• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 13 Beings of Chaos (ZtM's last RP Idea)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Allecto numbly made her way through the rainforest, her dark eyes widening as she took in her surroundings. Here and there were subtle things, hints that only someone as ageless as her and who had travelled for as long could notice. Like the fact that orchids, a flower which hads thrived in this lush wood in abundance, could no longer be found. In fact, barely any flowers could be seen growing, and the only ones left were shrivled and blackened.

What's happening?

Abruptly, Allecto stopped, turning her head this way and that as her quick ears picked up a soft, unfamiliar sound. A growl, low and menancing. Allecto's hands went immediately to her bow, sliding it off her shoulder and nocking an arrow. She ran her fingers over the sleek black fletching, poised and ready. Cautiously, she stepped back a few paces so that her back was to a tree. The growl was heard again, this time louder than before. There was a sound of snapping twigs and crackling leaves, and a bush in front of her quivered as a huge creature leapt out from it, landing in front of her with an agressive kind of grace. She inahaled sharply; this was not a kind of animal that she had ever encountered before. It stood on four sturdy legs, and seemed like a cross between a dragon and a tiger, scaled and fanged. It glared at her with soulless orange eyes. Without another thought, Allecto raised her bow and fired as the creature pounced at her, the sharp arrow piercing its chest. It howled in pain and fell back momentarily, scratching at the shaft embedded in its hide. Allecto nocked another arrow and fired again, this time hitting its neck. The creature dropped to the ground, black blood leaking from the mortal wound. Warily, Allecto approached the huge corpse, careful not to step in the foul-smelling ichor. Closing her eyes and sighing, she continued on.

Behind her, the creature's blood hissed and steamed, burning the ground like acid.

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Devity walked around and saw Malum and Meilin. He slightly wave and sat down in a close by chair. "Did i miss anything important?" He said as he flicked a piece of paper around.

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

He smiled and simply shook his head. He had not his hopes up, he just wanted to see if she actually did remember anything. "No, no reason really. I just figured it was time I asked, since I have not in a while." He smiled and pointed to one of the small thrones near his. "Sit down, if you'd like. Oh, and please do not call me Sir...you know I prefer Malum." He smiled humbly as he sat back. "Rage should be back shortly.."

He looked over at Devity. "Not really, just more people coming in.."

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Oh..." Devity said as he made a fireball in his hand. "This is boring...." He said as he laughed a little. "So....who exactly are we waiting for?" Devity asked seriously. He might have knowledge, but he doesn't use his head....much.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin nodded. "I know. But as i've said, my memory seems to worsen as the years go by, not improve." she sighed. Malum asked to muc of her, in her opinion. She did wonder though.... "Why would someone want to end chaos?" she wondered aloud. "Without something to balance order, the worlds would implode."

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Devity then went into the disscusion. "Chaos is needed....it's the end of that....without chaos the worlds would be sent into parrallel dimensions.....causing them to interlope with things people should never see. This would instantly kill everyone in the human race..."

Malum Incantum

He blinked slowly. "However, think of the possibility if someone could, not destroy chaos, but control it. Manipulate it, as we can. " He looked to both of of them as a rose made of glass formed in front of him then dispersed into small little twittering hummingbirds. "If they could do it on a larger scale...as in...though I hate to say it..." he looked away for a moment. "Tap into the source of chaos itself.."

It was indeed true. Somewhere, hidden, in the land of Omnia, was a door, that lead underground. You had to travel a great distance to get to it. Then, after underground, there were two large doors, and behind them lied chaos itself...

OOC: Think Little Nemo, and the Nightmare at the end...

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin nodded. "True. But... Noone's seen that door in years and years.... Even the 13 Chaos don't know if it's moved itself....." she said.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Allecto was glad to be out of the rainforest and in the city of Epsilon, away from the harsh reminders of Omnia's unbalanced state. She made her way purposefully to Malum's palace, attracting many a stare from the city's inhabitants. Those who had been there long enough would remember the last times she visited, fey and enigmatic, kicking up rumors like dust in a drought as she kept on like a passing wind. And the newcomers simply stared because she gave off an aura of distinct power.

She was stopped by guards at the palace gates.

"What business do you have here?"

"I request an audience with Lord Malum," she answered stoicly, staring the guard down.

"What is your name, and rank?"

"Allecto, Keeper of Chaos. Now let me through."

The guards stared in wonder and stepped by. Allecto continued inside and into the Grand Hall, bowing her head in acknowledgment to Malum.

"Hello. I haven't seen you in a while- it's me, Allecto. I came for news about Omnia, and to give you information."

Malum Incantum

OOC: Lol, true, I suppose, but it just means you knew where it was when you created it. Meilin has a point as well, being as chaos is...well, chaotic, it could have moved itself. Leaves a slightly confusing point doesn't it?

