• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale of The Thief Lords

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Kayla had heard the news about the fight and first was mad she wasn't there and second knew that she had medical experience and that she could help. She moved secretly through the city making sur enot to get caught or scene this time by take the roofs.

"Damn fights, and new new creature things. What else could happen today?" Kayla asked herself grabbing a pole and swinging herself up tp ta roof top. She was almost there and no one had seen her yet, perfect. She was quit the thief and fighter, but was even better at sneaking around when she really didn't want to be caught. Kayla then did a dive into the water below and came up intoa the hide out by the one of many ways to.

"Shadow long time no see." one of the boys said from a coach another one waved from a chair and soon she was taking to old friends she hadn't seen in ages. It was great to feel welcomed in such a place so quickly unlike the first time she came, where everyone tore her to peices.

"Well it seems there is something going on with some beasts or creatures. I heard some thiefs played hero today, seen them yet. I was hoping to find them here. Sounded like they got quit the beating." Kayla said looking around to se eif she saw anything.

Fireheart

"Stupid party." Mat thought to himself as he entered the Thief Lords hideout. His mother had expressed her anger by introducing him to every single guest that he didnt know there and there were quite a few of that, atleast he thought it was a punishment. Atleast the food had been good. He sat down and pulled out his daggers. He was tired but atleast his parents would leave him alone for the time being after that party. His hand still hurt him from where the kunai had hit him earlier. He would have to ask Felix about that Shibi character, sure it had been a while since he had come in contact with any of his fellow Thief Lords but things couldnt have changed so much. He looked around, it was good to be back here. He noticed something that was propped up against the wall. He picked up a dagger and went towards it. He reeled back in surpirse. "Rhapsody and Zero? What the hell happened to you two?" He asked as he felt for a pulse in Zero.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
''Are you dim witted blinded in wanting us behind bars at the point of accusing us for creatures in which you, were to cowardly to dirty your hands so we did! Give me a break!'' He stormed at the police men making a false accusation as his friends retrieved from the fighting grounds. ''Hmph, cowards.'' He muffled as he heel spun his back to them and headed out to see his friends.

As he was walking in the direction they had departed from, he noticed Felix in the clearing. ''Hey! Wait up!'' He called after him as he jolted his legs and dashed in his direction. After an effortless run, he finaly caught up to him. ''You...You bugger! You...You stole all the fun from the fight. I...I couldn't even...help defeat the damn...well...thing!'' He chuckled jockingly, friendly punching Felix on the shoulder while regaining his breath.

''How 'bout we head out to the city, retrieve a few wallets and go celebrate this glorious victory! We'll put our money together and eat at a fancy restaurent! Damn it'll be good!'' He acclaimed as his thoughts plunged into the delicious food that may waunder to his lips in any of Venice's magnificant restaurents. He hadn't offered himself the privilege of doing so for quite some time. ''So, what do you think!?'' He questioned excitedly.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
“You’ve got yourself a deal.” Felix said smiling and slamming a hand down on Joshua’s shoulder. “But, I gots a propesition for yah.” He said, talking like he was from Southern U.S.A. “Let’s make a bet. First to get five wallets is treated to the dinner.” He said leaning back and staring up into the darkening sky. “Hell, knowing you you’ve already been thinking of that.” He said with a hearty laugh. “Ready, set, GO!” He shouted and raced off into the twilight.

“Heh, I’m gettin’ a free dinner tonight.” He said chuckling as he raced through the slimming crowd. “And I got a free lunch!” He added in pure happiness. “Damn my day has gone well, ‘cept the broken nose that is.” He said feeling his still swollen nose.

“Well I guess it’s time to win.” He said as he slowed his pace and began choosing targets. He casually walked by a man and slipped his hand into his back pocket, pulling out a slim leather wallet. He stuffed it into his pocket and found another three wallets in there. “I only need one more! I’m such a cheat.” He said with glee and he went out in search of his final wallet.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Aara looked up tiredly up at her fellow theif as he questioned her and Zero's current state. She brushed her dark hair out of her eyes and stretched out her injured leg, wincing.

