• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The connection between SRK, VAT, and RAX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowred3

ya this makes sense. sorta. this may have some connection but the rest of yout theory is wrong. nice try tho

sora riku kiari
ven terra aqua
roxas axle xion.

and xion axle and roxas were seen on that branch on desteny island

FireDragon

the kairi, namine, and xion thing actually makes some sense, with its share of flaws

Roxas_3389

okay thanks for clearing things up for me. worth a shot...though only one person seemed to mention my thoughts on kairi's two nobodies

any thoughts on that?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I think its just to illustrate that Roxas had a friendship similar to Soras and that is all.
Axel wasnt intended to have a major point like that.
His purpose was to be the Reno of Kh as Nomura said.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
okay thanks for clearing things up for me. worth a shot...though only one person seemed to mention my thoughts on kairi's two nobodies

any thoughts on that?

One popped up from Sora, the other possibly popped out of Kairi herself.
Nothing's confirmed yet on that front though.

Axel wasnt intended to have a major point like that.
His purpose was to be the Reno of Kh as Nomura said.

Don't confuse him being designed like Reno to that being his purpose. Axel is obviously important to Roxas and now to Xion on the same level Riku is to Sora.

Spazzboy911

Yeah, that was unnecessary. If you have nothing nice to say. Don't say nothin.

:thumbdown:i go for intelligence over politeness. you can be as sweet and courteous as you want, but if what you're saying is as retarded as this, you get no 'please' or 'thank you's
the thread on the link explains how everything in this theory is failureville central. they are not connected, just parallel. the closest thing we have is Roxas/Ventus, and even then, they're completely different people. related and parallel, but not clones or siblings or blood related, not fused super sayans, just related. Riku has no nobody, it isn't Axel, using darkness doesn't make Terra evil, we don't know that MX fusses with Terra, Kairi has one nobody, it isn't Xion, and Roxas_3389 really doesn't have a clue.

The ends

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
You do know your all thinking to much into this right?
This is just a plot device to show the power of friendship.
SRK show the modern friendship
VAT shows the past friendship
RAX shows the friendship among the nobodies.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
the closest thing we have is Roxas/Ventus, and even then, they're completely different people.

Still connected.

just related.

In a way we don't know that could yet contradict everything you said.

Riku has no nobody

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Nomura would pop one out eventually. Said Nobody wouldn't be his Body and Soul, but seeing how Naminé is neither Kairi's B+S nor Sora's, that kind of leaves a lot of room for Special Nobodies to pop up all over the place.

we don't know that MX fusses with Terra

Though it's highly logical.

Kairi has one nobody

That we know of.

it isn't Xion

Thank you Nomura for confirming Xion's identity not being Kairi.
Lol wot?
Remember what I said about Riku? Same applies to here. Special Nobody lacking a B+S yet a special Nobody nonetheless.
Xion was said to have a special birth; she's a member of the Org, making it all but confirmed she's a Nobody and nothing else; and she looks painfully like Kairi.
Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body = A Special Nobody without a Body nor a Soul.
Xion might yet be Kairi's Nobody that was born on the night of the storm, again - lacking a Body and a Soul.

For someone that just declared that
i go for intelligence over politeness.

I'm sorry, but I saw not much of either in your post.

You do know your all thinking to much into this right?
This is just a plot device to show the power of friendship.
SRK show the modern friendship
VAT shows the past friendship
RAX shows the friendship among the nobodies.

Hell must've froze over, you know, because while I don't deny there being yes connections between the threesomes, I agree with you on the general notion.

Spazzboy911

Xion might yet be Kairi's Nobody that was born on the night of the storm, again - lacking a Body and a Soul.

Except that would mean she was 'born' or 'created' before Roxas in Hollow Bastion.
He is #13, she is #14.
She can wield the keyblade, which wouldn't be explained by her 'birth' at the storm or her connections with Kairi:confused:
If there was any holes in my logic, it would help if you pointed them out. Seriously, it wouldn't hurt if you used logic to prove me wrong

In a way we don't know that could yet contradict everything you said.
...What? I see that we just agreed that Roxas is related and connected to Ventus, how does what contradict anything i said? Isn't it possible that they are connected and related?

actually wouldn't be surprised if Nomura would pop one out eventually. Said Nobody wouldn't be his Body and Soul, but seeing how Naminé is neither Kairi's B+S nor Sora's, that kind of leaves a lot of room for Special Nobodies to pop up all over the place.
the first part is irritating, she second part doesn't make sense, and the third part is ridiculous
-that's nice that it wouldn't surprise you, but we talking about what makes sense, not what you don't not expect
-Namine was born when Kairis heart left Soras body in Hollow Bastion, so she is Soras body and Kairis soul. who ever said otherwise?
-if everynobody was a special case, what would be so special bout them? Roxas and Namine. thats it. its from Hollow Bastion in KH1. no more. Xion? WE DON'T KNOW!!! she's a special case, but seeing as we don't know how, there's no point in going into it. really, what would you be going into?

I'm sorry, but I saw not much of either in your post.
hm. you must have not read it.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Except that would mean she was 'born' or 'created' before Roxas in Hollow Bastion.
He is #13, she is #14.

I actually ranted about this in my LJ a while ago. I'll quote.

SufferingAngel's LiveJournal said:
We can't assume Roxas being found immediately is the general rule. They knew Sora turned into a Heartless, already had forces in Twilight Town to detect Roxas's appearance there, and then we have all the shit about Ven and Terra messing this up further.
So we have Xion probably not being found immediately, especially if they, like AtW, thought Kairi wouldn't create a Nobody on her own, leaving her to wonder around until she was found under some other "natural" reasons.

