• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra is xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
They have common things that does not make them the same does it for example people say my bro and I look the same(we are not twins a 2 year difference)and walk in the same style but that does not mean we are the same.If we both have the same Hair color does not make us related or the same person does it?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They have common things that does not make them the same does it for example people say my bro and I look the same(we are not twins a 2 year difference)and walk in the same style but that does not mean we are the same.If we both have the same Hair color does not make us related or the same person does it?

Except it's not only appearance. Did you read my post at all? VAT, get in here, please. Also, if we're not gonna use similarities, then we don't have anything to work with.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Damn my com keeps logging me out I have to login before every post this is getting annoying

OK even if you are right I would like to keep this a suspense for me you are very convincing dont get me wrong but this question is best left unanswered till the game

Besides I dont have a answer to your question anyway I just dont picture Terra as X

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
People think to much about this, why can't you think deeply about things in maths!?

Yeah, I've always wanted to say that, in my opinion you should just wait for the actual facts to come out, as they'll probably produce a completely different result than all of the theories on these forums.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Damn my com keeps logging me out I have to login before every post this is getting annoying

OK even if you are right I would like to keep this a suspense for me you are very convincing dont get me wrong but this question is best left unanswered till the game

Besides I dont have a answer to your question anyway I just dont picture Terra as X

The DS being Xehanort is definitely NOT more predictable than Terra. Hades already posted all those reasons. We know absolutely NOTHING bout the DS as of yet save for he is MX's apprentice. He could be some combination of Terra and MX, and why would this be? MX wanted to create an apprentice that had all of his skills and of course skills of his biggest threat. So it would make perfect sense for him to make the DS like that (if the DS is a clone).

Oh and I know this might not be allowed, but I was wondering Hades, if you could check out a theory I posted just the other day entitled "Something I've Been Thinking About". I didn't get very many replies, and was wondering if you could input your opinion. ^.^; Thanks.

V

V.A.T.13

Terra's appearance, the fact that his eyes change color, and the fact that blue(Terra)+orange(MX)=brown (which is the color of Xehanort's eyes), the parallel between Riku and XH, Xemnas calling Aqua an "old friend", among other things, trumps that.
But this was only realized until I pointed it all out. Remember how long it took you (and others) to believe it?
Even now, people are most likely to believe the DS one over the Terra one

Pfff, I've seen more people thinking that it's Terra than DS in my stay here.
Funny, I've seen the opposite (on this site)

Because it's so difficult to come to the conclusion that MX (who is so much like XH) posseses Terra, resulting in the mixed appearance, right?
Yes. People are still denying it.
That's probably the first thing that comes to a lot of people's minds (some of them change their minds later, but whatever).
Umm, I thought I was the first in these forms to point all that out. I didn't see any threads that said anything about Terra being Xehanort when I first joined. In fact, when I started pointing it out, alot of people still didn't believe it.
Whereas for DS you would have to come up with an explanation as to why he is so much like Terra and MX.
You wouldn't HAVE to. All you would have to say is:
DS is Xehanort.
And most would believe you because like I said, the game is supposed to be about him, and he's the only one that hasn't shown up, and theres a masked figure.
Same thing with Aqua being a part of or is the 14th.

Yet if you say Terra is part of Xehanort, people don't believe you as much, thus, you have to break out with all the pictures, and interviews, etc.

1. This thread does not speak for everyone.

2. One of the things that makes them think that is the Terra battle, which is a complicated issue.

3. Right now there's more stuff that can be interpreted towards Terra being Xehanort than DS being Xehanort.
Yes there is, but you don't see that right away now do you? I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Just because Terra has a similar hairstyle doesn't mean they are the same person", when it's not JUST that. Yet if you say "Xehanort is the DS" you will get more people to just agree with you and say yes.

Right, so then why would he look a mix of Terra and MX? Requires thought. Whereas it doesn't take you very long to come up with MX+Terra=Xehanort.

Actually, it DID take a while to come up with that. But it took someone 5 secs to simply say "DS is Xehanort" without proof or anything, and it's still more believeable that Terra.

Well it DOES! D:

Drama is more cliché.
Drama and cliche is Square.

Except it's not only appearance. Did you read my post at all? VAT, get in here, please. Also, if we're not gonna use similarities, then we don't have anything to work with.
Just direct the person to the link in my sig. -.0

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But this was only realized until I pointed it all out. Remember how long it took you (and others) to believe it?
Even now, people are most likely to believe the DS one over the Terra one

Yet it still has more evidence, and thus is more predictable.

Funny, I've seen the opposite (on this site)

Well, that's largely what I see now.

Yes. People are still denying it.