"Those damn creatures in the news ... we caught up with one. Look like some type of freakin' chimera." Biting her lip, she unwound the scarf from her cut, the cloth soaked through. It had stopped bleeding, luckily enough, but she was hesitant to leave it unattended either way. Wringing out some of the blood, she retied the makeshift tourniquet tighter and stood up, finding that she was able to balance on her own again.

"Well, that fun," she muttered dryly to herself, still grimacing.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

It was pretty amazing that the three of them took on the beast, and it seemed the others were maybe jealous. He was still in pain a little bit and it seemed Aara was too. The gambler wanted for us to go do a little more work before we ate, but he was surely not up for it. It was getting a little dark and he felt a little dizzy. He attempted to get up by himself and he stumbled a bit before he was successful at doing so.

" I think im just going to head back to our hideout. I need some sleep." He pulled out two thousand dollars from which he made that day. He handed a hundred to each. " You guys have some fun. Aara just make sure you get me something," he said winking at her as he limped off the scene.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
''Wai-!'' He called after him but it was too late. He sighed. ''There's no use. He's long gone. Unless...'' A devilish smile overwhelmed his facial expression and he smirked. He dug his hand into his jacket and retrieved 5 wallets from todays previous venture. ''After all, I am, 'The Gambler'.'' He told himself aloud. Then he looked back ashamed at the five wallets. ''Nah, I won't do that to a friend, not this one, not today.'' He grumbled as he walked into a dark alley and broke into a run.

''It'll be an honour for me to pay his dinner, he deserves it as he was the one to stop the threat! And for even reffering to cheat, I don't deserve it.'' He stated joyfully. He ran near the center of the city park and sat on a wooden bench on which its old age had caused the paint to tear off. They had purposly named this bench, ''The usual Spot.'' They had grown a habit to as they always met at this same exact location. ''Boy is he taking time in retrieving those wallets. Maybe I did have a chance to win!'' He whinned, not quite meaning his words.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Felix retrieved his final wallet from a man about to by an expensive looking vase. But a closer look at it and even the untrained eye could tell it was a fake.

The man had just taken the wallet out of his pocket when Felix whizzed by and snatched it. “Hey! That’s my wallet!” He shouted after him. Felix stopped and turned around, a little annoyed by his thick headedness. “No way!” He shouted back, a sarcastic tone in his voice. “I never would have guessed, you taking it right out of your pocket and all.” He said with a smirk and was off to wait for Joshua in ‘The Usual Spot.’

He was casually walking past a dark alley just a few hundred yards from his goal when he heard a strange voice. “Come here child.” It said in a deep raspy tone. “Huh? Who’s there?” Felix asked, looking deep into the alley.

“I saw you defeat my chimera just a little while ago.” The voice said getting louder, angrier. “That wasn’t very nice!” It shouted as the source of the voice jumped out at him. Felix jumped to the side and rolled on the ground and looked up. He saw someone, with a mans build but a cloak over his shoulders and the hood pulled out, covering his face. He removed a hand from behind his back to reveal a long scythe, he looked just like the Grim Reaper. “You can call me ‘The Grim.’” He said in his deep voice.

“You…” Felix said pointing, his arm shaking. “You’re the source of the monsters, chimeras or whatever!” He said, his voice rising with anger. He jumped at The Grim and without relizing what had happened he smashed against the wall, hard. Felix had been hit by the shaft of The Grims scythe, which he was now carelessly twitling in his fingers.

"Harlequin, Harlequin, Harlequin. I've been studying your and your little friends. And playing hero today, you're are foolish, an idiot." The Grim said, advancing on him. "But, this was only a short meeting, I will be meeting with the rest of your friends soon enough." He said, holding the blade of his scythe at Felix's throat. In a mist of black smoke The Grim dissapeared and on the wall above Felix were two words, 'The Grim.'

(( Just to let ya'll know, everyone can control The Grim.^^))

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
"I'm out for the night," Aara said, more to herself than anyone else since the others were out of hearing range. She took a few limping steps with her injured leg then gradually adjusted to the stiff gait she had to use. It would be better by tomorrow, but for now it was a pain, no pun intended.

She let one hand rest against the rough brick wall as she walked, unsure of where she was going really. Not back to the hideout, not yet. The young thief felt the need to spend at least part of the night out in the open air. Even after what had just happened, she wasn't afraid of wandering the city, wound or no. She was wary though, despite her recklessness.

