• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Xillia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, iirc, the newest thing that's gonna be released is an enhanced port of Graces for the PS3. Idk if it's being localized or not.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
in their defense the series has never been that popular over here in the west and it may not be worth the hassle if it doesn't sale

Gemini

Don't hold your breath on ToGF being localized. I mean people played the sh!t out of vesperia xbox and PS3 and it still hasn't been localized. Although I always get a little excited when they start developing a new mothership title. From what i've seen of that one picture they have up the graphics look pretty good, not that i really care for graphics that much anyway.

Socuine

I love the "Tales Of" franchise. It's amazing! I do hate those developers / publishers for keeping their pride and glory for them selfs. It's unbelievably selfish! I enjoyed Tales of Eternia, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Vesperia.

Go Tales!

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I loved Symphonia and Abyss, and I've finished Vesperia...ok, I've lost the count.
Yet, it was sad to see we didn't got nor Tales of versus, nor Vesperia PS3.
However, Yuri's english VA said he has been working on some lines for the PS3 version of Vesperia...so there's still a little hope.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Sorry to double post, but here's the first PV for Tales of Xillia.

[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;5YJafikwTJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YJafikwTJU[/VIDEO]

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Xillia will most plausibly never see an international release due to Bamco's negligence. As for the trailer...it certaintly seems engrossing as other mothership titles.

By the way...the narrator...are my ears deceiving me, or is that Chikao Otsuka? (Master Xehanort's Seiyuu?) First thing I noticed :p

Tatsu

Tales of Vesperia is still one of the best RPGs to date. With a very long epic storyline and great gameplay, it is one of the best. We need more tales games imo.

sora364

Awards
I have been fortunate enough to play Graces, and I am inclined to say I vastly prefer the CC system utilitzed in its battle engine. Sadly, Xillia has been confirmed to be retrogressing to the TP system once more-but with a twist. Apparently there is a new mechanic called "Assault Counter" or "AC" in which whill permit you to string together combos with artes with the same fluidity/complexity as in Graces and Destiny. Details are still fairly scarce as of now, however...

sora364

Awards
I honestly loathe double posting-but I would much rather revitalize this topic than create a new one. Graces F has been announced in North America. Why?

Fan Requests Influenced Namco Bandai’s Decision To Localize Tales Of Graces F // Siliconera#

There is also a lingering plausibility we could receive the Wii Version of Graces as well. And lastly...there is a strong possibility Tales of Vesperia for PS3 may be announced before the end of week.

If this(these) game(s) sell illustriously...there is an increased chance in us getting Xillia! I encourage all of you "Tales of" fans to get them all at launch, purchase all DLC, and get the Collector's Editions if possible. We all need to show our enthusiasm for the franchise the most we can.

EDIT: Wait...I see there is another topic about this that I overlooked. Guess this bump was pointless :p

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I will reply to this^^ by saying that i'm going to support the game(s) as much as i can but to do that please let them announce a European release too. xD

Or else i will have to order it from NA. Thank god PS3 isn't region locked. ;)

sora364

Awards
I will reply to this^^ by saying that i'm going to support the game(s) as much as i can but to do that please let them announce a European release too. xD

Or else i will have to order it from NA. Thank god PS3 isn't region locked. ;)

This pleases me. It's great to know the franchise is supported by a strong base of fans.Yes, they should release the product in European territories as well-though I suspect this has more to do with finances than anything else. At the very least, this is nothing like Abyss which required hard/soft modding to your console (or investing in an NTSC Playstation 2 console) All you have to do is import, and viola! As long as the game is in English, I'm happy. I'd be exalting just the same had it been announced for Europe only.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
This pleases me. It's great to know the franchise is supported by a strong base of fans.Yes, they should release the product in European territories as well-though I suspect this has more to do with finances than anything else. At the very least, this is nothing like Abyss which required hard/soft modding to your console (or investing in an NTSC Playstation 2 console) All you have to do is import, and viola! As long as the game is in English, I'm happy. I'd be exalting just the same had it been announced for Europe only.

Yeah, like you said it's very simple. Order game - wait for game - game comes and boom you play it right away. Tales of Vesperia is released in all regions for XBOX right? then a simple PS3 port of the english game will do. I hope it comes too.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;2oSwwKWtrwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oSwwKWtrwI[/VIDEO]

Here's a new, short gameplay trailer for Tales of Xillia. Apparently they also took the opportunity to show off alternate costumes as well.

Also, another trailer is expected to be released in the next day or so.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yeah yeah, double posting in a thread where few people care, but I like generic RPGs ;-;

Anyway, two new trailers.

Story:

[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;I5vY2CLd2Es]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5vY2CLd2Es[/VIDEO]

Gameplay:

[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;NxCAA2MFkvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxCAA2MFkvw[/VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back