Then we have the fact we don't know Xion's own story.
She could've refused drafting;
She could've been used like Naminé as an experiments subject;
Seeing the possibilities for a connection to Aqua as well, she might not have been "stabilized" despite being around for a while until whatever happened happened.
And of course we do have Roxas being a possible catalyst to her joining the org, either because Xemnas didn't want her to join until Roxas did, or because Xion only cared to join when Roxas did.

As I've stated numerous times before - the time when Xion joined the Org is the last reason with which to base her not being Kairi's Nobody; more than enough ways around it.

She can wield the keyblade, which wouldn't be explained by her 'birth' at the storm or her connections with Kairi:confused:

Actually, seeing how so far I believe the Keyblade Xion uses belongs to Roxas, her being connected to Kairi would be the perfect explanation - seeing how I also don't believe Kairi has a Keyblade of her own, but instead was using a Keyblade made by Riku and that Riku was simply Duel Wielding.
Whatever enabled Kairi to Wield, be it her PoH status or being a Wielder herself (though again, I don't believe that) would no doubt affect Xion as well.

If there was any holes in my logic, it would help if you pointed them out. Seriously, it wouldn't hurt if you used logic to prove me wrong

A minimal usage of logic on your part would've clued you in at least on that first argument.
Some more thought about *gasp* Xion never wielding ad the same time Roxas did thus raising the possibility of there only being one Keyblade there, and Another Report saying Riku handed Kairi his own Keyblade would've clued you in on the rest.

You not knowing me well enough to know I don't say things without being able to support them and thus the doubt is another unrelated matter.

Spazzboy911

Your logic is that you go on peculations based off of theories thought of from small clues. A huge mess of assumptions and twisting singular exceptions to apply as a general rules, trying to fit together puzzle pieces using observations stuck together with opinions created with personal expectations.

The theories i create are based off of what i read and see, not what i want or what I think. I don't fit together ideas by stretching facts or using insignificant details, i just use information given by the game designers and ignore an fan fiction i want to put in.

Therefore, i am obviously talking to the wrong people. I don't think Xion has a huge untold story before she joined the Order because nothing even similar was even hinted about it. Nothing 'official' has been said about who the keyblade 'belongs' to, so i have no thoughts on that and no theories based on those thoughts. You can talk all you want about ideas formed by observations found in theories created by what you want to see, but i go nothing beyond what those who create it have said. I don't care how much it pleases you, but my input on the matter will be with held from this thread on the basis that you're creating theories from your own ideas, not the game designers.
Personally, i'm just sick of it.
Good day.

PS
You not knowing me well enough to know I don't say things without being able to support them and thus the doubt is another unrelated matter.
What? What the crap? Me not knowing you well enough ... what?
Whatever, don't answer that. The end

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Your logic is that you go on peculations based off of theories thought of from small clues. A huge mess of assumptions and twisting singular exceptions to apply as a general rules, trying to fit together puzzle pieces using observations stuck together with opinions created with personal expectations.

And yet these assumptions for the most part have not been confirmed false, thus - you can't write them off as that either.

The theories i create are based off of what i read and see, not what i want or what I think. I don't fit together ideas by stretching facts or using insignificant details, i just use information given by the game designers and ignore an fan fiction i want to put in.

Same as me. I guess I can just accept things as possible even if I don't believe in them.
Who does that set me apart from, I wonder.

I don't think Xion has a huge untold story before she joined the Order because nothing even similar was even hinted about it.

Which is to say - it was never hinted she doesn't have a story.

Nothing 'official' has been said about who the keyblade 'belongs' to, so i have no thoughts on that and no theories based on those thoughts.

And yet you tried to bring that up as a reason why Xion couldn't be Kairi's Nobody... why then?

I don't care how much it pleases you, but my input on the matter will be with held from this thread on the basis that you're creating theories from your own ideas, not the game designers.

Eh, the designers have little to do with the content of the game.
And you're just being mean, hard headed, and mostly came in flaunting a thread you already wrote before and expected us all to bow down before it, a mere minute before you presented a bunch of so called "facts" that were never confirmed about the future of the series.

Stay out of the FOKH section then.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Do you not see the Nomura *Hint He's the creator of the game* Quotes to back up her proving you wrong? Or do you just refuse to accept it?

Uhhh Look up the definition of "Theory" If what you come up with is from what you read and not what you think, that would make it fact, there is always an aspect of a theory that you have to put your own imput into.

Therefore, i am obviously talking to the wrong people. I don't think Xion has a huge untold story before she joined the Order because nothing even similar was even hinted about it. Nothing 'official' has been said about who the keyblade 'belongs' to, so i have no thoughts on that and no theories based on those thoughts. You can talk all you want about ideas formed by observations found in theories created by what you want to see, but i go nothing beyond what those who create it have said.

So what you are saying it that what you say is right and noone else is? :/

I don't care how much it pleases you, but my input on the matter will be with held from this thread on the basis that you're creating theories from your own ideas, not the game designers.
Good day.

You are not a game designer. If you remember Nomura said that the trailer is meant for your imagination to go wild (paraphrase)
PS
What? What the crap? Me not knowing you well enough ... what?
Whatever, don't answer that. The end

You keep saying "The End" yet you continue to address what we are saying to you.

Maybe you should start putting "To Be Continued" instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back