• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Surprising

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

I just went to gamestop yesterday around 7 oclock in the afternoon, and what to my surprise no kingdom hearts 2 games where sold out yet, I was the first one to buy it. Than I recalled Gamestop, and they said no one has bought it yet accept for me. It was really a surprise.

Post here if you anything like this, or something awesome about the game.

error51210

I might be the first to get it. My grandpa went out to get it for me from best buy real quick sense im sick and the store opened 18 minutes ago. Not only that but everyone right not is at school or work.

mysticalmario

yea that would REALLY suck, well for me at least. these last to days have been agonizing! i get mine after school today :)

Karasu-sama

Deathsaber99 said:
wow that is prety cool. i wonder if ill be the first to buy it, probably not though, since im getting the game around 3:00pm today and EB games opens at 10:00 am
I had those thoughts as well, given that my situation's just like yours, 'cept that it's a gamestop.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
when I went to get my copy they were just now un loading them from the box, and this dude ahead of me bought one but then i got it, but the sad thing is I still can't play it because my sister is watching T.V right now......grrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back