• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra: what if he is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorassoul

has anyone noticed that Terra and kh2s Xehanort have a lot of things about them that are alike? like their hair, just imagine Terras hair, only white and the back is longer, then its the same exact same hairstyle as xehanorts (the kh2 one). And it would also explain how both Terra's and Xehanort's eyes turn yellow/orange. And it also explain why master Xehanort looks nothing like the xehanort in kh2 but has similarities to Terra, and Terra could've just taken the clothes from master xehanort and that would explain the whole same clothes thing, and he could've taken master xehanorts name just like who ever xehanort is, did with ansem.
please tell me what you think of the theory.

ravenger147

you have a pretty good theory there but it is a theory after all so nobody is completly sure yet. For me, mabye the two are related, just a guess. That could explain the hair similarities. The yellow eyes, it could be some kind of power they have. And the clothes, my guess is that they belong to some sort of org. so they'll occassionally dress alike. But once again, good theory

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
You're way late on this theory. This is the main debate in the Future of Kh section. And I really really don't feel like typing up all the thoughts on it. So i'd say go look around for Terra/Xehanort theories. But welcome to the forums. ^.^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Bah. Like Xirsch said, you're a bit late. But anyways: I'm afraid that just simply taking clothes and the name doesn't really work. Xehanort just has far too many similarities to MX to be ignored. Which means that, if anything, Terra+MX=Xehanort. Otherwise, no.

Rix

:)
Awards
Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
I see, haisrtyle, shape of eyes and eyebrows and maybe the some face structures.. So I can understand why some people believe that they are the same in some way..

But I need more convincing before I can believe that:p I really think that Xehanort and MX are more connected..

Hmm.. I think I'm just repeating mysel in this thread:p

V

V.A.T.13

o____o;;
I have the strong urge to re-explain all of this again, but I will hold back. I've done enough brainwashing in the past. D:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
o____o;;
I have the strong urge to re-explain all of this again, but I will hold back. I've done enough brainwashing in the past. D:

Too late. The seeds have already been spread. A few more people aren't going to make a difference. Or I'll just explain it myself.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Like the theory, and I've heard it a lot by others, but personally I hope its wrong. I don't want Terra to turn out evil, that would be annoying and very cliche. I'm not denying the similarities are there, but I just hope that Birth by Sleep isn't a tragedy story, I HATE TRAGEDIES! They make me sad.... :[ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back