• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Book Holders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
~Before All of the Things Happened~​

"I'm not interested!" Simon replied to Omar. Omar nodded and left him alone, in order to go check the source of the uproar. "Again, alone!" Simon muttered and he took out his book again. However, this time the book's cover was glowing. "I know what does that mean!" he said to himself. This meant that a monster or whatever these creatures are called, was near.

Eventually, after a few minutes of shining, it stopped. And a map appeared on the cover. A doc existed on it; it showed the monster's location. "Well... this means that I have to go there!" he complained and with that he stood up. "Time to go!" he took a deep breath and he dashed towards the monster's location, while holding the book in his right hand. He was taking a look from time to time at the book, in order to check the location. It was then that he realized something! On the map there were two docs! That meant two monsters! "To which should I go?!" he was in a dilemma. "Okay! I will go there!" he pointed at one of the two docs at the random.

~When he Reached his Destination and the Monsters Have Been Defeated~​

Some of the street's parts were curved. Some parts of houses were damaged. However, to Simon's surprise, there existed no witness! No one knew who created this mess. Some reporters with their cameras where there running to all the people who were passing by, in order to ask for clues. Fortunately, no one had a clue. Simon, just ignored them and took another route.

"So it seems that someone else took care of them! Could it be Omar? Could he have realized the book's powers?" he thought. "If yes, then we could..." he noticed Omar being with another kid and stop thinking. They were talking until the other kid, which he didn't know, through something on the ground; something like a bomb, which bombed. "E?!" Simon wondered and he ran towards their direction.

"Care to explain that? Was it? A chemical reaction?" he asked the boy, once he reached them and greeted them.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
" Hey whats up Simon. Well I guess nows a better time to answer your question from earlier." Omar got out the book and gave it to Simon to hold. " I think it was a month or two ago when I won the boxing tournement. I was out celebrating when some weird stuff happened and a page turned into this book. Now you have tell me whats going on. How come there's monsters around here and stuff. Im not going anywhere until you tell me whats going on."

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"I don't buy your story at all, buddy!" Simon replied to the boy. "Maybe, he was the one who fought and defeated the monster~!" he simultaneously thought. "Or maybe he is joking~!" Simon wasn't sure. "Whatever~!"

It was then that Omar explained how he obtained the book. Once he heard his story he scratched his head. He was trying to remember. To remember how he found his. It was one month ago when his mother wasn't at home. He heard a sound from the attic, if he remembered correctly. And after all of these crazy things happened, a glidering page transformed into the book.

"Now you have tell me whats going on. How come there's monsters around here and stuff. I'm not going anywhere until you tell me whats going on" Omar blackmailed them.

"O-Okay. I will tell you, Omar!" Simon replied. "But I warm you! Don't think that I am crazy after you hear all of these. Got that memorized?!" Simon questioned him. "However, let's go somewhere else! There are a lot of people there!" he pointed with his right hand at the reporters, who were interviewing the passengers. "Maybe we could go at school. What do you think?" Simon suggested.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
" Ya sure. And dont think Ill think your crazy. Ive seen and heared a lot of crazy stuff in my day." Omar walked bacck to the school yard with his friends and sat at the tree he sat before. " So tell me whats going on." As he was awaiting the answer he looked at the book and saw it was sort of glowing. He ignored it and started flipping through the pages. " Im waiting..." He said impatiently as he looked at his friend.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------

"My, I've either been abducted, or the maids have done some serious re-decorating." thought Vladimir as he reappeared in the darkly lit area with the seemingly empty throne. "Is this the one you spoke of?" a voice suddenly came from the throne, where a tall figure, who's features couldn't be seen was sitting. Beside the man, was the figure who was previously at the town, and who summoned the numerous golems to cause destruction.

