• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sora Amiibo releasing February 16, 2024

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Nintendo has announced the release date for the long-awaited Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sora amiibo! Fans can look forward to bringing him home on February 16th, 2024.

Sora was announced as the final fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Fighters Pass DLC back in 2021. He was also revealed to be the most requested character on the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot that ran in 2015.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link, Kingdom Hearts IV, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you for posting, Sign! The one and only Amiibo I will purchase! I’m curious to see who those other new spirits will be too. Guessing they aren’t KH related since they release before the amiibo, but who knows!

(Also, @Sign just want to give a friendly heads up. I can’t get to this post in any of the sub-forums. Only from the latest posts.)

Last edited:
Back