• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV's symbol?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chosen Hero

I don't know if this is ever been said before. But did someone noticed the symbols that Terra, Aqua & Ven ahve wearing on theri clothes:
bbsoddsymbol.jpg

What would they mean? A symbol for them, their master? Or just confedence? Would it mean something usefull or useless?
Aqua-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-2016232-657-373.jpg

symbolsgi6.png

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Could be a symbol to tell Masters and Apprentices from each other. Naruto-Style.

canito_q

i agrre with them, anyways i dont think its nothing important, or they wouldnt be showing it so freely
EDIT: btw, SufferingAngel, the heartless symbol and nobody symbol are the same with some little differences, or you mean like in what way is the VAT symbol going?

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i agrre with them, anyways i dont think its nothing important, or they wouldnt be showing it so freely
EDIT: btw, SufferingAngel, the heartless symbol and nobody symbol are the same with some little differences, or you mean like in what way is the VAT symbol going?

I wasnt saying that it wasnt important just statting a way it could be used.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
No one saw that? D:

LOL--but I don't really see it clashing. (Particularly with Aqua, there's no gold/off-gold around.)

Which makes me wonder why Terra has the gold one and it's not on his chest...? It's not like it couldn't be. Is that supposed to distinguish him as higher rank, mebbe?

Edit: Oh, duh. I should click links when they're offered.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com

Maybe it could mean that theyre Heart and body together.... Ya know its all about beeing Nobody+heartless symbol.... I knoe that they still dont know anything about them, but how bout if their masters did?

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Heartless.png

Top of Heartless Symbol

NobodySymbol.jpg

Inverted top of Nobody symbol

tavsymbol.png

Put them together/clean up the pointy bits/holes, you get the basic outline of the TAV symbol.

Probably connected to how Xehanort used the Heartless symbol for his artificial heartless, and why his Nobody's Organization has their Nobody symbol. I have no idea what the original meaning of the fused symbol is, though. Maybe ranking or status or symbology or something, like people have been saying in this thread.

EDIT:

Dangit, missed Marly's post xD You beat me to it.

Last edited:

Axie

Maybe it could mean that theyre Heart and body together.... Ya know its all about beeing Nobody+heartless symbol.... I knoe that they still dont know anything about them, but how bout if their masters did?

I guess, but from what I understand, Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist back then--unless people were still losing their hearts (and that somehow created Unbirths instead for some reason), it would make more sense for them to be focused on the heart specifically, not realizing that the body is important until later when Nobodies crop up.

I'm not sure how the masters would really know about them (for a certainty, but they definitely could have had theories). Considering Ansem had to do all kinds of research just to figure out what the Heartless were in the first place, seems like that would have gotten passed around.

C

Colours

Heartless.png

Top of Heartless Symbol

NobodySymbol.jpg

Inverted top of Nobody symbol

tavsymbol.png

Put them together/clean up the pointy bits/holes, you get the basic outline of the TAV symbol.

Probably connected to how Xehanort used the Heartless symbol for his artificial heartless, and why his Nobody's Organization has their Nobody symbol. I have no idea what the original meaning of the fused symbol is, though. Maybe ranking or status or symbology or something, like people have been saying in this thread.

EDIT:

Dangit, missed Marly's post xD You beat me to it.
Maybe it means Unbirth.lol

Axie

Maybe it means Unbirth.lol

Holy shite.

What if they ARE Unbirths? It's not like we haven't run into human-shaped entities before (XH, Org XIII). Before somebody says "Well, they have hearts"--we don't KNOW if Unbirths do or don't. The only tough part, then, is why are they Keymasters?

What makes me say this is the whole "friend" thing has been bothering me. Sora's been preaching about "friends in my heart" until I'm tired of hearing it, but Ven and Terra both say it with little quotation marks, like they're not used to the idea. What happened to them that they're so hesitant to accept the idea of being friends? Bad warlike environment growing up? Enmity or rivalry in the barracks? Beaten with shoes as a kid? What?

If they were Unbirths, maybe they were deluded into thinking "we can't BE friends because of (x)." Or I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back