• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

devastater147

true but that would kinda of give away the mystey if he came out and said it? but you're probably right

Muse

you look atrocious
No, pretty sure that the eyes were supposed to change. :/ Since eyes changing to yellow/orange is a sign of one falling into darkness. Pretty sure that's what that was supposed to show.

true but that would kinda of give away the mystey if he came out and said it? but you're probably right

If they screwed up during that part and the colors changed on accident, I see no reason in him trying to keep it quiet unless he figured out a way to work that into the story.

Besides, they wouldn't have put it in the game if it was an accident during animation. They would have fixed it.

devastater147

I know that, I meant the in game graphics changing though sorry for the confusion
I'm talking about the part where you said the the eyes meant falling into darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back