• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's weapon - Names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attemisc

Attemisc here with a question for all you KHInsider forum people.

Terra's weapon/keyblade is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen. There seems to be a national consesus on that. And it's no doubt gonna have a name sometime.

Do any of you have a name you like to call the weapon of the pwn master?

I do.

I like to call it The Legacy. I just do. It's cool, feels right to me.

HeartExtracter

yes but none could search 100+ posts to see if he can post his own ideas!if there is already a same post!

[√]Genuflect
i call it the find the thread of terra's keyblade name.

Thenewkeyblade

Does it have to have a name? It's not like it's a keyblade(since it has no chain).

well the theory is that the keyblades with no chain awakens its true power... so it probably has a ability with time, space, light, dark, mass etc. anyway the keyblade itself will only change shape with the keychain attatched, but since there is no chain i believe that they keyblade reverts back to its origional form, which is what the three soldiers, ven, aqua, and terra have

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sorry, but my belief is that if it's not on page 1, a new thread can be made. Just logic.

Can I ask this? If this thread were to go to page 2, would you start this thread all over again? Anyway, back on topic, I would call it Destiny's Force.

Maxtaunkown

well the theory is that the keyblades with no chain awakens its true power... so it probably has a ability with time, space, light, dark, mass etc. anyway the keyblade itself will only change shape with the keychain attatched, but since there is no chain i believe that they keyblade reverts back to its origional form, which is what the three soldiers, ven, aqua, and terra have

That sounds true but the only part that can make this theory false is Sora's Keyblade. Since Sora's keyblade is from the Realm of Light doesn't that mean its in the orignial form? If the Kingdom Key is an original keyblade, why does it have a chain?

Sexy Angel
-_- Kingdom Key has a keychain becuase its an original, not a copy without a keychain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back