• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Nobodies and Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Answer

(Note #1: when I say Super Nobodies I'm talking about Nobodies with strong enough hearts to maintain near-human form and retain memories, such as the Organization XIII members, and when I say Super Heartless, I mean Heartless who had strong enough hearts to maintain a near-human form and retain memories, like Xehonart when he appeared before Riku in HB)
(Note #2- when i say 'natural', that means you beomce a heartless when a normal heartless takes your heart)

From what I've heard, or rather read, i've learned that the Super Nobodies and Super Heartless were formed when someone with a strong enough heart lost it, right? i don't think that's all of it. there's one problem: If someone with a strong enough heart becomes a heartless, then why did Sora become a Shadow in KH1?

At first, i thought that it was simply because Sora lost a huge power source, Kairi's heart, and became very weak, making him vulnerable to the darkness, turning him into a average/sub-average heartless (it's sort of the same principle when you have a large amount of caffine: you have, say a red bull, get a huge surge of energy, but afterwards, you have less energy than before but part of me doesn't buy it. I think that to become a Super Heartless/Nobody, you not only need a strong enough heart, but you must lose you heart in an unnatural way

My Proof:
#1- Organization XIII members 2-6:
Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus , and Zexion all experimented on themselves, causing them to become Super Nobodies. I can only assume that members #7-12 went through a similar process. I know what you're thinking: "Where are their Super Heartless? didn't their hearts become normal heartless? Maybe, i can't explain if their hearts became normal heartless, but Nomura said that Xehonart was about the only one (refering to Xehonart being a human-like heartless) i think he's hinting that they all became like Xehonart, we just haven't seen them"​

#2- Xehonart:
He willingly gave himself to darkness, and abandoned his body. A Heartless didn't take away his heart, so his Super Heartless/Nobody was formed.​

#3- Roxas:
Sora used the Keyblade made up of the 6-princesses-of-heart's hearts. to release Kairi's, but this caused Roxas to be formed, since the nobody created wasn't natural, and if you're thinking "why doesn't sora have a Super Heartless?", then look back ontop​

EDIT- RikuHeroOfDark brought up an interesting point:

If your heart is taken by darkness, then you become a normal heartless

If your heart willingly accepts darkness, then you become a super heartless

Sora was taken by the darkness by the Keyblade that was made up of the 6-princesses-of-heart's hearts, so he became a normal heartless, whereas Xehonart willingly accepted darkness, so he became a SUper Heartless
Any Thoughts? :)

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
wat up the answer long time no see..........

(Note #1: when I say Super Nobodies I'm talking about Nobodies with strong enough hearts to maintain near-human form and retain memories, such as the Organization XIII members, and when I say Super Heartless, I mean Heartless who had strong enough hearts to maintain a near-human form and retain memories, like Xehonart when he appeared before Riku in HB)
(Note #2- when i say 'natural', that means you beomce a heartless when a normal heartless takes your heart)
ok............

From what I've heard, or rather read, i've learned that the Super Nobodies and Super Heartless were formed when someone with a strong enough heart lost it, right? i don't think that's all of it. there's one problem: If someone with a strong enough heart becomes a heartless, then why did Sora become a Shadow in KH1?
no you become a super heartless only if you give yourself to the darkness, if you are taken by the darkness you become a regular heartless.......sora doesn't have a strong heart........he said it himself his power comes form his friends.....................

At first, i thought that it was simply because Sora lost a huge power source, Kairi's heart, and became very weak, making him vulnerable to the darkness, turning him into a average/sub-average heartless (it's sort of the same principle when you have a large amount of caffine: you have, say a red bull, get a huge surge of energy, but afterwards, you have less energy than before but part of me doesn't buy it. I think that to become a Super Heartless/Nobody, you not only need a strong enough heart, but you must lose you heart in an unnatural way
no not really..............sora way was unnatural..........he stabbed himself with a keyblade made of hearts...........i doubt thats natural

My Proof:
#1- Organization XIII members 2-6:
Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus , and Zexion all experimented on themselves, causing them to become Super Nobodies. I can only assume that members #7-12 went through a similar process. I know what you're thinking: "Where are their Super Heartless? didn't their hearts become normal heartless? Maybe, i can't explain if their hearts became normal heartless, but Nomura said that Xehonart was about the only one (refering to Xehonart being a human-like heartless) i think he's hinting that they all became like Xehonart, we just haven't seen them"​
the org. was taken by darkness hence why only "super nobodies" were made but if they were to give themselves to the darkness they would have made super heartless
#2- Xehonart:
He willingly gave himself to darkness, and abandoned his body. A Heartless didn't take away his heart, so his Super Heartless/Nobody was formed.​
exactly he gave himself to the darkness...................

#3- Roxas:
Sora used the Keyblade made up of the 6-princesses-of-heart's hearts. to release Kairi's, but this caused Roxas to be formed, since the nobody created wasn't natural, and if you're thinking "why doesn't sora have a Super Heartless?", then look back ontop​
um.................see above...........

Any Thoughts? :)
not really

The Answer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
wat up the answer long time no see..........

