• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 13 Beings of Chaos (ZtM's last RP Idea)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"Yes...once again this has happened. Last time i had to destroy it and start over. Let's hope i won't have to creat more chaos." Ed said.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin shivered. "I like chaos as it is. Adjusting to new forms, takes a long time. What will happen to our world meanwhile?" she asked. She could feel it now... It was almost as if parts of her magic had begun to slip away.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Our powers will magnify as it form changes, and humans....will go crazy for a period of time." Ed said. "That is why chaos is so dnagerous."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"While that's true... Could it not also work the other way around? If chaos knows that we might be a threat, that we might contain it...." she let it hang in the air.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Meanwhile, across the vast lands of Omnia, Chaos was on the move. It was crawling along and looking for the entities that may be a threat to it's existance. As it moved it roared a few times, and thrashed the landscape as it traveled. Spreading as much chaos as it could along the way.

It knew something was out there, and Chaos would stop at nothing to rid the worlds of this odditity and remain as the one and only manifestation of chaos.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
"Considering what's happening to Omnia, that isn't much of a flipside," Allecto remarked. She held her hands over her heart, quietly summoning her power. The prescence of chaos, ordered and untainted, was comorting, and she let it envelop her gently. As Keeper of Chaos, she was a being of balance, and, after expierencing it first-hand, Omnia's disruption made her feel weakened.

"I'd gladly throw away all I have been given for Omnia's harmony to be restored." she shook her dusky violet head as if to clear her thoughts. "Even through my travels, I can't admit to ever meeting the manifestation of Chaos- at least, not knowingly. But I think that if it does find us as a threat, the damage that is created in its search for more power will be great indeed."

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"You have a point....we will have to track down chaos." Ed said. "It is in the eastern region of the world, it could take days, moths, or years, but it is there. We better find it also...if we don't, chaos will be thrown out of order."

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
"The Order of Chaos"

Name: Morpheaus
Sex: Male

Appearance:
Daniel1.jpg

Personality: The most enigmatic of the 13, Morpheaus can be counted on for wisdom, charity, coldness, and an overwhelmingly powerful ability to instill despair in some, and hope in others.

Powers: Morpheaus can bring appear anywhere in the omniverse, he can channel the dreams and nightmares of others. Eternal sleep can be wrought at his hands or eternal awakening. Some have witness his ability to manifest anything dream, from the most idle of day dreams to the most horrible nightmares. Beyond that his powers are unknown. Though he has admitted he is capable of more than he has ever displayed.

Bio: The oldest of the 13, Morpheaus is known for revealing himself at the queerest of times. He is also the only member of the 13 that does not lay claim to any province beyond that of the mind. That is all I shall say of him for now...

"The Chaos of Order"

IC: A tendril of smoke emerged from the eye of Malum, and then Meilin, and so followed a tendril of smoke from the eyes of each of the 13 present at Malum's palace. The smoke followed for several minutes before becoming something more substantial, something much heavier. The smoke had turned to shimmering white sand that fell to the ground and took the form of a robed man. His skin was pale whitter than the purest snow, as was the hair on his head, and his eyes were so black one would feel as if they stared into the void when looking upon them. And perhaps they were correct; it was often said that those who angered Morpheaus had been torn from existence and exiled within the endless depths of his eyes.

Morpheaus turned and surveyed Malum with a slight smile on his face. "You are all mistaken. The 13 of Chaos are being set against their creation/creator/son/daughter/brother/sister/selves," he said in a eerie voice that seemed to come from all around. "What causes this treachery seeks to replace chaos.

"To rule the order of things and to become that which is in all things. It sets you against what each other ultimately. Like the warrior with no equal, we grow fat and our edge dulls. If you attack chaos and seek to contain it, you place your heads in the gullotine."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin nodded. "I understand. If we do try to contian chaos, we play right into the hands of whoever has been unbalancing our world." she looked at Morpheaus, contempt in her eyes. He never failed to creep her out and annoy her. "Well then, Whatwould you have us do?" she asked.

