• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Nobodies and Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
<Marluxia> said:
so if kairi isn't a keyblade master why didn't her keyblade disappear like it did when jack sparrow took soras keyblade?
it did and wasn't seen for the rest of the game...............

The Answer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
kairi isnt a keyblade master...

then how can she wield a keyblade?

RikuHeroOfDark said:
...its nearly impossible for mkairi in any way to be a keyblade master........

she has a strong enough heart, since she's a princess of heart. i think since she was willing to fight, she somehow got a keyblade

RikuHeroOfDark said:
......one she didnt even summon her own keyblade....

i can only explain this with one of my many half-baked theories. I think there is a bond between the keyblade and keyblade master, which would explain Sora can only summon the Kingdom Key, Mickey can only summon his keyblade, and they can't summon each others. I think the reason why Riku had Kairi's keyblade was since his heart is so much stronger, it broke the bond between Kairi and her keyblade, and, like a magnet, Riku's heart pulled the keyblade towards him and summon it, which would explain why he had her keyblade

RikuHeroOfDark said:
.....two she has no power to fit in(i.e. light, twilight, darkness)....

she does:
Ansem Report 12 said:
There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.
And, The world in-between.

RikuHeroOfDark said:
..she didnt even weild the key "keybladeish"

what do you mean? like inexperienced, or girly? if you mean inexperienced, remember what Sora did with his keyblade: he just clubbed the heartless to death, that's all! nothing at all like what he does in KHII...if you mean girly...well, i can't defend that lol :D

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Answer said:
then how can she wield a keyblade?

she has a strong enough heart, since she's a princess of heart. i think since she was willing to fight, she somehow got a keyblade

i can only explain this with one of my many half-baked theories. I think there is a bond between the keyblade and keyblade master, which would explain Sora can only summon the Kingdom Key, Mickey can only summon his keyblade, and they can't summon each others. I think the reason why Riku had Kairi's keyblade was since his heart is so much stronger, it broke the bond between Kairi and her keyblade, and, like a magnet, Riku's heart pulled the keyblade towards him and summon it, which would explain why he had her keyblade

she does:

what do you mean? like inexperienced, or girly? if you mean inexperienced, remember what Sora did with his keyblade: he just clubbed the heartless to death, that's all! nothing at all like what he does in KHII...if you mean girly...well, i can't defend that lol :D
the world inbetween is twilight which is taken by riku................kairi cant be present because she is light.....................

The Answer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
the world inbetween is twilight which is taken by riku................kairi cant be present because she is light.....................

not neccesarily:

Mickey uses light (or at least in KH:CoM), but his keyblade is that of darkness
Sora hasn't used any light attacks, but he still has the keyblade of light

A keyblade master doesn't have to use the attribute of their keyblade

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Answer said:
not neccesarily:

Mickey uses light (or at least in KH:CoM), but his keyblade is that of darkness
Sora hasn't used any light attacks, but he still has the keyblade of light

A keyblade master doesn't have to use the attribute of their keyblade
yes she does mickey isnt light, he is dark, mickey was riku's light..............not light.........mickey didnt use light...........sora is light........mickey is dark......riku is twilight..............

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:
Sorry for not bothering to read everything, I'm feelin kind of lazy

But one simple theory could be: Sora doesn't have a strong enough heart =\

Xigbar said, if I remember correctly, 'Compared to the other Keyblade Wielders, you're a weakling'

Perhaps Sora's heart is weak. It may be stronger than average, enough to weild a keyblade, but weaker than Xehanorts, or what is necessary to become a 'Super Heartless'?

Perhaps we are over-estimating our young hero?

Well Sora's heart has to be strong to create a nobody that is called a Super Nobody as you guys say. He had some control as a heartless so I would not call him weak. But he is young so maybe his heart is weak compared to other Keyblade masters in the past. His heart is absolutely weaker than Xehanort's heart. Sora has a lot of time to grow so his heart may strenghten. But his skill in fighting with a weapon makes up for it.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
What was the point of this thread? Nothing was new about it... All of it was common knowledge only messed up and misunderstood.

Who (aside from those who haven't played or been keeping up-to-date on KH2 info) didn't know that? We all know that when the Heart is strong enough it causes Nobody and Heartless forms to be created close in appearance to the real form.

