• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aetheus

A thread about tea. Any tea. From Earl Grey to Darjeeling (is that how you spell it, anyway?), just talk about your favourite flavour of tea.

Personally, I prefer eastern teas. Like the japanese green tea, for instance. One of Malaysia's local specialities is "pulled tea" or Teh Tarik. Its pretty good, too (and sweet enough to rot your teeth from the inside out). Dunno if you folks heard of it, though.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'm a sucker for classic green.
Or those weird fusion teas they have at Starbucks or whatever. Passion fruit?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I love tea. It's my second most favorite beverage to drink, second only to soda. However, the only version of it I like is Orange Peoke tea or however it's spelt. I've tasted Green Tea before, but I hated it. It's the only other flavor I've ever tasted.

Elorah

Awards
I had chrysanthemum (sp?) tea at a chinese restaurant once. It was awesome! You could see all the flowers in the teapot!
Green tea is always delicious, as is iced tea.

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah, lipton tea is good :) I like green tea and I like tea with red berries flavour.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
My boyfriend just freaked out.. cuz I've never (to my remembrance) had tea. Of any kind. I recall my mom making tea when I was very little, at which point I may have tasted it. But I doubt it. And though she gets it lots and lots now, I haven't really even thought to drink it. So yea.

Really... not having tea: is that so weird???

Back