Malum Incantum

Malum meanwhile had just been lost in thought really. He had listened to all sides of the conversation, even when Morpheaus appeared from nowhere. He slowly nodded as he looked up at them...

"I think it is obvious. We go and find whatever is causing this distress to our world, before it throws out the balance of the entire Omniverse..." He muttered for a moment about something else as he slowly stood up, for the first time, and raised his hand to the air.

It was as if the air and realm around them collapsed, for a split second. Suddenly, everything was normal again, and Malum was holding a Staff, known as the Staff of Lords. It had been given to him as a gift when he first took the position of Lord of Chaos, way back before time itself began.

"Anyone up for a quest..."

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Morpheaus' eyes fell upon Meilin his power became palable for several seconds as he spoke to her. "I can taste your contempt for me young one. But you will learn one day that respect the ways of Dream. I bring you wisdom purer than any," his eyes shimmered as he spoke almost as if they yearned to reach out for Meilin and consume her. "I shall follow you, Malum. This quest will prove quiet the challenge for all of us."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Allecto laughed. "Truly, Dreamer, if you continue to attempt to inspire awe and fear for you in us, this quest will be riddled with challenges. We are all equals here, why the show?" she outstretched her arm to indicate the beings in the room. "But be warned that the chaos power that has been granted to you is within my province. I let you keep it; I can take it away."

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Morpheaus turned to Allecto and smiled at her. A cold smile that reflected the cool gaze she gave him. "I attempt to inspire fear in none of you. Your arrogance is what leads you into folly." He turned away from her and waved his hand lazily. A beautifuly crafted throne appeared before him. "Be warned Allecto, you presume too much. You are the keeper it is your duty to guard the door, but beyond that your reign over chaos and it's rulers is short. I existed before you knew the very meaning of the word. I represent the dream that is chaos," his eyes darkened as he turned and sat down. "Impudent, prideful, and presumptuous those are your weaknesses. Warn me not again, there are better things to spend our energies on than squabling."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin glared at Morpheaus. "I fear no amount of respect will make you any less creepy." she spat coldly.

She bowed to Malum. "I, too, will go with you."

(((Sorry, morph, but that entrance was CREEPY!!!)))

Rage

Rage glared on, the clouds had now consumed the entire city, and a constant down pour of water seeped from the sky. He listened patiently to the sides of the philosophers, the ones who'd rather evaluate something from a distance rather than take it on with there own two hands. Rage grinned slightly as he took notice of Morpheaus once again evaluating a person and putting them down in his own way, it was a creepy feeling when Morpheaus could read everything about you, but Rage had gotten used to it. Rage, Malum and Morph had all fought and participated in the wars that waged when the land of omnia was divided. This was when Rage's true meaning was brought to light, the warrior of chaos. Since then Rage has had his full share of Morpheaus opening him up like a book, like he knew every ingredient to his very soul.

"I to will assist in this quest....but i'd reccomend we get going soon..." Rage said interupting everyone and taking a glance towards a window that hung in the corner of the room. Nothing but blackness now filled the sky. Rage's large sword clanked and rattled as he stepped forward, water still dripping from his face.

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

"Good point." He looked out the window as well, and his face qualmed and spasmed and blanched all at the same time, yet only for an instant.

He turned away, and started walking toward the door, as suddenly, a cloak formed on his back, and a hood covered his head. His staff was still in his hand as he looked at the doors, and they flew open.

"Leaving. Now. "

Suddenly, a large, carriage-like vehicle dropped down from the sky. What was odd about it though, was the fact that it needed not a horse or an engine. It flew by itself.

From the outside, it did not look that large, but, as Malum entered, it seemed quite larger on the inside. Enough room for twenty people, while the outside seemed like enough for four.

He sat patiently, waiting for the others.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Ed stood there weirded out. I have no clue what's going on.....am i the stupidest chaos member!? He thought as he got up. No...i can't be, i created the chaos.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin glanced at the confusion on Ed's face. "Confused as I am? We'll manage." she said reassuringly, stepping in and taking a seat beside Malum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back