A few minutes later, as she was skirting the back alleys, a low, rumbling growl sounded from behind her. Aara halted, heart hammering. Her hands slowly made their way down to the daggers sheathed by her side.

There was a sound of claws scraping against stone, and another growl. She ducked to one side just in time as something large and dark jumped past her. As it landed a few feet away, she saw that it wasn't the same monster as before, but noticabley of the same type.

It looked like a tiger, but instead of orange, black, and white fur, it was covered all over in emerald green scales, like some kind of jungle cat-dragon hyrbid. Long, saber-tooth fangs glinted from its great maw as it opened its jaws and hissed threateningly.

"Just my luck...." Aara whispered, thinking of the crossbow she had back at the hideout. One bolt into the chest would surely be able to take care of this thing. Her knives suddenly seemed very insignificant.

Not to be cheated out of a meal, the scaled tiger pounced again. This time, the thief stayed put, crossing her daggers over her herself and slashing them out, creating a V-shaped cut on the creature's chest. It roared and fell to the ground, rolling over on to its side and getting back up. Its blood was green.

Undaunted, it ran and leapt at Aara, swiping its heavy paws. She blocked it with one knife, crying out as the immense weight of the hybrid buckled down on her, sending jolt of pain to her cut. Nonetheless, she grimaced and stabbed her other knife through its throat. It was strong, but anything will die when it has something very long and sharp sticking through its neck. Dead, the beast went limp and slumped down at her feet.

Worse off than before, Rhapsody stumbled back to a wall and leaned against it, sinking down to the ground, breathing heavily from her exertions. With no more energy left than for one thing, she closed her eyes and softly sang a mournful tune, signature of her.

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Zero had finally gotten to the hideout with dismay. He laid down on his bed and almost instantly fell asleep. The last thoughts before he fell into a slumber was of the creatures they fought a while ago. It was strange how everything fell in place. I mean the thief lords were becoming notorious for their thievery and then these creatues come to take the spotlight. He gave out a chuckle as his eyes shut, and he fell asleep until later in the evening.

He awoke still weary, but also lively. He got up and no one was there to greet him. "Man those guys are always so busy and im always so lazy." He knew that when he went back out, chances were high, that he would encounter another enemy of the sort from before and he would have to be better equipped. He took a small handgun from a top shelf. He loaded it with several bullets and mags to go with it. He sharpened his daggers and prepared himself before he left with no sign of his existence inside the hideout no more.

He had walked down all the alleyways, this time not for money, but for answers. Something stopped him from doing so as he saw Aara faintly cold lying against the wall of a dark alleyway. It seems she didn't make it too far before exhaustion kicked in. She seemed like she had been saying or singing something before she went out. He lifted her up and carried her all the way back to the hideout. He laid her on the bed and covered her up with as many covers as he could find. She was very cold and it seemed she was faint for quite a while. He slowly tucked her in before he left again.

"Well now to find the others." He had thought of checking out the restaurants, mentioned before, but thought it was a little late. He knew that they were probably causing trouble since it was the best time to do so. He walked down a few more alleys before he noticed Felix on his hands and knees staring up at something. He ran over to him and helped him up even though it seemed he didn't need it. He looked at the spot Felix had been staring at and all it said was the "The Grim." "What the hell could this mean?" After a short pause he saw in the corner a man hooded in black walk by with a large scythe at hadn staring at him with dark red eyes. It then left. Zero ran over to the spot he spotted the man and saw nothing but the remains of the man, his dust.

Fireheart

OOC: Im confused...I thought that Lord Canti's character had already brought Riku Nobody's character back to the hideout place but now he has posted that he has just come back from the fight...so what exactly has happened??

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Meru put his cellphone up when Felix wouldn't answer his phone. "Damn you, ya dumb idiot. He's probably out stealing." Meru said and he heard a growling sound come from behind him. He turned to see a creature staring at him and ready to pounce. He swiftly pulled out his kunai and the creature jumped at him. He did a backflip out of the way of the creature and he landed on the edge of the roof.

The creature ran toward him with it's head ready to headbutt Meru. Meru smirked and ran at the creature. He jumped, put his foot on the creature's head and he jumped off of it. It flew over the edge of the roof and hit the ground. Meru smiled and thought it was over but, it wasn't. The creature started to climb back up the side of the building. Meru could hear the creature's hands and feet slamming the side of the building.

