• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale of The Thief Lords

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Even as Aara had whipped out her bow and nocked another arrow, Joshua had appeared and stabbed the creature through the back, quickly killing it. Sighing, she replaced her weapon and glared down at the corpse in distaste. Was this Grim character really trying to kill them, or just set them up? She suspected the former, since they police already prayed for the capture of the Thief Lords each night, so what good would it do to just lay more blame on them? She'd been wrong before though ... but what if he was trying to set them up to make them easier targets?

Things like this really mader her want to break something. She suppressed that thought.

"Even if I was, all this green goo would put me off," She joked, stepping carefully around the sticky chartruese puddle. "I haven't eaten since this morning though, so I guess itd be a good idea, huh?" Rhapsody offered a grin at her fellow theives. "Can we go somewhere that we won't be immediately recognized?"

Fireheart

"I can suggest a place, infact I can suggest lots of places." Mat said as he landed on his feet. He had been trying to find Felix and ask about the fight, after hearing the scream he had decided that it would be as good as any hint he was going to get today. He had seen Joshua kill the bird or what ever it had been. He looked down and sighed, he had landed on the green goo.

"Also by the way can some one please tell me what that thing was? Also i heard from people that a group of 'youngsters' defeated a chimara, earlier today. I take it thats how you all ended up with your wounds today. Also it would be nice if some one could fill me in on what the hell is going on." He said as he tried to wipe the goo off his shoe.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
“Great, Joshua’s buying.” Felix said merrily slapping him on the back. He was about to set off when Mat landed beside him in the icky green goo. “Whoa my god!” He yelled as he almost fell over in surprise. “Don’t sneak up on me like that!” He shouted at him then let out a hearty laugh. “But it’s all good.” He chirped, smiling.

“Wait, you don’t know what’s going on? He hasn’t visited you yet?” Harlequin asked, putting an exclamation on ‘he’. “Well, you do know where we can go eat.” He sang, dancing around. “And I’m starved.” He laughed hopping onto Joshua’s back. “And it better be fancy and expensive!” He yelled, the volume at max at Joshua’s ear. “Now onward my source of dinner!” He ordered to Mystic Fire, pointing forward.

Thief Lord

Joshua's facial expression as well as his movements stopped cold as Felix mentioned the stranger that had lurked within the darkness of the night and had paid him a little company. ''You mean... You saw him too...?'' He asked questionately, fearing the answer. ''Oh... Oh well, lets not let this tyrant ruin our... meal.''

This sudden revelation had ruined his humour and had troubled his mind for seemed to be the rest of the evening. He snatched a few walllets out of his pocket and handed them over to Harlequin. ''I'm not hungry.'' Is what he simply said as he wandered off, to the hideout, to plunge in deep thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back