• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra or DS? You DECIDE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is more likely to be Xehanort?

• DS

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Terra

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Re: Terra or DS? You DECIDE!!!!!!!

because we know nothing about DS, he's obviously Xehanort... >_>

Lack of evidence =/= evidence.

that happens to be the problem
there's nothing proving or disproving
that he may likely be Xehanort. It's
a similar situation when the BHK(Roxas)
had no evidence of him being Sora either.

Far more likely than a short thirty year old (who has no evidence suggesting he is Xehanort and has next to nothing linking him to Xehanort) suddenly growing a foot in several months to a year. =v

first off Nomura said he looks 30, he didn't say that he is
30, and second you agree with Nomura on this, but you
don't agree with Nomura when he calls Xehanort's Heartless
a heartless...

Muse

you look atrocious
To be fair, Nomura didn't call Ansem SoD a Heartless. Nowhere in that quote did I see him specifically say, "Oh yeah, Ansem's a Heartless. :v" If he was a Heartless, then there would have been no need for him to use Riku's body.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Re: Terra or DS? You DECIDE!!!!!!!

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4285803 said:
that happens to be the problem
there's nothing proving or disproving
that he may likely be Xehanort. It's
a similar situation when the BHK(Roxas)
had no evidence of him being Sora either.

At least Roxas looked similar to Sora, which both MX and Terra do Xehanort.
DS has as much chance at being Xehanort as he does being two midgets standing on top of eachother.

first off Nomura said he looks 30, he didn't say that he is

Which is why earlier I said assuming he is right. <_<

and second you agree with Nomura on this, but you
don't agree with Nomura when he calls Xehanort's Heartless
a heartless...

If XH was a heartless, he would not need Riku's body.

Muse

you look atrocious
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4285834 said:
Nomura: The means of obtaining their goal is different due to the nature of Heartless and Nobodies.

And yet, if XH really was a Heartless, then there would have been no need for him to use Riku's body. :v None.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
still have to figure why Xehanort would call himself an
existance of only the Heart, yet Nomura say's he thoroughly
got rid of it....

then in the end it's all up to whatever happens in BBS

Relix

A traveler
Awards
And yet, if XH really was a Heartless, then there would have been no need for him to use Riku's body. :v None.

Then...what exactly do you think he is? Not disagreeing just curious

Muse

you look atrocious
I think he's a floating/walking heart, just like Sora was for the duration of CoM up until the beginning of KH2. :v

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Just to say, it's not because XH needs Riku's body that it means he's not a Heartless. There has been case of special Nobody, and Ansem would qualify as a special Heartless without a doubt. Not all heartless obey to the same rules for all we know.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
In Riku's ending in [KH Re:CoM], could you tell us the meaning of the scene where the King and
Riku are walking together and Riku suddenly plops down.

Nomura: That's because Riku realized he couldn't completely get rid of the darkness inside of him.
The King mentioned it in [KHII], that because Riku held Xehanort's heartless in his heart he
disappeared from the King's sight. It's a sort of foreshadowing. In this scene, the King's face looks
worried for a moment because he felt that Riku might eventually no longer be there. Riku headed
towards Diz in order to restore Sora's memories to normal, but in the end his departure from the
King was so he wouldn't show his preparations to use the darkness.

I'm going to pretend Nomura didn't say the bolded words

Just to say, it's not because XH needs Riku's body that it means he's not a Heartless. There has been case of special Nobody, and Ansem would qualify as a special Heartless without a doubt. Not all heartless obey to the same rules for all we know.

thank you

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Yet XH himself said that he was an existance of only the heart.

omni/riku

i chose terra but xehanort is aa scientist terra doesnt seem to be that type of person although we dont know about DS either

wwinterj

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4285945 said:
In Riku's ending in [KH Re:CoM], could you tell us the meaning of the scene where the King and
Riku are walking together and Riku suddenly plops down.

