• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Erases Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah it's kind hard to see a real Keyblade that can slice through buildings, being broken when hitting a rock while frozen. If anything, the Keyblade would form back together again since then mostly appear to be made out of energy or some form of light.

If you swing it hard enough you can cut through anything with just about anything in the video game world xD

C

Colours

Does anyone know anything about Ven asking Terra to erase him?
It seems kinda wierd and I know there's still a lot we don't know but still.

I don't think anyone knows as of yet. Though ven might had
haven a good reason to ask for him to be erase.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
*curse my typing* What I,m saying is if that battle in sercet ending of kh2 is going to happen in BBS then Ven must of said 'erase me' to say'I were to die then fused my soul/heart in a pure heart(i.g. sora)'
Sort of like a dying wish. :confused:
The only problem with that is Sora's heart isn't pure, he was able to create a heartless.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Chances are it before the serct ending so Ven ment something should go wrong(Like become a venicle) then his soul/heart would be fused with someone on DI *cough* Sora.*cough*

Don't do that. You look like an idiot. And it's not Ven's Soul. Ven's heart in Sora would cause Ven to have a nobody. So, no.

C

Colours

Chances are it before the serct ending so Ven ment something should go wrong(Like become a venicle) then his soul/heart would be fused with someone on DI *cough* Sora.*cough*

And we know this how?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Does anyone know anything about Ven asking Terra to erase him?
It seems kinda wierd and I know there's still a lot we don't know but still.

Here's the link if you don't know what I'm talking about.

YouTube - *New* Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep For PSP Gameplay Trailer!!!! EXCLUSIVE!!!!

It's at the very end of the video.

it wasnt terra, it was somene else.

terra was watching young sora and young riku playing swords in the little island that riku and sora would always go in.

and ven asked someone (which im 95% sure its aqua) to erase him.

Zexion0000

Hmm...everyone should know it's obviously Aqua who he asks to erase him.
As for why, maybe something that MX did to him.......yatayata

Does anyone remember the secret video you get after 100% completion of KH2 and KH2 final mix+...where Ven comes up from behind MX in an attempt to break Terra free of the onslaught....(MX teleports behind Ven grabs him by the helmet in midair...enshrouds him in *Darkness*...then freezes him and throws him off of the cliff.....he then landed near Aqua who cradled him like a dying friend, and Terra got all pissed off and his eyes started to *glow* as MX was trying to escape to the Heart of All Worlds.

What happened to him in this very fight is my theory why he wants to be erased, and why Terra and Aqua want to take revenge upon MX.

What does everyone else think?:mellow:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That fight is pretty much the final battle......Wait. I'm getting a theory idea too.

Xebrem

I don't think he shouded him in darkness, just used Blirga on him, freezing him instantly (I still can't get over the sadness in ven's eyes *sniff*) anyway, I think that Ven's heart/soul/or what ever, was somehow needed to summon KH or somthing like that, I don't really know myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back