IC:

Malum blinked as he nodded to what Meilin said, and then slowly looked to Devity. "Where was it last time you saw it?" He was awaiting an answer, patiently, when another female figure stepped into the room. He smiled a little.

"Allector, my dear one, long time no see. Please, give us all the information you can..."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
(((I'm sorry, I didn't see this sooner. ^^; But I wanna join in and I'll post a template in a sec. (I'll just edit this post)

Oh yeah, and since I am Chaos, would I be behind that door? ^_^ (Just asking) )))

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Last time i saw...it moved a little east. But, i lost track after it a few years ago. It has taken human form, and can be anyone. If this continues, then we might never be able to keep chaos near us, so we can't fully tap into our powers." Devity said. "But who knows what or who is after it at this time." Devity said as he sat back down.

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

OOC: You could be, but it would get blatently boring wouldn't it? How about something like, you were behind the door, but ever since this has happened, you took a form, and have been wandering... it would explain why we have not seen chaos....

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin sighed. "This... could be a dire situation indeed." she muttered. She shivered as she though of the last time she had almost lost chaos. What a feeling it was, never able to access her magics, never to see the harmony chaos created.... An indefinable loss

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Sounds good to me. Hope this is alright.

Order Of Chaos

Name: Chaos
Position: Chaos
Appearence:
perfectchaos9ae.jpg

Personality: Sometimes calm, but most of the time, Chaos is, well, chaotic
Bio: Chaos is chaos itself. It has been around many, many millions of years, and only recently has it taken a form. Chaos is everywhere and is the cause of destruction and mayhame in all worlds. But now that something's threatening to control or erase chaos, it has left it's main lair and has gone on the move...
It's reasons for it's recent actions, aren't particularly known as of yet.

Chaos Of Order

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Allecto shook her head sadly, arms outretched, palms up.

"I am a wanderer, as you well know, Malum. And I have travelled for so long that I have come to know everything in Omnia. Lately, I have been hearing rumors, ones that all seem to revolve around disappearences. Today, I saw it first-hand. Just on the borders of Epsilon, in the rainforest, there has lain a great river for a million years. But now ... there is nothing there." she closed her onyx eyes in painful recollection of the loss. "And I encountered a strange creature today ... like a tiger, and a dragon, with orange eyes and black blood."

"Please, Malum, tell me what you know."

Rage

OOC: sry everyone, i'm unable to get on during weekends because of the constant burden of life lol....sry, i'll be able to post more this week though.

Continuing on through the busy streets, Rage took notice of more and more guards roaming and trotting the streets. The gates were now extremely secure with the fear of the new chaos, and each person had to be throughly evaluated before gaining access behind Epsilon walls. The sound of people yelling and talking filled the air, and the sound of Rages sword and armor plates clanking to his side was lost in this subtle roar. Rage's walking was then haulted as a man smacked into him. The man fell back a few steps before gaining his cordination back. regaining his balance, the man quickly snapped and drew his word from his side without even looking at Rage. Quickly his eyes flew forward and followed Rage's chest until he made eye contact with the warrior of chaos. Rage's deep blue hues didnt flinch a bit as the man held the sowrd stirnly out in front of him, ready to strike. All the sounds around the 2 men seemed to become muted as they became totally focused upon eachother. The mans eyes then slowly began to flutter as Rages eyes seemed to churn and grow darker. The grip the man had on his sword slowly loosened and soon his sword fell to the ground next to him, hitting the cobblestone street and clanking with a sound that went unnoticed. The man seemed to have become paralyzed, and while in this state Rage began to the move forward, walking pass the man. The mans eyes were still locked in the same place as Rage walked on towards the main palace.

As Rage continued on, an odd feeling began to fill the streets of Epsilon, and his eyes began to skim more cautiously as he looked over each person that went by him. Something was wrong, and out of place. Rage then took notice of a shadow casting itself over the streets of Epsilon. Raising his eyes into the air, Rage noticed the formation of rain clouds huddling over the city of Epsilon. he tried to shake this odd feeling off as his eyes squinted slightly in confusion. "Something.......again...." Rage said in a low whispering tone. The streets appeared to become less and less occupied as Rage grew closer to the main palace. The people scurried from the streets in fear of the rain. Rage then felt a sprinkle collide with the tip of his nose, sending a chill down in back. Another drop soon followed hitting Rage's cheek, and before long the rain began to pour down upon Rage. Quickly making his way by the guards, Rage entered into the main palace. With water dripping from his hair and clothes, Rage looked over the people that now stood in the room. He had seen them all before, but they had all seemed to change in one way or another. Rage left small puddles as he walked forward towards Malum. "The demented chaos is coming....we have even less time here than we expected......" Rage said as he glanced around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back