• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Fuyu

Chai, black tea w/ milk and honey, green tea, southern sweet tea, earl grey, orange tea, rasberry tea,

I prefer tea leaves over the satchels.

One of my friends was surprised, when I told her about tea leaves. She had always thought you get them only in the teabags..

By milktea, you mean milk and hot water? It's known as silver tea here.. Haven't tasted it though.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
One of my friends was surprised, when I told her about tea leaves. She had always thought you get them only in the teabags..

By milktea, you mean milk and hot water? It's known as silver tea here.. Haven't tasted it though.

No i mean. Milk.With tea. =/ Maybe you dont have it there..

Its basically like, normal tea with milk.
Its really tasty though :D

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

They boil better and the tea is more flavorful. I'm not surprised. With satchels being easier and faster to make, many people overlook leaves.

Yeah, that's what it is. :3

Fuyu

Brandon✖;3505737 said:
No i mean. Milk.With tea. =/ Maybe you dont have it there..

Its basically like, normal tea with milk.
Its really tasty though :D

Like, without water? Haven't tried that either.
Heard about the water-milk, no tea, many times, but I just have to have the tea there. And some sugar.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Like, without water? Haven't tried that either.
Heard about the water-milk, no tea, many times, but I just have to have the tea there. And some sugar.

With water :3 sorry >.<
Its what you said.

Back