• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Body Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Ignore this if it has already been said, but what's up with the line in the new scans that says, "Something will happen to Terra's body if he comes into contact with Xehanort and Braig"?

The part about Xehanort is self-explanatory, and all but confirms the Terra=Xehanort theories, but Braig? Why Braig? Well, I was sitting and thinking about it, when I thought: what would happen if Terra, MX, and Braig had a three-way fusion? If Terra gets longer, white hair when he fuses with Xehanort, then maybe Braig does too. This could explain why Xigbar has a ponytail with white streaks.

And let me stress that the scan says something will happen to Terra's body if he encounters Xehanort AND Braig. It also implies that Braig tries to get Terra to come to him after he studies the keyblade. Braig also says "I'm saying the Keyblade would suit me better." What if Braig tries to fuse with MX and Terra in order to wield the keyblade. Of course, it obviously doesn't work, as neither Xemnas nor Xigbar can use the keyblade, but that would explain why he wants to meet Terra.

I think from the fact that Braig's picture is right next to Xehanort and Eraqus' in BbS's promo poster (and it is a bit larger too) we know that Braig is a very important character in BbS. So it seems within the realm of possibility that he could undergo a transformation like this.

Any criticism is appreciated.

BladeofHearts18

I knew it... now we just have to see how braig and ven meet since most fans know that xigbar says when he sees Ven " don't look at me with that face."

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Hmm this is a pretty good thought. I can't think of anything that would disapprove this theory.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It is cool idea and maybe you are right.
Braig is to have a big role.
Maybe it is even more than just being a boss for Terra.

H

Haxon

Well I always noticed that Xigbar and MX look similar. Take away the eyepatch and scar on Xigbar and shave his head and give him a white goatee and BAM! Its MX. This could have something to do with it.

xigbarmx.jpg

xigbarmx2.jpg

Word71

anyone notice the black sclera and yellow iris?? TERRA IS TURNING HOLLOWW!! LMAO

BBS_Terra.jpg

1008105-1194149826-HollowEye.jpg

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I always noticed that Xigbar and MX look similar. Take away the eyepatch and scar on Xigbar and shave his head and give him a white goatee and BAM! Its MX. This could have something to do with it.

The only problam is that we have seen a picture of Braig and he does not look really like Xigbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back