The creature reached the top of the building and Meru turned around. A man wearing a black cloak was standing infront of the creature. He had his hand out and it was to stop the creature. The man started to walk toward Meru and he pulled out a scythe. The man then ran at Meru and he swung the scythe. Meru moved quickly and he ducked under the swing.

The man continued to swing his scythe at Meru. Meru continued to duck and doge each swing. Each swing was extremely fast but, Meru made sure he moved faster then the weapon being swung at him. The man finally stopped and said "You are as good as I've heard, young Shinobi. Good. Farewell. Oh yes. Remember my name. The Grim." The Grim disappeared in a cloud of black smoke and Meru was left wondering what that was all about but, he knew one thing. He was gonna remember that name.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Aara awoke, warm, and in a considerably more comfortable place than she had started out in. Eyes snapping open, her hands were halfway to her daggers before she realized that she was back at the hideout. Relieved, she pushed the covers off of herself and swung her legs over the bed. One of the others must of brought her here. How long had she been out? Whoever it had been, it was a good thing they had found her before another one of those creatures did, or the cops.

Standing up and testing her limbs, she found that her leg was much more servicable than before, and the exhaustion from being attacked by that tiger-thing had worn off. She was just sore now, which was something she could easily shrug off. Wasn't as if it had never happened before.

The young thief retrieved her crossbow and slung it over her back before heading out again. Maybe she'd meet up Felix or Joshua or someone. Either way, she wouldn't be caught out on the streets half-armed.

Quickly ascending to the rooftops again, Aara continued along her favourite mode of travel; far over the heads of the crowd, on precarious ledges, aided and abetted by the wind.

Standing on the end of one ledge, she kicked off from the rough stone and leapt over to the building next to it, blending in with the shadows of the sky. Skidding to a halt on the next roof, she was startled by a sudden prescence to her right. Instantly grabbing for her bow, she nocked an arrow before she had even fully taken the figure in.

There wasn't much to see- nothing but a tall man in a dark cloak, completely shrouded. An arc of silver flashed, showing that he held a long scythe in his hand.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Aara growled, the sides of her fingers brushing over the feathers of her fletching. The man- for she thought it had to be a man -chuckled tauntingly, causing her to scowl more.

"Bold speech for someone who was nearly killed twice in one night."

"Yeah, well-" she stopped her angry sentence midway, taking in his words. "What do you know about that?"

"Those were my creatures, after all," he replied in a low voice, scythe swinging gently, like a deadly pendulum timing her last moments. She replaced her crossbow and unsheathed her knives instead.

"So you're behind this! You're trying to set the Thief Lords up, aren't you!? Everyone thought it was us doing it! What is it that you want?"

The man stepped closer, causing Aaralyn to step back. There was a cloud of black smoke and a twirl of his cloak, and the figure disappeared. The dark-haired thief whipped around, trying to find him again.

"Slinking away, huh? Coward!"

Suddenly, another plume of smoke blomed out, and this time the cloaked enigma appeared again behind her. Before she could turn around, the inside curve of his scythe was suddenly at her throat. She stilled her movements, catching her breath.

"Rhapsody...." Her thief-name was said in a low and threatening whisper, from close behind. Not daring to move with the gleam of sharpened metal at her neck, Aara merely growled.

"Always with a lilting melody on the edge of your laugh, signature of your carefree self. Will you be so carefree now that you know how easily I can kill you?"

Teeth clenched, she answered, "Sure, since I think it's so damn funny!" With that, she stabbed the two daggers still in her hands back, ducking as the enigma dodged her futile blows and pulled his scythe with him, almost decapitating her. She whirled around and slashed her serrated weapons in his drection, but she barely skimmed him cloak as he disappeared in another cloud of black. This time, his voice echoed on, though he did not return.

"Know that you met The Grim tonight, girl."

Not long after all trace of him was gone, Aara was running off again, this time on the streets, searching for her fellow thieves....

Last edited:

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
“We’re going to have to put up a fight.” Felix said as he propped himself up on the wall that he was laying beside moments ago. “Well, I’m sure The Gambler is getting impatient. He’s buying us dinner. See you later tonight Zero.” He said as he began to run off. He turned the corner, stopped and spun back around. “Oh, and if I were you I’d try to forget about tonight and have fun.” With that he was off to find Joshua.

