• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sup folks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Radox Redux

Hey. How are people? I'm joining from FinalFantasy.net (though I realize that their forums are hosted at KHInsider.) Luckily I happen to be a KH fan as well, and I like KH Insider, so I'll be posting in both anyway. Nice to see you.

Also, not to detract from KH Insider, but it's damn good to see a Final Fantasy site out there that's actually up to date and running well.

One last thing: I seem to be having trouble getting my avatar to work. I tried uploading from a file hosted at Photobucket, as well as uploading one from my own computer, but it keeps saying 'image invalid'. The image is within the 100x100 pixel range and is less than 3.00 MB. Any help would be appreciated. :smile:

Dr_Mario64

Welcome, brother! I don't have an answer for your image problem, but I do agree w/ your statement about khi. Thanks to the wonderful mods, the site stays fresh and always runs like clockwork. They won't give you any trouble so long as u behave yourself, so be sure to read the rules. Other than that, it's time for my unofficial initiation: Now that you have entered this forum you cannot escape! Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Back