• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer FOUND!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

Zero Rider said:
I am downloading it right now and cant wait to see it.
EDIT: I have watched and it was not worth it. There is nothing cool about it.
In my opinion, if a real, actual gameplay shot of BHK doesn't interest you, then perhaps you shouldn't play Kingdom Hearts 2. It doesn't sound like you'd like that game very much.

starry_eyed_hero

frodo101 said:
heres a link to a better download, for those people who dont have quicktime >>> http://www.jusspress.com/daysideframe.php?userid=18147&currentDate=20050917&imageNum=0
good, good. thank you, frodo. the more download formats we can find for this, the better.

you also recieve starry eyed hero's seal of appreciation:
19538887l8rj.gif

chosen destiny

ok thanks so much breeze for this. i had to double click on this screen for it to play. i just got done watching it and man bhk is awsome. hes on the exact same thing as sora was on when the game started in kh1. so maybe kh2 will start with us being bhk (just a wild guess) and us being on the thing that started it all in kh1.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I found a the square-enix trailer that one guy was talking about. is it old or new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back