Felix was running down the now almost deserted streets, “Now where is the usual spot again?” He mumbled, stopping and looking up at a street sign. “Maybe…this way?” He said pushing out his lower lip, pointing to the left and scratching his head all at once. “Sure why not.” He chirped, trying to feel cheerful, but deep down he felt terrible.

He bolted off in the direction he pointed himself and after running for under a minute was starring up at the sky. “Who is this Grim feller?” He questioned himself, looking at the half moon. While he was swimming the labyrinth of his mind for answers he crashed into somebody toppling them both to the ground. “Oh sorry, sorry.” He said smiling sheepishly and nodding with his hand behind his head. He quickly got up and reached down to help the person he had knocked over before he realized who it was. “Ah! Aara!” He sputtered, lifting her up. “Would you like to join and Joshua for a nice fancy dinner?” He asked cheerfully. He looked up at her and saw that her expression wasn’t a very good one. “So you saw him tonight too didn’t you, The Grim…” He said quietly, bowing his head.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
''You're little friend, Harlequin will not be joining you quite right now, 'Gambler'!'' A deep unknown oice called from an aller shrouded in darkness. Joshua jolted off of the bench and his head shot in the direction of the voice. He eyed it suspiciously, from the corner of his eye noticing a dark silhouette standing, leaning against a wall. ''Who- who are you, and- and what did you do to Fe- Harlequin!'' He chuckled, trying to sound angry and defying, though his voice betraying him and not quite well covering the fear haunting it.

''An- Answer me!'' He snapped, now growing angry. The figure just laughed silently, mockingly. Joshua's teeth tightened in anger. ''Alright, haha, really funny, now who the hell are you and WHAT DID YOU DO TO HARLEQUIN!!!'' He shouted. ''Why do you worry? I simply paid him a little visit.'' Without even knowing this individual, he despised this man already.

''You know, I don't enjoy that too well when little street rats interfere with my business, I can deliver your little mascarade to the police force. I know where you live. I didn't quite appreciate you causing harm to my beauiful chimera.'' The man's voice spoke calmly, but growing angry.

''Beautiful, man, that chi...well thing! Is repugnant! And the police force is your threat to us. Ooooh, spooky. What do you want them to do, catch us? Hmph, that's a good one. Bt, why would you unleash such dreadful creature among such innocent crowds! What devilish plan are you plotting!'' He snapped angrily and slightly confused.

Suddenly, a dark and thick mist like substance grew increasingly around him. Joshua pivoted in every direction, frightened from this sudden appearence. The next thing he was aware of was him on the ground with a dreadful pain within his back, an item pressed on his back, holding him down. He rolled over and caught the image of the man he had been conversating with.

A black cloak covering his shoulders and a hood sheltering his head and face, obviously for none to see itm, and a huge scythe loyaly by his side. ''Very funny. Use it wisely that tongue of yours while you can!'' Growled the man menacingly. Not knowing when to restrain from being smart ass, Joshua went on. ''Alright, I will, first to do this!'' He answered as his stuck his tongue out at the cloaked silhouette. He retrieved his tongue as he saw the figure move and in the time to do so, he realized that his adversary had swung his scythe in attempt to slice Joshua's tongue.

Joshua swallowed his saliva deeply and got to his feet. ''We will meet again, enjoy your super.'' Were the last words spoken to Joshua from the unknown man as the mist evaporated, as Joshua looked around him in astonishement, he looked back at the figure only to seen it gone with the mist.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Usually very alert, Aara wasn't really surprised at herself when she was knocked over by someone she hadn't even seen coming. Her meeting with The Grim had left her all out of whack.

She gratefully took the hand offered to her, this time surprised but pleased to see that it was Felix. There were some things they definitely needed to talk about. She tried to smile at him, but it came out strained, and she abandoned the attempt. Her beginning remarks died on her tongue when her fellow thief surveyed her expression and spoke first.

Rhapsody's stormy eyes widened. She had a feeling this wasn't an isolated incident.

