• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra or DS? You DECIDE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is more likely to be Xehanort?

• DS

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Terra

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Re: Terra or DS? You DECIDE!!!!!!!

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4284835 said:
that's not true,
Xehanort is strong and very well built.
Haven't you seen Ansem SoD's physique.
I'm not talking muscles...

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

you just said body builds...
are you talking about growth..
who's to say he didn't grow taller.
there's no real evidence on his height
other than his height compared with
MX, and Terra

XehanortandApprentice.PNG

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I think its possible that any of the three (Terra, DS, and MX) could be Xehanort. Obviously, Xehanort has a body build similar to that of Terra's, but dresses up like good ol' MX as a Heartless, and there's that gut feeling DS is connected. It could be any of them. But as the choices are limited, I'll pick Terra.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4284870 said:
you just said body builds...
are you talking about growth..
who's to say he didn't grow taller.
there's no real evidence on his height
other than his height compared with
MX, and Terra

XehanortandApprentice.PNG
Xehanort is supposed to appear at the end of BBS, then there's the flashback in KH2. He wouldn't have grown that much or at all considering he's a fully grown man.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Tbh, character build are more or less irrelevant I'd say, or even their height. No character have an exactly fitting build, so everyone of those three may be involved in the process of creating Xehanort.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I chose DS, Terra seems to obvious of a choice. I mean, same hair style and everything why would Nomura make it that obvious. Have a guy who looks similar to Apprentice Xehanort but doesn't have the necessary traits to completely fit him, then he throws in MX who we can say "oh they must fuse or do something to merge traits". We know nothing of DS, there's a helmet concealing his face for a reason imo...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I think the other thing supporting Terra = Xehanort is Xemnas calling Aqua's armour friend, that and appearance, but that's about it. And I don't think Xemnas means it anyway.

As for MX, him and Xehanort have alot in common, not just apperance, but personality, too.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Xehanort is supposed to appear at the end of BBS, then there's the flashback in KH2. He wouldn't have grown that much or at all considering he's a fully grown man.

The only scene you ever see Xehanort in is in the scene after Mcikey appears to AnsemTW i believe.
It only took Riku a year to grow as fast as he did, not to mention that Radiant Garden was taken
over nine years before KH giving him nine years to mature in his development as Xehanort's Heartless,
and Xemnas (although Xemnas looks younger). BBS happening 10 years before relieves a span of a year
between Xehanorts apprenticeship with Ansem, and Radiant Garden being taken over.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4285099 said:
the only scene you ever see Xehanort in is in the scene after Mcikey appears to AnsemTW i believe.
and only took Riku a year to grow as fast as he did, not to mention that Radiant Garden was taken
over nine years before KH giving him nine years to mature in his development as Xehanort's Heartless,
and Xemnas. BBS happening 10 years before relieve a span of a year between Radiant Garden being
taken over.

didn't Nomura say that Xemnas' physical appearance was that of someone in there 30's? That's why I'm thinking that apprentice xehanort wasn't a natural human to grow normally. Ansem did say he had supernatural powers, i think...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

didn't Nomura say that Xemnas' physical appearance was that of someone in there 30's? That's why I'm thinking that apprentice xehanort wasn't a natural human to grow normally. Ansem did say he had supernatural powers, i think...
It was in the Days Ultimania, I think, one of the interviews.
Well, Xehanort was far from normal in the first place.
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4285099 said:
The only scene you ever see Xehanort in is in the scene after Mcikey appears to AnsemTW i believe.
It only took Riku a year to grow as fast as he did, not to mention that Radiant Garden was taken
and Xemnas (although Xemnas looks younger). BBS happening 10 years before relieves a span of a year
between Xehanorts apprenticeship with Ansem, and Radiant Garden being taken over.
Nobodies don't age/mature, as Nomura said in an interview. He made it clear that Xemnas didn't age.
Heartless, I'm not sure. Then again, Xehanort's a special case..

