/sith do use two lightsabers.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well actually i think its possible that the em was based on star wars characters but isnt a specific character. in other words, the character is based on star wars but isnt from star wars

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
Keyblade Shards said:

3. WTF?!

yeah,I think he is on drugs......

LoL i like that one the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back