Yep, i like seeing my regulars in my threads :D

RikuHeroOfDark said:
no you become a super heartless only if you give yourself to the darkness, if you are taken by the darkness you become a regular heartless.......

So, what i think you're saying is this:

I Like it! :D i hadn't thought of that, i'm gonna add that and give you credit!...or if you don't want me to post it, just tell me next time you read this, becuase i don't have enough time to pm you. XD

RikuHeroOfDark said:
sora doesn't have a strong heart........he said it himself his power comes form his friends.....................

I thought about "Sora's-power-coming-from-friends", but ditched it. Sora already had a strong enough heart to be a keyblade master, but the memories of his friends simply gave him more power than Riku

RikuHeroOfDark said:
no not really..............sora way was unnatural..........he stabbed himself with a keyblade made of hearts...........i doubt thats natural

#3- Roxas:

RikuHeroOfDark said:
the org. was taken by darkness hence why only "super nobodies" were made but if they were to give themselves to the darkness they would have made super heartless

So what you said was:

If your heart is taken by darkness, then you become a normal nobodies

I assume you meant what you said earlier, since when heartless are formed, nobodies are formed, too

lord_xzsawq21 said:
Thats interesting enough to be true...
But i doubt they're called "Super Heartless" or "Super Nobodies".

lol, you're probably right, but that's what i'm calling them until they have official names

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Answer said:
Yep, i like seeing my regulars in my threads :D

So, what i think you're saying is this:

I Like it! :D i hadn't thought of that, i'm gonna add that and give you credit!...or if you don't want me to post it, just tell me next time you read this, becuase i don't have enough time to pm you. XD

I thought about "Sora's-power-coming-from-friends", but ditched it. Sora already had a strong enough heart to be a keyblade master, but the memories of his friends simply gave him more power than Riku

#3- Roxas:

So what you said was:

If your heart is taken by darkness, then you become a normal nobodies

I assume you meant what you said earlier, since when heartless are formed, nobodies are formed, too

lol, you're probably right, but that's what i'm calling them until they have official names
lol.....you can use it........but on the the sora part..........the only reason he became a master was because of riku.........and when he was trying to save.........he was trying to save a friend and his power came from tryin to save his friend(s)..............

The Answer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
lol.....you can use it........but on the the sora part..........the only reason he became a master was because of riku.........and when he was trying to save.........he was trying to save a friend and his power came from tryin to save his friend(s)..............

that makes sense about Sora, sorta like how Riku went into darkness to save Kairi, but if the only reason why Sora can wield the keyblade was to save Kairi, and in the end of KHII, Kairi's safe with him and Riku, does that mean Sora gonna stop being a keyblade master, or at least temporarily? :confused:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Answer said:
that makes sense about Sora, sorta like how Riku went into darkness to save Kairi, but if the only reason why Sora can wield the keyblade was to save Kairi, and in the end of KHII, Kairi's safe with him and Riku, does that mean Sora gonna stop being a keyblade master, or at least temporarily? :confused:
no because he still gets power from his friends.............goofy and donald.......and he still made his promises and has his promises(to and from his firends)..................

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sorry for not bothering to read everything, I'm feelin kind of lazy

But one simple theory could be: Sora doesn't have a strong enough heart =\

Xigbar said, if I remember correctly, 'Compared to the other Keyblade Wielders, you're a weakling'

Perhaps Sora's heart is weak. It may be stronger than average, enough to weild a keyblade, but weaker than Xehanorts, or what is necessary to become a 'Super Heartless'?

Perhaps we are over-estimating our young hero?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
TheMuffinMan said:

Xigbar said, if I remember correctly, 'Compared to the other Keyblade Wielders, you're a weakling'

Perhaps Sora's heart is weak. It may be stronger than average, enough to weild a keyblade, but weaker than Xehanorts, or what is necessary to become a 'Super Heartless'?

thats basically what i said muffinman...............

The Answer

TheMuffinMan said:

hmmmm....wait, so Sora only coudl wield the keyblade because of the memories of his friends? then what about on destiny islands, where he had memories of like 6 people? was it because Kairi, who also got a keyblade, had her heart within Sora?

Could Sora not be the Kingdom Key's true master!? :eek: , cause Riku, Mickey, and Kairi have strong enough hearts to use on their own (their memories help, of course, but aren't as dependant to them as Sora is) perhaps the Kingdom Key's true master is out there...

violent_anger said:
even so dark light, sora did not willingly accept darkness. he willingly gave up himself to save kairi, but that does not mean he gave into darkness.

edit: i think we sould call them humanoid nobodes/heartless- HN/HH

call them whatever you want. i won't call them that, cause when i hear "humanoid", i think shadows/neo shadows/defenders (cause they have hands)

oh and thanks to kh_freeek, simple_clean, BULLETPROOF, Unknown_123, and lxcloud_strifexl for saying my theory was good. it made me feel appreciated :)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
kairi isnt a keyblade master......its nearly impossible for mkairi in any way to be a keyblade master..............one she didnt even summon her own keyblade.........two she has no power to fit in(i.e. light, twilight, darkness)......she didnt even weild the key "keybladeish"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back