Nomura: That's because Riku realized he couldn't completely get rid of the darkness inside of him.
The King mentioned it in [KHII], that because Riku held Xehanort's heartless in his heart he
disappeared from the King's sight. It's a sort of foreshadowing. In this scene, the King's face looks
worried for a moment because he felt that Riku might eventually no longer be there. Riku headed
towards Diz in order to restore Sora's memories to normal, but in the end his departure from the
King was so he wouldn't show his preparations to use the darkness.

Quote for truth.
Xehanort's Heartless was a heartless hence the name. :\
Much like Xemnas was a nobody.
XH was very weak so used Rikus body as a vassle until strong enough to "become whole" then broke free as he did not need the vasle no more at least that is how I understood it.

Anyway back on topic Teera seems the choice to make here for me as DS is possibly MX's unbirth.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort's Heartless was a heartless hence the name. :\

Again, XH said he was an existence of only heart. =|

XH was very week

What?

so used Rikus body as a vassle until strong enough to "become hole"

Become hole?

then broke free as he did not need the vasle no more at least that is how I understood it.

He never "broke free" of Riku's body. =/
XH used Riku's body so that he could be whole. The entire fight was XH + Riku's body and soul.

wwinterj

Again, XH said he was an existence of only heart. =|

Indeed at first.XH was able to retain its selfhood for uncertain reasons, though it was believed by the true Ansem that this was due Xehanort's willing abandonment of his heart.Xehanort, willingly gave his heart to darkness, creating both his Heartless and his Nobody, Xemnas.XH is still a heatless but not a normal one as such.

What?Become hole?

Typos I love them or they love me either way. :35:

He never "broke free" of Riku's body. =/
XH used Riku's body so that he could be whole. The entire fight was XH + Riku's body and soul.

Yeah that is what I mean.Maybe "broke free" was the wrong words to use.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yet XH himself said that he was an existance of only the heart.
But in KH2 he was called many time a Heartless, and even Nomura called him this way.

Beside, I'm a bit rusty on my KH knowledge, but isn't a heartless, basically, the existence of a Heart + Darkness, or something like that? Considering that darkness is like oxygen for Xehanort, well you see what I mean, especially in XH's case, it'd make sense he calls himself existence of a heart despite the darkness stuff.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
XH is still a heatless but not a normal one as such.

Then Sora would also have been a "special Heartless" during CoM, seeing as he and XH were both walking hearts. =/

But in KH2 he was called many time a Heartless, and even Nomura called him this way.

He was also called Ansem in KH1 and Nomura even referred to him as such.

Beside, I'm a bit rusty on my KH knowledge, but isn't a heartless, basically, the existence of a Heart + Darkness, or something like that?

Ah, but that is not existence of only heart, now is it?

it'd make sense he calls himself existence of a heart despite the darkness stuff.

I would have to disagree. Xehanort was a scientist and the creator of the Heartless. I don't think he would have made such a mistake. Plus, like it has been repeated several times before, he wouldn't have needed Riku if he were a Heartless.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
He was also called Ansem in KH1 and Nomura even referred to him as such.
He took the Ansem name, so it's still normal to call him Ansem, even though it's not his real name. I could give countless example of character taking fake name and creators using the fake name to speak of them, because it is a question of identity (a new one in this case). But calling him Heartless on the other hand is a question of definition, and by calling him Heartless, Nomura describes what type of being he is, at least it's how I see it.

I would have to disagree. Xehanort was a scientist and the creator of the Heartless. I don't think he would have made such a mistake.
But Xehanort consider, and he repeated very often, that the heart is born in the Darkness, is full of darkness, dies in the Darkness, and so on. It's not far fetched to say for for him, Heart is actually a form of darkness, as such:

Ah, but that is not existence of only heart, now is it?
For Xehanort, it is.

Plus, like it has been repeated several times before, he wouldn't have needed Riku if he were a Heartless.
Riku is one of the three active Keyblader who, not to add, was the only one ready to give in Darkness. I can easilly imagine why Ansem would use Riku's body and makes of him his "slave" somehow.

And like I said, what rules out the existence of Special Heartless? I think too Nomura said that the six apprentices became Heartless, but only Xehanort managed to keep human's form (effectively implying he was a heartless, a special one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back