D:

Umm, I thought I was the first in these forms to point all that out. I didn't see any threads that said anything about Terra being Xehanort when I first joined. In fact, when I started pointing it out, alot of people still didn't believe it.

Well, yeah, that's true, but even so, the fact that many people didn't notice all that proof doesn't mean it didn't exist. It just took someone like you to find it.

You wouldn't HAVE to. All you would have to say is:

DS is Xehanort.
And most would believe you because like I said, the game is supposed to be about him, and he's the only one that hasn't shown up, and theres a masked figure.

That doesn't really change the fact that there is more proof towards Terra than DS.

Yet if you say Terra is part of Xehanort, people don't believe you as much, thus, you have to break out with all the pictures, and interviews, etc.

True, but the fact that people are skeptical doesn't mean it's less predictable than DS is. What matters is the evidence, not the fact that people don't notice it. They just need someone to show it to them. Once they see it, they will think it is more likely, though they may not agree.

Yes there is, but you don't see that right away now do you? I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Just because Terra has a similar hairstyle doesn't mean they are the same person", when it's not JUST

that. Yet if you say "Xehanort is the DS" you will get more people to just agree with you and say yes.

But it's really the evidence you have that matters. The problem is that people don't look deep enough. The fact that you actually HAVE evidence makes your theory more likely.

Actually, it DID take a while to come up with that. But it took someone 5 secs to simply say "DS is Xehanort" without proof or anything, and it's still more believeable that Terra.

Well, not to me. Also, a big reason for that is the Terra battle, like I previously pointed out, because even if it's not canon/time travel/etc, it still adds the possibility that Xehanort is not Terra.

Well it DOES! D:

Lies.

Drama and cliche is Square.

Hopefully not this time.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Yet it still has more evidence, and thus is more predictable.
Theres more evidence that the bible is a load of bull, yet people still believe no?

Well, yeah, that's true, but even so, the fact that many people didn't notice all that proof doesn't mean it didn't exist. It just took someone like you to find it.
Exactly. Someone like me. Someone who has little to no life.

Was Terra being Xehanort YOUR first thought?

That doesn't really change the fact that there is more proof towards Terra than DS.
Even so, DS being Xeha is still more predictable. If I hadn't brought it up, it would have take you guys alot longer to figure it out. Hell, by the way we've always been battling each other aginst it, you probably STILL wouldn't of believed it.

True, but the fact that people are skeptical doesn't mean it's less predictable than DS is. What matters is the evidence, not the fact that people don't notice it.
We're not discussing who has more evidence, we're disscussing which theory is the most predictable, in other words, the one the majority of people are most likely to believe or see first.

But it's really the evidence you have that matters. The problem is that people don't look deep enough. The fact that you actually HAVE evidence makes your theory more likely.
There. You just proved my point.
Terra + MX requires more deep thought than DS = X

Well, not to me. Also, a big reason for that is the Terra battle, like I previously pointed out, because even if it's not canon/time travel/etc, it still adds the possibility that Xehanort is not Terra.
How? If it is or isn't, as nomu said, it doesn't matter. If it's canon, that knight could just be an imprint of emotions left on that area that somehow took a physical form. If it isn't, then it was just put in for the fun of it and to give us a preview of the character.

Hopefully not this time.
I hope so cause in this case, it would be boring to find out that the DS is Xehanort, because that would be the end of it. Nothing more. Xehanort was MX's aprentice and just washes up on Ansem's doorstep. From a creatot's/writer's point of view, no real thought goes into that. It becomes same old bad guy vs. good guy instead of something a little more interesting as good guy becomes bad guy but isn't really a bad guy and turns out that the good guys are bad or just completely blurrs the lines of good and evil.

Reasons why people don't like the theories
DS = X: Too easy, and predictable
T + MX = X: old emo drama and predictable

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Theres more evidence that the bible is a load of bull, yet people still believe no?

Well, I do like the logic behind the idea, but it's a little different. The Bible has been around for a really, really long time. Something like that is bound to be influential. Plus, people don't really think about it, question it. It requires deep thought...oh wait, just forget it.

Exactly. Someone like me. Someone who has little to no life.

Was Terra being Xehanort YOUR first thought?

It was among them. I had a load of ideas, but the eyes changing color just jumped at me. I didn't really see all that proof right away, but once I did the theory stayed in my head, strongly.

Even so, DS being Xeha is still more predictable. If I hadn't brought it up, it would have take you guys alot longer to figure it out. Hell, by the way we've always been battling each other aginst it, you probably STILL wouldn't of believed it.

I think we're going under different definitions of "predictable". I consider predictable what is "likely". When you're aware of all the evidence towards Terra being Xehanort, you see it's more likely, and thusly it's more predictable that it will be such, because there's more stuff to show that it's true.