Strong Heart turned into Heartless = Heartless that looks like original state. Example, Xehanort (Ansem KH1)

When that Strong Heart becomes a Heartless the Body becomes a Nobody which looks like it's original state. Example, every Organization Member.

As for Sora, there is no reason he shouldn't have become a Heartless like Ansem. He had a strong enough Heart (he created Roxas after all) and he opened himself up to the darkness just like the others.

RikuHeroOfDark said:

yes she does mickey isnt light, he is dark, mickey was riku's light..............not light.........mickey didnt use light...........sora is light........mickey is dark......riku is twilight..............

And what element is Present then? In all truth we know nothing about the Keyblades themselves. Even Nomura has said there is a lot to be explained about them. For now it's safe to assume that she could be a Keyblade Master.

Four Worlds. Four Keyblades. Four Keyblade Masters.

That's all we know. No where does it speak of the World of Present. Aside from guesses, we don't even know what the hell it is. There is nothing that says Kairi can't be the Keyblade Master of Present other then your opinion.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Anyway I am just going to bring up one more point about Sora not being a Super Heartless. The reason why he did not become one was because he did not willingly choose to become a heatless. He was unprepared and he did not know that he would become a heartless if he took Kairi's heart from his own. He thought he was just going to bring back Kairi's heart. He had no idea he would become a heartless. It just happened. But some how he had control of as a heatless, so he does has a strong heart regardless. Even though his heart might not be the strongest, he can hold his own aginst Xehanort and the posessed dark Riku. Each of them he fought by himself.

Last edited:

The Answer

MyInnerFred said:
What was the point of this thread? Nothing was new about it... All of it was common knowledge only messed up and misunderstood.

Who (aside from those who haven't played or been keeping up-to-date on KH2 info) didn't know that? We all know that when the Heart is strong enough it causes Nobody and Heartless forms to be created close in appearance to the real form.

Strong Heart turned into Heartless = Heartless that looks like original state. Example, Xehanort (Ansem KH1)

When that Strong Heart becomes a Heartless the Body becomes a Nobody which looks like it's original state. Example, every Organization Member.

As for Sora, there is no reason he shouldn't have become a Heartless like Ansem. He had a strong enough Heart (he created Roxas after all) and he opened himself up to the darkness just like the others.

i haven't seen any threads about human nobodies/heartless being created in an unnatural way. I only saw threads saying they needed to accept darkness and have a dark heart. Can you post a link to a thread that talked about that?

MyInnerFred said:
And what element is Present then? In all truth we know nothing about the Keyblades themselves. Even Nomura has said there is a lot to be explained about them. For now it's safe to assume that she could be a Keyblade Master.

Four Worlds. Four Keyblades. Four Keyblade Masters.

That's all we know. No where does it speak of the World of Present. Aside from guesses, we don't even know what the hell it is. There is nothing that says Kairi can't be the Keyblade Master of Present other then your opinion.

[singing]I have a quote :D [/singing]

Ansem Report 12 said:
There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
but that doesnt mean anything TA, we know about the present world, but not what powers or element it gives. dark is a power and a world, light is a power and a world, in between isa power and a world. but present is just a world so far, we dont know if itsa power or not

The Answer

violent_anger said:
but that doesnt mean anything TA, we know about the present world, but not what powers or element it gives. dark is a power and a world, light is a power and a world, in between isa power and a world. but present is just a world so far, we dont know if itsa power or not

i think we can assume that, since there are 3 worlds, which have an attribute, and a keyblade. and if the world of present is grouped into that category, can't we assume it does as well?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Answer said:
i think we can assume that, since there are 3 worlds, which have an attribute, and a keyblade. and if the world of present is grouped into that category, can't we assume it does as well?
no because look how it is worded especially.................

the world of twilight.............
the world of darkness.............
the world of light................

now look at how present is worded.............

the present world...........now if he would have said the world of present...............then we can say its an element...........

The Answer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
no because look how it is worded especially.................

the world of twilight.............
the world of darkness.............
the world of light................

now look at how present is worded.............

the present world...........now if he would have said the world of present...............then we can say its an element...........

that's a good, argument, but i think it means the same thing. maybe it was translated differently, but who knows. Does anyone have any idea what the element of present could be if it is one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back