• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the coliseum....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i remember reading in one of Nomura's interviews that he said that the KH2 coliseum will have more minigames and better leveling up than in KH. do u think we will be able to fight like armies of hertless in the coliseum because that would be so awesome. he did say that there will be several army battles so maybe there may be one in the coiliseum. give me ur thoughts and theorys on what the coliseum will be like.:D

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah those battles in KH dont even seem to me as an army but having an army as like a #1 seed in KH2 would be so cool. i pray that they put it in the game. i love fighting heartless so that will be one of my fave parts of the game if they have it.

riku7244

i think that as one of the mini games you will fight with the card system i have no proff of this but i just think it would be cool.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think That Olympus Colissium will be short. And that Underworld Colliseum is longer.
There are more screens and videos with Underworld Colliseum.
So if there will be an army, it should be at Underworld Colliseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back