• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sunset Horizon.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Riku

Which is by the way, the unofficial title of the FIRST Kingdom Hearts II secret ending.

I'm just curious; Why did people dismiss this video as if it didn't matter anymore, after the KHII:FM+ secret video was released? Do you really think SE would just pointlessly make a video like that, just so that they can "disprove" themselves?

I mean.. doesn't anyone think that the first video and the second video were not right after each one another? And that it could have been that the first video happened much earlier, or much later, than the second?

UrbanQuattrus

The first video doesn't really show much of anything that doesn't occur in the opening of the second video.

And if it is a separate but similar-looking set of events, what do you think is the significance of that?

Dark Riku

I wouldn't know, nor would I want to guess, but there isn't nearly enough to back up an even decent theory. I'm just saying, SE is KNOWN for their twists. It's like their thing.

UrbanQuattrus

True enough; if they weren't then we wouldn't keep coming back, would we?

But since you brought it up, I definitely think you should go with it and think of any ideas you can; as many ideas as we can get is a good thing. (Since I read and responded, I'll try to think of some too.)

Dark Riku

It would be difficult to really.. branch out too widely, not knowing whether it was before or after. Like, did people just not notice the fact that the keyblades changed from the first video to the next? It HAD to have been at different times. Ugh.. I wanna say after, simply because one of the keyblades was Mickey's, but then again, Mickey didn't even have his Kingdom Key back then, I BELIEVE [not sure].

If I had to guess.. I'd say it was after the second video.

semajultima

the reason the caracters were in armour was because they hadny been designed yet. But no i dont think it has a importance.

Dark Riku

the reason the caracters were in armour was because they hadny been designed yet. But no i dont think it has a importance.

I highly doubt that, and unless you have a credible source to back it up, I will continue to do so.

I still believe the two videos occur at seperate times, I mean.. I know this may not be much, but consider these two things.

1. They have TWO keyblades, when the man starts walking towards them.

2. The man walking towards him has his arms down, not behind his back, like Master Xehanort does when he approaches out from the dust. The body figure also seems different to those who look closely.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the first video is usually concept and the second is usually the "real" thing that goes with the story

same thing with the first Final Mix

the reason the caracters were in armour was because they hadny been designed yet.

no te-mura had concept images for them at that time. It was stated so in an interview.

A

Audo

Doesnt anyone remember Another Side, Another Story?
ASAS wasn't in KH2 At all.
DD the one that came AFTER the first one. That one was A LOT more concrete (with the exception of GEU).
Same thing goes with this. They usually make the first video quickly and after a while (like a year, then they made the FM versions) they have more of the plans down. Thats why people are dismissing SH.
Either way, im sure some little things from SH will still be in play (i mean, Riku had his blindfold in ASAS and that was kept Though his freaky deaky Heartless Symbol fire thing and making the clouds disappear didnt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back