• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tell me spoilers, cant get the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

anything on the foretellers yet? anything about MX? Kingdom hearts?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Sorakh212

Awards
Pretty sure most of it's conjecture and speculation at this point. There are definitely a lot of interesting theories out there though. No real juicy spoilers...yet...:wink:

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Even that isn't a certainty at this point.
True, but it's still really weird that one of the possibilities this game ends in a Keyblade wielder genocide. I mean talk about a twist from what looks like a happy and vibrant game.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
True, but it's still really weird that one of the possibilities this game ends in a Keyblade wielder genocide. I mean talk about a twist from what looks like a happy and vibrant game.
So basically, we've got some standard Disney fare here.

It is pretty neat how we've got a story that's about the events that lead up to the end of the world, yet the story itself isn't all grimdark or bleak like how many expect Apocalypse How stories to be. Kinda reminds me of real life... there's often not a lot of buildup to the day when the world as you know it ends. Whether that's actually the destruction of the world around you, or something more personal that doesn't necessarily effect the world at large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back