We're not discussing who has more evidence, we're disscussing which theory is the most predictable, in other words, the one the majority of people are most likely to believe or see first.

Yes, but some just need to look deeper. If they see the evidence they will see it is more likely.

There. You just proved my point.
Terra + MX requires more deep thought than DS = X

Only when the person in question doesn't really pay attention. Really, the glowing eyes are a big hint.

How? If it is or isn't, as nomu said, it doesn't matter.

He also said at one point that Naminé was not connected to Kairi, no? I haven't personally seen it, but it's something people bring up often. He might change his mind, it might become important as development progresses.

But whatever.

I hope so cause in this case, it would be boring to find out that the DS is Xehanort, because that would be the end of it. Nothing more. Xehanort was MX's aprentice and just washes up on Ansem's doorstep. From a creatot's/writer's point of view, no real thought goes into that. It becomes same old bad guy vs. good guy instead of something a little more interesting as good guy becomes bad guy but isn't really a bad guy and turns out that the good guys are bad or just completely blurrs the lines of good and evil.

You're just looking at it one way. I can think of other ways to make it more interesting.

Reasons why people don't like the theories
DS = X: Too easy, and predictable

It's not easy. Just because people don't really think about it doesn't make it more likely. Because that still brings up the question as to why DS would look like Terra+MX. Which requires deep thought. It took me quite a while to come up with a decent explanation.

T + MX = X: old emo drama and even more predictable

Fix'd. By the way, something else: Terra is acrobatic too. Seriously, have you seen him fight? He jumps around, flies, and does a load of other aerial crap. Since Xemnas is acrobatic too...

...reflecting on what you said, I do kinda see what you're trying to say though. I think I've been confusing "likely" with "predictable". You're saying that people don't need to find evidence to prove DS, but they need to find evidence for Terra. It causes them to think DS is more likey. Thusly it becomes predictable. That it?

Though that's not really what I mean. See, there is a lot more evidence pointing towards Terra being Xehanort, even though people don't notice it. Yet there is not as much evidence towards DS. Thusly I consider Terra being Xehanort more likely, and more predictable...

...this is giving me a headache, <_<; .

V

V.A.T.13

Ahh...

See, when I say predictable, what I mean is "what the obvious answer is to the public" as in by just looking at it, you know what the answer is. For example, when Goofy got knocked on the head everyone KNEW that he wasn't really dead.

So in THAT case, DS being Xehanort is more predictable because based on passed cliches and the situation, people are more likely to think the DS is MX simply because his face is covered. Is it right? We don't know yet...

Now in being more LIKELY, then I have to say Terra + MX because of all the evidence it has....plus the way the rest of the game has gone and the way Nomu thinks.

...better?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ahh...

See, when I say predictable, what I mean is "what the obvious answer is to the public" as in by just looking at it, you know what the answer is. For example, when Goofy got knocked on the head everyone KNEW that he wasn't really dead.

So in THAT case, DS being Xehanort is more predictable because based on passed cliches and the situation, people are more likely to think the DS is MX simply because his face is covered. Is it right? We don't know yet...

Now in being more LIKELY, then I have to say Terra + MX because of all the evidence it has....plus the way the rest of the game has gone and the way Nomu thinks.

...better?

Okay. In that case we can agree that while though both are predictable, DS being Xehanort is more predictable, while Terra+MX is more likely, =3.

V

V.A.T.13

....That was too easy...
Can I disagree for the hell of it? D:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Okay. In that case we can agree that while though both are predictable, DS being Xehanort is more predictable, while Terra+MX is more likely, =3.

While the DS=Terra clone and DS+MX=Xehaonrt is also very likely...

V.A.T.13 said:
Alright, your a doo-doo head, and have cooties. I win.

D=

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
While the DS=Terra clone and DS+MX=Xehaonrt is also very likely...

TrueI mean. Why else would they not have shown his face yet? Because its a big shock. Or important. Or both. But yeah. I'm thinking he's not somebody completely new. Hell. For all we know, The DS could be a combination of MX and Terra, (looks wise I mean) thus why Kh1 Xehanort looks like both of them.

MX wanted his creation/apprentice to have all of his abilites and skills, but also skills of his biggest adversary. Or whatever Terra is to MX. I posted a big theory about all this and more in a thread called "Something I've been thinking about" if you're interested in checking it out. But anyways, he DOES call him Master. Hey. If the DS is a Terra clone, maybe that was him in that screen Terra called him Master..? Highly unlikely though.

Last edited:

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
i think that Terra + MX is more likely...
But i doubt that DS is call Xehanort, whether he is the Xehanort we seen in KH2 or not.. He could be another master of Keyblade too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back