• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Symphonic Fantasies (SE Music Concert) to be LIVE STREAMED!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unumus

Awards
WHAT THE F****** WHAT DO I DO???? DO I SAVE IT ????? WHAT THE FU****** DO I DO??????

Unumus

Awards
i click it and it says to save or open it well..................................................................................................................................................................................................................... nevermind ill just watch it later.........

Heartkeeper

Awards
Save the url and open it with the wmv player.

Is working now, the concert hall and some guy speaking in german, I believe the concert start at 8:05 P.M, German time.

Last edited:

rowd149

If you're having trouble with the video, just click the internet radio link. They're starting with the KH music, I think.

Heartkeeper

Awards
That was just amazing, not only the KH midley, the Secret of Mana stuff too. Now 25 minutes break.

Dearly Beloved was fantastic, well all the songs were fantastic.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
There's an intermission right now;

Kingdom Hearts and Secret of Mana have passed.

Yoko is-or was- talking and being translated by the german ppl.

I only saw the KH stuff that was on the OP...I didn't get to hear the "and more" stuff.

Errr.. on my end the images are lagging major. The sound is great though... I wish it was a bit louder on my headphones.

Seems pretty good so far. I sorta like Drammatica better from what i'v seen so far.

Nobuo Uematsu is on right now! :D

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Yeah!

Yoko and some dude where talking... the dude was talking in English I wish they wouldn't have talked over him ;~;

INTERMISSION IS ALMOST OVER IN LIKE 4 MINUTES PEOPLE.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
anyone know the name of the song that JUST played right now? w/ the kid w/ the hand drum or w/e. :O

i love it's rhythm. lol.

rowd149

Holy-! Hate to say it, but the Chrono Trigger Medley was the best so far. When Magus' theme came on, I cheered.

rowd149

anyone know the name of the song that JUST played right now? w/ the kid w/ the hand drum or w/e. :O

i love it's rhythm. lol.

I believe it's "World Revolution," the theme from Chrono Trigger.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh gosh the Chrono Trigger music was amazing <3 Most of the songs weren't familiar, but the last one was absolutely beautiful :D

Uhhhh... did anybody happen to record the KH music? 8D; I forgot about the concert until now... (obviously 12 PM translates to MIDNIGHT to me. :| *coughhack* Yeahhhhhhhh.)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
omgod i loved how you had sephiroth's pwning theme, and suddenly you just get chocobo theme B)

FF! fucking epic OP song they had for that xD

rowd149

Then something from SoM, and now an absolutely TERRIFYING Day of Lavos. This is amazing.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: Symphonic Fantasies (SE Music Concert) to be LIVE STREAMED! (NOW PLAYING)

hahahha i loved how they had that classical "encore" even though it's just the finisher and all xDD

omgod. that was great. stupid images/frames where messed up, but it's the sound that counts, and it was really awesome listening! i really wish i coulda been there. damn. why can't i know about this stuff BEFORE the day before it begins?! =___=

:DD

is this on youtube yet? i wanna see destati xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back