• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Awesome UsagiOkami Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
*ish glomped* XDXDXD HOLY MOLY!! XD i haz been remembered!!!! :D hopefully i've haven't missed too much!! ^^ but as a status update for all of you to spread to the rest of the world.. XD I"VE PASSED BASIC!!!! ^^^^^^ and now in ait!! and once i hopefully get pass these round of trainings, i can get to my next place that is somewhere different than lawton, ok...... XDXDXD

BUT still no laptop.... >.> curses.. XD *curses the mail system* XD and now as a parting gift till i come around once more....

*throws out spoonfuls of sugar*

BYE!! :D ^^s1letsroll

Sugar Rush

XD ait stands for: avanced individual training... >> its where i learn my job... XD but still no laptop..... XD *tries to find a voodoo doll to punish the mail* xD but luckly i have made some good friends here that let me borrow their laptops even for five minutes.... XD but YAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*throws out some more sugary items* :D tis a good thing to know that i was missed!!! ^^ and hopefully when i log back on again in the future its with my own laptop... >.< AND that my phone gets returned... *steams* some #*#(#)@*@(@(@# had to steal the the mother**(**( *constent beeps can now be heard until they fade away as i walk away* XD

Sugar Rush

i joined the army silly!!! XD i had thought i had made that super clear or whatnot... XD oh well. :p i tend to be forgetful.... XD lol

and no more phone problems... XD it returned by itself... XD and now the reason for why i was waiting for the mail has now made itself apparent... XD they hadn't sent it yet..... XD XD XD XD XD

and yes frost. xD they did take electronics away during basic, but AIT is totalllyyy different.. XD

well, i better give this laptop back... XD catch ya guys later... XD

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
USAGI!

I'VE GOT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEMMY!!!!!!!! *glomps* What news does you have what makes you post in caps lock with so many exclamation points?!?!?!

Hey SR I know it's a bit late to ask but what branch did you join? It's sounding like Air Force, but you know how stupid civilians can be. XD

Usagi, all electronics get taken away during training....so yeah. :)
Ooh that would make sense then!

i joined the army silly!!! XD i had thought i had made that super clear or whatnot... XD oh well. :p i tend to be forgetful.... XD lol

and no more phone problems... XD it returned by itself... XD and now the reason for why i was waiting for the mail has now made itself apparent... XD they hadn't sent it yet..... XD XD XD XD XD

and yes frost. xD they did take electronics away during basic, but AIT is totalllyyy different.. XD

well, i better give this laptop back... XD catch ya guys later... XD
YAY FOR PHONE!!!!! MEANY PEOPLE WHAT DIDN'T SEND THE LAPTOP!!!!!!! They deserve no cookies!!!!!!!

Sugar Rush

YAYYAY for DEMMI MAKING AMVS!!!! ^^ they fun to watch. ^^ speaking of which... XD i had found a couple that seem to be made pretty darn well... XD now just to remember what the video's are called... XDXDXDXD

I TOO hope to see it when ur done demmi!!! :D and now only a week left before i can leave OK for elsewhere... XD which i still don't know where that is at the moment....... XDXDXDXDXD

and no laptop... yet... >> but hey!! at least i've been able to come back in pieces and whatnot... XD

so USAGI I SHALL DEMAND A FULL REPORT OF HOW MY CAVE IS WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO BE BACK FULL TIME!! >.<

and now i must leave... XD later!!! *zooms off leaving a trail of gummi bears*

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Maybe....If you wanna see my other stuff my channel is in my sig.
Ooh I shall be sure to do that!!!!

YAYYAY for DEMMI MAKING AMVS!!!! ^^ they fun to watch. ^^ speaking of which... XD i had found a couple that seem to be made pretty darn well... XD now just to remember what the video's are called... XDXDXDXD

I TOO hope to see it when ur done demmi!!! :D and now only a week left before i can leave OK for elsewhere... XD which i still don't know where that is at the moment....... XDXDXDXDXD

and no laptop... yet... >> but hey!! at least i've been able to come back in pieces and whatnot... XD

so USAGI I SHALL DEMAND A FULL REPORT OF HOW MY CAVE IS WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO BE BACK FULL TIME!! >.<

and now i must leave... XD later!!! *zooms off leaving a trail of gummi bears*
You must remember them!!!!

Ah the mystery remains a mystery! How mysterious!

This is true!

I shall be sure to do so!!!!!

GUMMI BEARS!!!!!!! *noms on gummi bears*

Sugar Rush

I HAZ... XD somewhat returned? XD still having to borrow others laptops.. XD but good news is that my own laptop is finally coming to me... XD it now remains on when it gets here... XD

AND OH!! XD i haz remembered a name of the video!! XD

CRAZY ANIME MUSIC FAN VIDEO!!!

thats the name.... and i now must go... again.. XD

*zooms away leaving candy canes this time around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back