• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terras keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfLight

does it get an upgrade at anypoint in the game? the handle looks different and the end of the key too in the different scenes ive seen

xion93

yeah when riku holds it
and aquas upgrades when she meets sora and riku at di

royaljminnis

yea I know it changes a few times, he gets Gia's bane after lettin riku see his keyblade, and in the fight with MX he has a dark realm keyblade which I would so like to know the name of

GuardianOfLight

Don't forget it grows longer as well

Huge Keyblades FTW

lmao ohhh yeah thats why LS's keyblade is gigantic and cooler looking hahahah

BTW:

what happens to aquas keyblade..any before and after pics? please lol.

and does vens key get an uprgade aswell or no? it only had to do with sora and riku interaction.

Xeon the 2nd

thats been established multiple times. terras keyblade changes in look but maintains the same color scheme

I Believe it changes when ME goes into(supposedly) Terra it changes
thus giving that E at the end of his keyblade
since there are two designs, one with the blades @ the going down and one with the blades makin a E if you havent noticed

please posts pics to help clarify

T

The Spoiler

thats been established multiple times. terras keyblade changes in look but maintains the same color scheme
Oh I know what your talking about. Aqua also gets her older keyblade(from the KH2FM scene) but I dont know about Ven... it wouldnt be much of a change... it would actually be a downgrade.

zetvirus55

Point being, after Riku scene, Terra gets a new keychain that resembles his weapon from KH2 Secret endings and Lingering Sentiment

Apparently Aqua gets a keychain resembling HER original design

Wondering if Ven gets one too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back