"Yes, my master! It appears he was able to seriously weaken one of my golems, though he doesn't possess one of the books!" replied the figure, as he stepped alittle into the light, causing his full appearance to be seen. The man looked no more then 5'5 tall, short spiky black hair, but his eyes were the most interesting. As his left was a fiery red, while his right was an icy cold colour. He wore a large cloak that covered his entire body, but allowed an icy mist to fall from his right side, and a blazing heat to radiate from his left. A large creepy looking smile was ever present on his face, seemingly like it has never once went away.

"May I have your permission to have some fun with him!" asked the man, as he raised his right hand, causing the icy mist to begin solidifying into some object. After a few seconds, the ice had formed into a rather large club, which he effortlessly rested onto his shoulder, while still smiling at Lord Vladimir. "Maybe....if he doesn't explain himself fully and truthfully!" the Master said, who's features were still a mystery under the shroud of darkness in the room.

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
OIC: Ok I'm going to go ahead and say it's the next day and it's Sat, ok? If change I will.

IC:: The next day Jenny was waken up by noise of trucks outside. It was her father's stuff. It was Saturday and Jenny wanted to sleep in. She pulled the covers over her and a pillow over her head to try and muffle the sound of the trucks. It did not work. Jenny got out of bed. She took her wand. Without turning it into a staff she swayed it in the air and her closed appeared. Her hair was brushed and teeth were also brushed. She sliped on shoes and ran downstairs. Jenny imediatlt saw that her father using his magic enlarged the house some to make room for his stuff. She saw her confused dog waching the stuff come moving in. Jenny knelt down near her dog and pet him.

"Ok that's it." Jenny heard someone outside say. It must have been one of the movers.

"Ok thank you!" Jenny heard her father say. She stood up and walked over to the window. She saw the truck go driving away. Jenny turned around to see all the boxes in the newly added by magic part of the house. Jenny was surprised by all of it. Jenny then felt the appearence of someone next to her. Her father.

"That's alot of stuff. So where's mom?" Jenny asked her father.

"She went out to the grocery store. Yeah no problem about the stuff." Her father answered her.

"Ok, mom does not know you magically added onto the house, does she?" Jenny asked.

"No, I'm sure she won't mind, plus the neighbors never even noticed a diffrent yet." Her father said.

"Oh ok, now this stuff..." Jenny started to say but stopped when her father took his wand turned it into a staff. HE swayed into the air. The house became cloudy and smokey. After a minute everything was put away and layed out for all the new stuff. Jenny could not believe it.

"Magic, it can do alot can't it?" Jenny's father said. Jenny shook her head yes. She went over to the counter. She sat down.

"So you up for some legendary magic eggs? Speak now I can make them green." Her father said. Jenny shook her head no.

"I usually don't have breakfast. I think I'm going to go to the mall. Oh by the way, do you have my book?" Jenny asked.

"Oh yeah, I couldn't figure out the mysteries of it. I do know it has another ability for you, that the natural born maic in you does not let you do." Her father said.

"Really, cool." Jenny said. Her father made the book appear in his palm. Jenny took it and slid iit into her bag. Along with her wand. Her father gave her $20 to spend. Jennt thank him and went out the door.

Jenny walked for a while, but made it to the mall. She lived in an in town neighborhood and the mall was only 20 minutes away in walking distance. You just need to cut through the park.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Lord Vladimir dusted himself off, and first addressed the strange man hefting the ice club. "Are you the one who caused all of that raucous earlier with those...things? If so, then it was quite unnecessary! You not only injured and possibly killed several people, and mercilessly destroyed half the town, but you've ruined my good coat!! Now, the former two are somewhat excusable, but this coat cannot go unaccounted for!" Von Roethenstien took a second look at the large chunk of ice in the man's hands, and quickly added, "Well, since no harm was directed specifically at me, I suppose that I could forgive you, but please, try and control you pets the next time around." which was as close to a direct apology as the man would utter. The shrouded figure on the throne chuckled, as if all of this wsa just a trivial game made solely to amuse him. Von Roethenstien raised an eyebrow, as if to say "Think twice before laughing, or very soon, you may find that all of your limbs aren't quitte where they should be." which was a very distinct glare indeed. Lord Vladimir waited a moment for the chuckling to stop, and then addressed the man in the spike-and-skull decorated throne. "Before we engage in decent conversation, I'd appreciate it if you didn't lurk back there where I can't see you very well, for while it does set the mood quite nicely, I prefer to look at the person I'm talking to."

