• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That would suck if there was a KH3...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Nomura never said thas he would make of KH a franchise like FF, on the opposite, he said that he can see perfectly how the ending scene would be, so I think that probably Soras history ends on KH2, but Nomura will put a small hint that a different story could begin with Riku or BHK(for example), and if he got good sales, square-enix would ask him to do KH3

anand

well....u got a point there, but they shouldn.y add like a preview or anything like that, it makes want to get soo badly, lol, i know a lot about kh2 though, i dont think riku has a big role in this though, i think its more related to kiari, the girl in KH:CoM, and sora, their relationship, the girl in KH:
CoM takes over the organzation(except ansem) and send the dark side of kiari to kill sora(i think) the girl that looks like kiari i think is the dark side of kiari, though shen looks better than the original...lol, i could be wrong

Last edited:

nothingness

namine isnt the dark side of kairi, shes just the shell or shadow of kairi. and who are you talking about killing sora. namine doesnt want to kill sora

yado

I taste delicious
Kirai dont got a shell she never became a heartless proof at Riku2 battle.

nothingness

ya but when someone with a strong loses their heart (or something like that) and when theyre back a shell is created
Ansem - Diz
Sora - BHK (its true)
Kairi - Namine

and Namine said herself that she was kairis shadow

anand

.....every human has a dark side, a light side, and a twilight side, like the bhk is the twilight of sora, and kiari's dark side will try to kill sora, ****TRY****

yado

I taste delicious
No she said she was a shell but kirai never lost her heart she hid it in sora. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS IF YOU BEAT THE GAME.

anand

namine related or is part of kiari, she is jealious of kiari because she has a relationship with sora, she likes sora also, and alters his memories to think that namine was her childhood frien (pretty weird huh?)

Last edited:

anand

also, namine want revenge over sora because he is not her bf, so she manipulates the dark side of kiari to try to kill sora (but i dont get y the creator decided this, ile ask him)

nothingness

ok namine never wants to kill sora and stop saying that, and ansem didnt turn into a heartless but he still has a shell so kairi can as well, its when your body is cast away

yado

I taste delicious
Ansem didnt get his shell untill after the KH1 so when he fell into abyss he became a heartless but i think we should stop before this gets outta hand

anand

uhhh, ok namine doesnt want to kill sora, but sora forgets her to get his old memories back IF U FINISHED CHAIN OF MEMORIES...jeez

zero_cool

i dont think ther should be i mean after the org than who and we would prolly will have to wait 3 more years and have to buy ps3 just to pklay it

slimjim

Kingdom Hearts will be a trilogy, so most likely there will be a Kingdom Heats 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back