Zeagal

Lick It Good

It just means he would be around 30 when he opened his heart to darkness and created Xemnas. The fact he was old enough to be 30 says someone like DS can't become Xehanort and just grow because they would have been in their 20's. I'm not saying DS can't be Xehanort at all, just not by himself.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

I'd almost think that all three (T, MX, DS) would have something to do with being Xehanort but without a whole lot of information on DS so far, that just leaves MX and Terra which both could make him in some way.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

DS seems younger than Terra. If you watch the Birth By Sleep secret ending. Right when Terra leaps and MX makes that giant earth pillar to knock him up, you see DS height compared to MX he's kinda short. I think DS changes physically not naturally like through age but through some process created by MX that's my opinion

EDIT: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Trailer/Teaser PSP

stop it at 0:29 he even looks to be Riku height in KH1

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

MX purpose could very well have been eternal life and becoming younger. Maybe he succeeded, but the side effect is memory lose.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

-there's a reason his head is covered

Maybe he doesn't have a face.

-his suit is similar to Rikus (who was controlled by Xeahnort)

Riku got his suit (probably from Maleficent) before he met XH.

-he seemed to have survived the fight

Gee, looks like MX did too...

-the age seems right

How? DS looks like he's around Ven's age. Nomura said that Xehanort was possibly around his 30s.

-there are people who use darkness for good

What does this have to do with anything? =v

If fusion were true the only evidence would be Xeahnort poseesing Riku or Riku in Xeahnorts form. Both show that age nor appearence does not combine.

Yeah, that was XH + Riku's body and soul. When XH pushed out Riku's heart and took full control of the body, he turned Riku's appearance into his own.

I chose DS, Terra seems to obvious of a choice. I mean, same hair style and everything why would Nomura make it that obvious.

Roxas was the obvious choice. =v

We know nothing of DS, there's a helmet concealing his face for a reason imo...

Then that should make him the least likely candidate for being Xehanort.
Lack of evidence =/= evidence.

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4285099 said:
It only took Riku a year to grow as fast as he did

Riku was a teen, an age time where sudden growth spurts aren't unheard of. If Nomura was right about his age, Xehanort would be in his thirties. Do you really think that DS could have grown a whole head size in the small amount of time between that scene and the end of BBS if he were in his thirties?

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4285145 said:
Terra seems too young, and MX is too old.
Fusion or Time machine...i hardly think so

Yes, than the obvious choice is the short person who has to be around their thirties (assuming Nomura is right about that) who got a sudden growth spurt in a limited time frame who also has no evidence suggesting he would be and next to nothing linking him to Xehanort. Yes, that is obviously more likely than two people who share numerous connections with Xehanort fusing in some way. <_<

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Yes, than the obvious choice is the short person who has to be around their thirties (assuming Nomura is right about that) who got a sudden growth spurt in a limited time frame who also has no evidence suggesting he would be and next to nothing linking him to Xehanort. Yes, that is obviously more likely than two people who share numerous connections with Xehanort fusing in some way. <_<

because we know nothing about DS, he's obviously not Xehanort... >_>

FU-SHION-HA!!!!....anyone?

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm just saying DS + (Terra or MX or both for all I care)= Apprentice Xehanort imo

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4285599 said:
because we know nothing about DS, he's obviously not Xehanort... >_>

because we know nothing about DS, he's obviously Xehanort... >_>

Lack of evidence =/= evidence.

FU-SHION-HA!!!!....anyone?

Far more likely than a short thirty year old (who has no evidence suggesting he is Xehanort and has next to nothing linking him to Xehanort) suddenly growing a foot in several months to a year. =v

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The only thing really connecting him to any shape or form of Xehanort is him fading out of MX in the trailer, he first appeared to be MX then it turned to DS. Just saying it could mean something. A replica of MX, a failed experiment, a puppet, or the puppeteer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back