• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet oblivian

ok i know someone is about to bash me or say this has been done before but i think that he is the Xehanort not master xehanort but the one from kh1 and kh2. ok i think that terra steals mx id just like xehanort did with ansem. idk why but i think he does.

:36:let the bashing begin!!!!!!:36:

Last edited:

Dowhax

Bronze Member
o.o'... Wait..what? I'm confused by your post. No bashing, but...huh?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
ok i think that terra steals mx id just like xehanort did with ansem. idk why but i think he does.

Judging from the trailers and the LS scene, Terra seems to hate MX with a passion. Do you really think Terra would steal the identity of someone he absolutely hates? If it were to frame him or something, maybe, but what could Terra possibly gain from calling himself Xehanort?
Besides, MX has far too much in common with Xehanort not to be somehow part of Xehanort.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
speaking of 'being' xehanort, could i get a link to where you found that? I've been seeing people post that alot, and I didn't know if it was official or not. I mean, I agree that he could b xehanort, but...what if he's not?

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
ok i know someone is about to bash me or say this has been done before but i think that is the Xehanort not master xehanort but the one from kh1 and kh2. ok i think that terra steals mx id just like xehanort did with ansem. idk why but i think he does.

WHOAAAAAAA, NOOOOOOO!!!!!! MX and Terra HAVE NO BLOOD/PHYSICAL connection. They barely look alike. They are two different people. Just because they have a few similarities in appearance doesn't mean terra "steals" MX. Try and word your post more clearly too. It's a bit confusing.

keymaster980

hmmmm... i never thought of that before. i doubt mx is xeornort from kh 2 cause hes so old so it might be true

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Well, technically, xehanort loses his memory..so...reasons to believe the memory is the only thing that keeps MX and X connected...

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Memory isn't the only thing that keeps those two connected. :v Physical appearances aside, there's also Xehanort's fascination with darkness, hearts, and particularly Kingdom Hearts, AND there's Ansem SoD wearing an outfit similar to MX's own. Believe me when I say that there's reasons that people say those two are connected.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
it is the power of terra's passionate, pure HATRED of MX that keeps the connection

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
ok i think that terra steals mx id just like xehanort did with ansem. idk why but i think he does.

But there is no reasonable... Reason for Terra to steal the identity of someone he hates so very passionately.

TwilightLegends

ok i know someone is about to bash me or say this has been done before but i think that he is the Xehanort not master xehanort but the one from kh1 and kh2. ok i think that terra steals mx id just like xehanort did with ansem. idk why but i think he does.

I understand what you mean, there actually many theorys of Terra turns into Xehanort somehow.

I personally think MX and Terra combine into one being some how, resulting in KH1 and KH2's main antagonists.

devastater147

that doesn't sound too far-fetched they look very similar. At the end of FM trailier Terra's eyes change to the same color. When Xehanort is found he only has the memory of that name Xehanort. In FM Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor the Japanese voices sounds very smypathic when it says the lines and he refer to it as "friends".another piece of that links them is the lignering spirit battle doesn't arrive until you've beaten Xemnas and Noumoura said that a being can only reunite after both the nobody and heartless are deafeted then they can reconnected, so it' possible.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
At the end of FM trailier Terra's eyes change to the same color.

Incorrect.
Terra's eyes turned yellow.
Xehanort's eyes were brown and XH and Xemans' were orange.

another piece of that links them is the lignering spirit battle doesn't arrive until you've beaten Xemnas

Since the LS was put in by the staff and not Nomura and, since there is a pretty good chance that the fight isn't canon and that LS isn't Terra, I wouldn't put too much thought on it.

Noumoura said that a being can only reunite after both the nobody and heartless are deafeted then they can reconnected, so it' possible.

The original being. The being that the Heartless and Nobody were before the became a Heartless and Nobody. That means Xehanort would return, not Terra, MX, or whoever.

devastater147

alright then but how about the dialougue said be LS can we take that for canon he was recollecteding his memories it seems? some of the stuff said brought up questions?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
alright then but how about the dialougue said be LS can we take that for canon he was recollecteding his memories it seems? some of the stuff said brought up questions?

The dialogue is important, yes.
But like I said, the LS might not be Terra.

devastater147

true I guess we never did see his face just a lot of things that were similar but then the dialogue becomes even more ambiguous

back to the eye thing is their of chance of the slight chances of CGI scenes and in game graphics that the eye color changed because color changes of body parts happens with tons of characters because some colors are so close that it changes ever so slightly?

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
true I guess we never did see his face just a lot of things that were similar but then the dialogue becomes even more ambiguous

back to the eye thing is their of chance of the slight chances of CGI scenes and in game graphics that the eye color changed because color changes of body parts happens with tons of characters because some colors are so close that it changes ever so slightly?

Because of grammar I didn't fully understand. Are you saying the eyes weren't suppose to change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back