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Lord Vladimir dusted himself off, and first addressed the strange man hefting the ice club. "Are you the one who caused all of that raucous earlier with those...things? If so, then it was quite unnecessary! You not only injured and possibly killed several people, and mercilessly destroyed half the town, but you've ruined my good coat!! Now, the former two are somewhat excusable, but this coat cannot go unaccounted for!" Von Roethenstien took a second look at the large chunk of ice in the man's hands, and quickly added, "Well, since no harm was directed specifically at me, I suppose that I could forgive you, but please, try and control you pets the next time around." which was as close to a direct apology as the man would utter. The shrouded figure on the throne chuckled, as if all of this wsa just a trivial game made solely to amuse him. Von Roethenstien raised an eyebrow, as if to say "Think twice before laughing, or very soon, you may find that all of your limbs aren't quitte where they should be." which was a very distinct glare indeed. Lord Vladimir waited a moment for the chuckling to stop, and then addressed the man in the spike-and-skull decorated throne. "Before we engage in decent conversation, I'd appreciate it if you didn't lurk back there where I can't see you very well, for while it does set the mood quite nicely, I prefer to look at the person I'm talking to."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

The figure holding the large ice club simply grinned as he listened to what he expected was a sort of apology by Lord Vladimir. However, a sudden rage swept through him, as he heard what the human suddenly said to his lord and master. "Think twice before laughing, or very soon, you may find that all of your limbs aren't quite where they should be." said Lord Vladimir. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT TO MY MASTER!" roared the figure, who promptly brought his club in front of him, before a large ice spike began to rise from the head of it quite quickly towards Vladimir.

"That's enough, Eusoia!" the darkly lit figure said from his throne, immediately after he stopped his small chuckle. Hearing the command from his master, the spike instantly stopped just an inch away from Vladimir's neck, the cold mist slowing breathing onto him, before Eusoia swung his club back, holding it to his side, and stepping so as not in the way of his master and Vladimir.

"Very well then!" the master replied to Vladimir, as the slight sound of fingers clicking could be heard, just as two large flames ignited into existence beside the throne where the dark figure sat. The torches, were actually two small fire elementals, their presence just hovering beside their master. "Now, I hope that makes you more comfortable!" the figure said to Vladimir, another small laugh escaping from him as he continued to sit upon his large throne.

The features of the man atop of the throne could now be seen a little more clearly. He had long silver hair, maybe just a little more then down his shoulders, but as he was sitting, it would be quite hard to know for sure. He also wore a long black trench coat that covered his entire body, along with a spiked black glove that he wore on his right hand. His light tanned skin could also be seen, along with his red piercing eyes, which were staring down towards Vladimir.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Jenny exited the mall being bored for a while. She walked down the street. She went to the scene of the monster yesterday. People were there cleaning up the mess and everything. It was completly closed off. A news reporter was there. Jenny went to continue down the street when stopped by one of the people who lived near there.

"Hey your that girl. The girl with that monster." He said. Jenny just looked up at the man. He was very tall. He had to be at least 6'8" thought Jenny. A bastketball player.

"Me? You must be mistakened? You sure? I wasn't even down here yesterday." Jenny said in a lie. Sometimes she wished she had her father's power to erase memories. Maybe one day. She went to leave but the news reporter heard the man.

"Did you say this girl was here yesterday?" The reporter asked the man. The camra man flashed a quick picture of Jenny. Jenny stood up right. The reporter turned to Jenny.

