• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Boxes of Chaos [OCC/sign ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
Hello to whoever looks at this. This would my first ever RP that I've made here. Yes, sad isn't it? ANNNYYWAYY... *ahem* The title may sound weird, hilarious, or down right stupid. I DON'T CARE. don't like it, go elsewhere. So let's start shall we?

Earth. 2999. Hopes for a world wide union is almost complete. Two major powers sit posed on the brink of accepting each others treaty. The Western hemisphere, which comprises of both former North and South America, is called The United Westerns. (real original, i know... XD) The Eastern Hemisphere was called The Convers of Doom, which consisted of former Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East And Australia. Each side had equal share of Antarctica. Each side until now had been fighting over countless things, each seeking a leverage against the other. Thus each side had invested considerable amounts of money into warfare. The United Westerns along with the Convers of Doom, had special units of small select groups of soldiers who were the elite in combat in their respective fields. The units for the Westerns are as follows: Eastern Sea Dolphins, Northern Hawks, The Wolves of the Plains, Western Bears, Pacific Seals, Southern Prairie Dogs, and a mercenary group called The Cowardly Coyotes. For the Dooms they are: The Red Scorps, Black Camels, Icelandic Whales, Sarcastic Hummingbirds, Mountainous Tigers, Baby Joes, and the last but not the least, The Bloodhounds.

During the few weeks before the treaties were announced and talk upon, a fight occurred between the Eastern Sea Dolphins and the Red Scorps in the hills of Albany. During the fight, a mountain side gave way to reveal a cave. Both sides called a temporary cease fire to jointly investigate the newly found cave. Within they come to find eight ancient boxes all with one dire warning carved into the rocks, "Do not open any or all. For chaos shall rule." The two units take pictures and soon the whole word's attention is focused on these mysterious boxes. Both sides once again started to fight over who would get what box, when the treaties, which were partially based on the boxes, were made. Soon after, both sides agreed to take four boxes and store them in secret locations on their respective halves of the world. But unbeknown to the civilians and the armies that protect them, both sides had also agree to open all eight boxes at the SAME TIME. Now it's the eve when the treaties are to be signed and world peace to be announced. At the same time, the boxes will be opened, and chaos will consume the world...

Ok. that's the basic story line. Granted it may change. But YOU people will actually have an impact on what happens AFTER the boxes are open. your choice though. Here's the template/sign up. I've got some characters already made. I'll need some to be filled. Can't do them all... The rest will be left to your imagination. Here's the template.

Name:
Description of Looks:
What side they live on:
What they do for a living:
(i need to know, in case you want military people, which in that case please pick one of above groups above.)
Bio/Personailty:

And Here are the Already made people. I will send you there bios and whatnot through pm's if you desire the spot.

Hitar *Jade* Wolf (second in command of Wolves):
Amia Upper:
Ash Therin(is a girl):
Emily Maxi:
Coco:
*King Venom* commander of Red Scorps:

and that's all i can think of at one in the morning. will be on often, at odd hours in the day(or night) to check up on things. I hope to answer questions quickly and hopefully if enough people join, we can get started. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!! WOOT!!

Sugar Rush

on the double posting note, the computer i was using at the time wouldn't let me correctly edit the first post so i had to do it that way. and for some reason i thought i did place this in roleplaying... it says its located in the original rp area... but as this is really my first try at doing this, i could've screwed up. oh well! ^^ as for ur ? umazak, it sorta is. About ninety-four percent of the human population isn't mechanized. the six percent have some body parts that r machined oriented. no one is really a hundred percent mechanical. and a spoiler. one of the boxes will release a "machine" type chaos. but if someone could help me figure out how to get this where it needs to be, i'll reopen it. it really seems like it could last a while.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I'd just copy and paste the openin' post and make a new thread with the same info in the same area with all the other threads that say OOC/Sign ups and what not. But you were almost correct in the location. This is the area where the actual rp goes, not the sign-ups. But, we all make mistakes at some point here and there and like you said, you're new to this.

You just lacked proper guidance. But for the question, when I was referin' to mecha, I was thinkin' more along the lines of Gundam and other anime like that. Giant robots that you pilot.

Sugar Rush

ok... since my computer is a )*$(*#(#_@(*$ piece of work... it won't let me copy and paste any of it into a new thread. So two options... retype, or just get word out somehow and slightly overlook the little mistake of it in the wrong spot. *bows before DT for forgiveness* I'll edit it from here... but i seriously don't want to retype the dumb thing not unless its necessary...

*news flash* won't even let me edit the orginal post.. ()*$(#*@(#_)@$#((@)@#*@( FREAKING COMPUTER!!! WHY!!! *cries*

*yet another news flash* ok, thxs to hokage, (srry if misspelled) the thread is now in the right spot, so for those who wish to join can join. I'll still try to edit the orginal post to a more suitable reason, but if you have questions, ASK!! seriously, i don't mind answering a gallon of questions.!*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back