• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nehar890

OK. I was just reading some other threads and i just thought of something.
At the end of the secret ending of KH2 Terra's eyes turn yellow and only heartless's eyes are yellow.
Also i think that terra became a heartless to use the power to try and defeat MX.

Another thing. in one of the BBS trailers, this one YouTube - Better quality BBS trailer (eng subs) , MX is telling Terra that he is tired of waiting. I beleive he asked Terra if he wanted his heart to be taken over by darkness. Then Terra says " What have you done to his heart" ( Talking about Ven") Thinking that he shrouded Ven's heart in darkness.

All of this is leading me to beleive that Terra was one of the First True Heartless.
Which is what led to the climactic battle scene in the Secret ending

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
At the end of the secret ending of KH2 Terra's eyes turn yellow and only heartless's eyes are yellow.
Also i think that terra became a heartless to use the power to try and defeat MX.

Another thing. in one of the BBS trailers, this one YouTube - Better quality BBS trailer (eng subs) , MX is telling Terra that he is tired of waiting. I beleive he asked Terra if he wanted his heart to be taken over by darkness. Then Terra says " What have you done to his heart" ( Talking about Ven") Thinking that he shrouded Ven's heart in darkness.

All of this is leading me to beleive that Terra was one of the First True Heartless.

Wrong section.

But when Terra says "What have you done to his heart" he is not necessarily talking about Ven.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
No. The first heartless wasn't born until Xehanhort began his experiments on the darkness in people's hearts while studing under ATW. Yellow eyes are a sign of closeness to darkness.
Right now we have so little information that could be anyone. The trailer could be talking about the DS or Ven(But not Aqua since she's clearly female.)
Like I said before there will not be any heartless in the time of BBS because it is set well before the experiments begin.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
first true heartless? let me guess, and aqua is the first true nobody? lol sorry sorry not meant to flame!

hmm.. i believe its like with Riku all over again but in the past. how he turned to darkness for help so he can help his friends. maybe Terra used darkness to help Ven and the world but it cost him to have to like die cuz his heart got condusmed by darkness. err yeah it sounds lame i guess?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Yellow eyes mean someone is close to the darkness. Also we don`t know if he was talking about Ven when he said that.

Xebrem

Yellow eyes= closeness to darkness....
Terra could of sacraficed himself to save Ven and Aqua, like Riku gave in to Ansem to hep Sora 'wake up' in 358/2 days (I think).

Lady Klee

I think we understand what yellow eyes mean now! Please stop posting it.

And anyway, I don't think they would do the same thing as before, why? Because even if it's with different people, it's the same plot so. There has to be something different with Birth By Sleep, OTHER than the people and time.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think we understand what yellow eyes mean now! Please stop posting it.

And anyway, I don't think they would do the same thing as before, why? Because even if it's with different people, it's the same plot so. There has to be something different with Birth By Sleep, OTHER than the people and time.

There is the whole thing with "Birth By Sleep is in the past but you can think of it as being in the future" to consider however.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such

No there doesn't. The time's not far off the mark to begin with (we're only talking ten years and Sora and Riku have cameos), plus the setup's the same: Sora character, Kairi character, Riku character. If they're keeping to the straight and narrow like that, I can't see them changing the rules a whole lot when it comes to yellow-eyes there. (This isn't Final Fantasy and we're not switching out storylines with each new game.)

Plus, let's look at Terra's emotions from when his eyes turn gold; he's not looking too pretty right there, he's definitely angry and actually kinda murderous.

Yoda said:
Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

The eyes changing right then definitely seems malicious and dangerous. I suspect it's (drumroll please) connected to darkness.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Terra might Rely on darkness, Riku relied on darkness once. And Nomura has already said that History likes to repeat itself. So when Riku relied on darkness to help a friend I suppose that it is just another instance of this.

nehar890

No. The first heartless wasn't born until Xehanhort began his experiments on the darkness in people's hearts while studing under ATW. Yellow eyes are a sign of closeness to darkness.

What i think is that Xehannorts first expirament was Terra.

C

Colours

Terra couldn't be a heartless because they were made around the time of KH1.
Need I say more.
Thread/

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No, they were the heartless of other people, and Terra along with Ven and Aqua are gone at that point in time.
His test subjects were people captured from town in HB.

And as Phil said, they were created after BBS and were made around the time of KH1

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Heartless were created before KH1. Heartless Invaded HB 9 years prior to KH1.

K

kage007

Like I said before there will not be any heartless in the time of BBS because it is set well before the experiments begin.[/quote]
if thats true (which it should be) then what will you be fighting in bbs because there are no nobodies because of no heartless. Also wouldnt the game be incredibly short if there is only two enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back