"So what is your opinion on that monster?" The reporter asked. Jenny did not say anything. The man then bugged in.

"Yeah she fought the monster." The man said.

"Really, so your the wonder girl. Wow then what do you have to say?" The reporter asked.

"Wonder Girl? Truthfully I have no idea what your talking about. I wasn't at this part of town yesterday and I don't watch the news and read the newspaper." Jenny said.

"Is that so? Well then what do you think of the damage?" The reporter asked.

"It's bad, now I need to go." Jenny said. She then walked away. The reporter went to follow her but stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~
At Jenny's home
~~~~~~~~~~

Her father was watching Tv and saw her daughter. She got up and ran out the door. He ran to the location. He saw Jenny leaving. The reporter going to follow but he stopped her in his tracks. He ran across. He ran to his daughter.

"You ok?" He asked his daughter.

"Yeah..." Jenny said.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
His eyes peered into the endless sky as his mind wandered. "I hope these new book-holders are strong." Chris said tohimself. He opened his book and read a chant within his book. In the middle of the street, a beam of light flew from the clouds and crashed into the ground. Suddenly there was a roar and out stepped a large dragon. People screamed and car screeched to a halt. Chris made his way to the middle of the street near the dragon. "Their books should be letting them know there is a monster in the city. Let's see what they can do." Chris said as he waited for the other chosen to arrive.

OOC: Dragon's apperance: http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd105/GravityXthesilent/Dragons/14851red-dragon.jpg
None of you are strong enough to defeat this dragon yet except sephiroth2 and Glaurang though I don't want them to jump in this please.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
(ooc: umm wasilis isnt posting so im just going to make something up until he posts.)

yesterday

As Simon was about to tell Omar something he checked his watch and forgot he had boxing practice today. " Hey can you tell me later, I have to go to kick boxing." He got his stuff and ran off leaving Simon alone.

today

Omar ran out of the house and started his jog. 'I wonder what Simon wanted to tell me.' He thought as he stopped and did green bays. As he got to a street he checked his watch and figured it was time to take a break. Omar got out his book and opened it. "How come everybody seems to know about this book but me?" He said aloud as he put it back in his hoodie pocket. After he drank some water he got back up and prepared to jog again. Before he could take one a beam of light came from the sky and crashed into the street. "What the hell!" Omar yelled as he fell to the ground. He wanted to run away but before he could take a step his book started glowing. He took out the book and looked at it as a dragon came out from the light. " This is no time to be special." He said as he got up and started to run away. Something within Omar wouldnt let him run away and he turned around ready to fight. The boy was running at the dragon, and as he was running his book turned into a scythe. " Its better than nothing." he said as he ran to the dragons feet.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
OOC: And the Lord proclaimed, "Let this dejected, forsaken thread awaken from its deep slumber, so it can once again be enjoyed by all."

The enthroned figure's features (which were somewhat unnerving, but very fitting to the atmoshpere) were now clearly visible due to the twin fire elementals at his side. Vladimir was satisfied now that he could see whom he was addressing, and began again, and in a much more pleasant manner, so as to possibly come to an aggreement with his captor without coming to blows. (He certainly didn't want to face that over-protective chap with the ice club.) "Now, it seems that we've gotten off on the wrong foot. But before we address the matter of names, I would truly appreciate it if you explained why exactly that you brought me here, along with your....charming companion, without my consent; if you had merely sent an invitation, I would have gladly complied. After all, this place definately needs a little brightening up; skulls are considered very passé nowadays. Oh, forgive me, I get off-track at times. But as I was saying-"All of a sudden, the elementals violently flared for a few seconds, as if to say "Shut up, and get to the point!"

Offended, Von Roethenstien brushed off his coat and replied, "If you wanted me to pick up the pace, you could have just said so." He then turned to the figure on the throne. "You really must restrain your pets; those rascals don't seem very obedient. But anyways, the point is: Why am I here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back