"Yeah, I saw him," she breathed, shaking her head. "You too? He nearly killed me ... or he could of. But he let me go." She looked up, into the starry sky, which suddenly looked very forbidding, as if every bright mote was a lidless eye keeping watch. Glancing back down, she saw the stricken look on Felix's own face.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" She queried worriedly. "What about the others? Do you know if he's found anyone else? Man, this is going to bad...."

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
“I saw him just a little bit ago and, if my theory is correct, the rest of the gang will meet him tonight too.” He said glancing around wildly, looking for any signs of their friends and the fact that he was starting to feel a little paranoid already. “He did hurt me, nothing to serious though. Not even any blood.” He said trying to force a smile, which felt awkward so he gave up before he looked to creepy.

“Actually I was hoping you had a clue about everyone else.” He said snapping his neck and looking very worried. “Come on, we should go find-” He started to say but was cut off when he saw another chimera. This time it seemed to be a giant vulture with its own head and the head of a giant reptile. It also had, not talons but claws, of which animal he hadn’t a clue.

“Look out!” He shouted as he pulled out his deck of cards from a front pocket. He did a sloppy aerial cartwheel, almost landing on his already hurting back and launched three cards at the giant bird, advancing with growing speed. One was caught in the mouth of the vulture head the other two whizzed by and clipped one of its wings, not doing much.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

He waved his hand, with a goodbye to Felix as he left in a hurry. He was now all alone. He heard about supper and he thought he should join. He knew that at times like this, they would usually meet at the usual spot. He knew exactly where it was and left slowly.

Whistling down the dark alley, he heard a howl from a creature that sounded like the one from before but with more of a shriek. He ran in the direction of the sound. On the way there he would keep seeing the Grim appear and then disappear left and right of him. He stopped and threw his hands out, "What the hell do you want!!!" He noticed that the grim left when he stopped running. But the grim had given him a small gift.

From the top of the building to the left of him another creature jumped out and attempted to tackle him. Zero quickly drew his sharp katana and rolled only to swipe the back of the beast. Blood was drawn from both sides. Apparently the creature got a quick swipe to his arm, but it was minor.

It resembled the head of a dog, with human like feet and it carried a large chained whip. It was weird to see these hybrids roaming around freely. "How is the grim getting these things into our world?" He wanted to think about it but the beast didn't. He quickly attempted to take out his legs with the chain ball to knock Zero over. He threw his first dagger into the wall next to him and then his second a few feet above it. As the creature came near, Zero jumped onto the first dagger laid out for him and then he threw himself up onto the second. He quickly held his katan into a down position and jumped from the second dagger, impaling the creature in the head. It quickly lost blood and then its life.

His leg had started to hurt once again. He knew this would be a hard fought battle and he did not need to show a sign of weakness. The grim appeared from his dagger that he threw into the wall.

"You have some really nice skill equipped to you. You may think your safe for now, but also remember im here to stop that." He left with a deep laugh and his smoke engulfed the area. Zero took his two daggers, and withrew them back into place. He had to find the others to see if they were ok.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
((I'd like to change my thief name to ''Mystic Fire''))

As Joshua dashed from rooftop to rooftop, analyzing his surroundings quickly but unfortunately, he couldn't get an eye on Felix. ''Man, c'mon, where are you!'' Though deep inside, he was struggling telling himself that no harm had come across him but the sensation he had was burning him.

He growled in annoyance and a surprising sight suddenly caught his attention. A chimera out in the clearing, well, that's what he thought it was though the caracterisics of this beast seemed to differ from the previous faught one. ''You ain't gunna be the hero twice Harlequin!'' He shouted out joyfully and jokingly as he saw Felix accompanied by Aara.

He came closer and as he had a ranged shot, he reached for his whip, only to find its hang empty. And then it came to him. Aww, that's right, I never unhung it from that bar I had swung from! snap! As a backup, he unsheathed his blade from its container, tightly gripped to his waist. Having a well ranged jump, he pounced on the enemy and slithered his blade within its back. In a matter of seconds, a vast substance of thick and syrupy green liquid flowed from the opponent's back.

Joshua hopped off and looked at it in disgust. ''Ew!'' He simply bluttered. He pulled a white rage hanging out of his right back pocket and cleaned his blade fromt he icky substance. He threw the rag to the ground. ''...Umm...So, any of you hungry?'' He asked obnoxiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back