• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The answer: A future title housing every single game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't like the idea of a game just to cover what happened in the series for people who didn't play all the games.
I think a more ideal idea would be to have a small "film" of some sorts included in KH3 that you can view before you play the game. Like a "Story Thus Far" thing. You could argue that the opening would be that, but I'm thinking something more detailed.

That would work too, like the movie in FF VII COMPLETE

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Eh, I think its possible. Remember, CoM was a Gameboy Advance game, and they were able to release it to ps2. I think by putting Re: in front of the name they could probably avoid a variety of ownership technicalities and pull it off.

Not that I think it'll ever happen. I'd freaking love it though...

This, what you said about Re: Chain of Memories. I would very much like to see this happen, but they'd have to make it worth it, Blu-Rays can hold a lot of info, so, give us the Final Mix versions of 1, 2, and BbS. Maybe add a few secret bosses. Add online Mirage Arena, and a theater mode for all of them. Then add an awesome CGI secret ending for KH3, and I'll buy it. I'd only buy it if it were the Final Mixes. Oh, and for god's sake fix Re: CoM's lip syncing issue, too.

Also, on the issue of Days, 3D, and Re: Coded, Square has remade Nintendo games on Sony systems before, Re: Chain of Memories, as aforementioned, and they're currently remaking the FFIV Collection from SNES and Wii downloadables into a full PSP game. So, this is possible, likely even, just to occupy us until KH3 is released.

Greekguy7

Maybe it would be better if they have a chronicle of cutscenes from KHI,II,BBS,ETC ETC to get the gist of it in KHIII

EDIT: I realize now that other people suggested that. Sorry.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
This would never happen.. I could see remakes going on in a few years, (PSN maybe?) but they'll want to make as much money as possible on them so they'll sell them individually. They won't do a "massive game" like you're talking about, as much as the idea appeals to me.

Ulicies

This would never happen.. I could see remakes going on in a few years, (PSN maybe?) but they'll want to make as much money as possible on them so they'll sell them individually. They won't do a "massive game" like you're talking about, as much as the idea appeals to me.
Perhaps your suggestion of releasing each game eventually on the PSN doesn't sound so bad. I wouldn't mind that, except for the cost of course. And there's the other problem that it wouldn't feel worth it to purchase a simple port of a game to play on your PSP2/etc, when you already own the exact title on something else. Perhaps promises of extra content, online 358 Days multiplayer (I would love this), or Final Mix movies, etc.

KHHacker6595

How about just KHI, KH Re:COM, and KHII in an HD Collection for the PS3. Add a secret movie for KHIII and we got a great 10th Anniversary game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back