• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Subjects of Confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
first question: why do Terra's eyes turn yellow at the end of the KH2 FM secret ending?

second question: If the human is separated into heart, mind, and soul, and the Heartless are associated with hearts and Nobodies are associated with bodies, does that mean there is something that is associated with souls?

The first reply will probably be" Oh we are already discussing this in another thread!"

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
....hahahaha

actually i think im the first post but yea....i havent been on khi in a while so i WONT say that....instead:

1)i didn't even notice that...then again i havent seen that trailer in a while either...
2)that is entirely possible...well i havent heard anything of new enemies...i think....o_O just a new organization member

Essence of Elegy

Awards
well, I read somewhere that Terra was "Xehanort's avenger." I thought he might have some relation with Xehanort other than being his enemy and them both being Keyblade masters.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
first question: why do Terra's eyes turn yellow at the end of the KH2 FM secret ending?

We don't know.

second question: If the human is separated into heart, mind, and soul, and the Heartless are associated with hearts and Nobodies are associated with bodies, does that mean there is something that is associated with souls?

Uh, no mind. It's part of the body. And a nobody is made of both a body and soul.

Essence of Elegy

Awards
When I said mind I meant body, sorry. And I have heard that Nobodies are soul and body, but I was just wondering if anyone thought otherwise.

shadow15

Terras eyes turn yellow because the darkness is getting to him.

Here's what i think of the org., they will return just not the whole org.
Nobodies are the body and it's soul they have minds the mind is what controls the body.
Roxas' body is Vens body Ven was put to sleep and his soul was sealed within Soras heart the chosen one for the keyblade, Roxas awakened with the feelings of Sora.

shadow15

Here's the quote that say Terra is master xehanorts avenger, He is master Xehanorts Avenger,His name is Terra,He is not yet awakened,He is connected to those two...

shadow15

I think the heartless was left with a mind and so was the nobody i think it just has to do with memory or something.

Essence of Elegy

Awards
what if when a nobody was destroyed its soul was released along with the mind? would that bring a whole other final boss for KH3? If so, he better not respawn like five times like it was with Xemnas.

KH_master959

i cant remember where but i herd there was gonna be a new type of enemy in bbs but maybe it was wrong

shadow15

Well i'm guessing that when the nobody is destroyed,like if the DS was defeated then it would go to another host or something i dunnoe but i'm pretty sure Master Xehanort isn't all evil i think it's someoneelse that's the main villain.

Vens mind must have gotten the memories and some memories stayed to Kairi making Roxas and Namine and so forth.

Aqua was probably turned into a nobody of someone or something you know Maleficent was defeated by the keyblade wouldn't that give her a heartless.
I dunnoe,this stuff is pretty confusing.

Stars

リク

I think he using darkness or give himself into darknes..maybe

Nobodies created from body and soul...

The first reply will probably be" Oh we are already discussing this in another thread!"

LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back