• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Swap Magic 3.6?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal Enternal

Oay I was thinking about getting Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ along with Swap Magic 3.6. Well we went down to the Game Store because my mom wanted to see if it had been working. The two guys said that at least 3 or 4 costomers purchased Swap Magic and it hasn't been working.

Now I can't get Swap Magic for Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+. I think Swap Magic works but my mom doesn't. I told her that everyone off the Internet whose purchased has worked. She doesn't believe that because people can lie, things like that. Also she wants some one where I live to show her.

I don't know what to do because I think it works. Please help me! Thanks ^_^

I have a Slim PS2 by the way.

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well...I'm having some problems with the Swap Magic,but only because I have a European PS2...if you can call it like that ^^;;

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
^ Thats means a different swap magic lol, whats verion do you use bluesky?

Fatal Enternal, swap magic works but I really don't know how to convince your mom. Will the game store employees show how it is done?

Blue

home is where the heart is
@ Fatal: I use the same version like everyone from here does...that may be why I'm having these problems.
:<

IDX Rider

Tell your mom that Rider said to get her head our of her arse. It's very clear that she doesn't want you to have Swap Magic for some reason. She seems hellbent on you not to get it by basically saying everyone of us who uses Swap Magic a liar.

No offense, but I don't like your mom.

Kyxenn

I dont see what the big deal is. I mean if it doesnt work then just take it back right? I mean its not like you have to keep it. People at the store will work with you to get it to work. Tell your mom to stop bein (derder der) stupid and give it a whirl. lol I can gaurantee you'll have nothing to lose. =)

IDX Rider

The thing is is that it does work. The only reason why it might not is because whoever used it didn't have the proper tools to make it work (such as the slide tool or a flip top). It won't work just by simply popping it in.

And because I too have a slimline PS2, I use the flip top.

Fatal_Blade

&#12364;&#12435;&#12400;&#12387;&#12390;&#12397;
Fatal I don't have a slim Ps2 so I can't tell you how to work it with that version but there should be some online instructions if you get it.

Fatal Enternal

The thing is is that it does work. The only reason why it might not is because whoever used it didn't have the proper tools to make it work (such as the slide tool or a flip top). It won't work just by simply popping it in.

And because I too have a slimline PS2, I use the flip top.

Is there anything that you need for a Slim Ps2 for it able to work, or no. If there is please tell me ^_^

IDX Rider

Having the original top is fine, but if that's the case, you'll need these:

http://www.techwizad.com/contents/media/slimtool mk2.jpg

It's called the Slimline MK2. They block the sensors that tell your system that the lid is open. Which means, your lid can be open and you can still play the game. Flip Top does the same thing, but it is harder to install and it will void your warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back