• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Amazing Illogical Kingdom Hearts.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LishatheAeroMage

This thread is dedicated to those immensely impossible things that happen in KH, such as the camera being forced through Sora's head. Let's hope for some "interesting" discussion! :rolleyes:

Bakuryu kun

ummm....why are we pointing out impossibilities in a game where we have a boy with a giant key, who uses said weapon for beating up little peices of darkness which are born from hearts (which are more magical than physical by the way) and where we travel with talking animals, mermaids, skeletons, people who fly, and search through outer space through disney worlds with Final Fantasy characters in them sealing keyholes which lead to the heart of a world? The Whole friggin game is one big impossibility so don't be nitpicks about every little detail....and if your going to make a list of something make a list of things that ARE possible in this game.....save yourself ALOT of time....

NJMIgnatio

Bakuryu kun said:
ummm....why are we pointing out impossibilities in a game where we have a boy with a giant key, who uses said weapon for beating up little peices of darkness which are born from hearts (which are more magical than physical by the way) and where we travel with talking animals, mermaids, skeletons, people who fly, and search through outer space through disney worlds with Final Fantasy characters in them sealing keyholes which lead to the heart of a world? The Whole friggin game is one big impossibility so don't be nitpicks about every little detail....and if your going to make a list of something make a list of things that ARE possible in this game.....save yourself ALOT of time....

Inter-Planatary travel is possible. Nah, just kidding. Mwa HA HA!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
You kill shadows with a key even though you can't hit and hurt shadows ,you can open everything with one key.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
A ship made of gummis that can fly in space
A whale that can fly through space
U can cast fire with a wooden sword

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Maybe the fact that Sora doesn't seem to notice that his companions are an oversized dog and a duck.

Well, hey, guys, this is a fantasy-type game! It's not like we're going to sit here and point out every deviation from the real world. That takes all the fun out of it.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Here's one thing in KH I noticed the first time I played it that doesn't make sense to me: Sora's arms are as thin as a stick and he has no muscle yet he can pick up a whole crate by himself.

~Life~

The old member
Bakuryu kun said:
That post says it all!!!!!!

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Come on people, get real! Seriously! What even led you to start this thread? Did it not appear to you that Kingdom Hearts is a fantasy game, therefore practically everything in it is "illogical"?
Like Bakuryu suggested, make a thread about things that are indeed possible in KH. That would be more fun than to point out everything in the game (because pretty much all of Kingdom Hearts could never happen).
Next time, think before you start an idiotic and totally useless thread like this one.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Goofy kept walking into a wall for 20 minutes, making my screen go wacky...

And then I went to the Deep jungle tree house.
After walking up the branch heartless appeared inside the house. So I went in and started killing them when I noticed that Tarzen and Donald where still out side attacking the window. However much I tried to get them to come they would just attck the heartless from the window. The heartless hit back to! It was hilarious.

My friend thinks Sepheroth is Orlando Bloom... Just thought you ought to know.

ravenheart

I live in the realm between dreams and reality, be
the whole game is unreal, but nevermind...Sora can't hurt Donald or Goofy with the keyblade but he can hurt Heartless. That's pretty crazy. Oh yeah, and he doesn't get wet when he swims. Even Link in Wind Waker gets wet! But Sora doesn't...and he doesn't bleed when he gets hurt. And he can kill Cerberus and the Ice Titan, and the Rock Titan, etc...and he can beat Sephiroth who is much older than him, and all with only a huge key. I mean, I know it has power, but that's just crazy. A keyblade? He could at least have a grenadeblade or cannonblade or something. Come to think of it, even a pancakeblade would be more useful...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
All you have to do is look at the video kingdumb hearts in my signature like in the video it said riku: we are heartless now we have no hearts goofy: gee if you don't have a heart how come you're still alive? and then malefiecent, riku, and kairi pop like a ballon and die that video is so funny the point of kh illogical is everything like how sora can breathe in space and stuff talking to a dog.

~Life~

The old member
A key as a weapon that only aperson with a pure hear can weild.........

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Things to do with a key.......
add a keychain to it to make it powerful
fight your own shadow
shoot magic
unlock anything you want
seal the hearts of worlds
unlock people's hearts
summon a jumping dear, flying elephant, annoying fairy, dragon shorter than 1 foot, and funky blue genie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back