• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The connection between SRK, VAT, and RAX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas_3389

So im really convinced Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Roxas, Axel and Xion have a really deep connection...So this is my theory which takes into account other theories posted on the khinsider forums

and this is from the top of my head from what i know so i may be vague or wrong, so im saying feel free to flame. If im wrong it'll clear up some things for me

As we remember from the birth by sleep ending Terra's eyes suddenly turned yellow like most of our favorite heartless. So this must mean he'll end up evil. Im convinced (prove me wrong) that at some point (around the time kairi arrives at destiny islands) VAT either allow a part of them to become fused in the young trio. or the young trio sees VAT, so their memory of them affects how their nobody looks like (just a thought).

Now you're asking how does this affect riku who hasnt a nobody...well im really sure he has a nobody...axel...even though i know many of you strongly disagree with this. But when ansem took control of riku he became a heartless himself (thus the sweet ass dark mode). So a nobody was formed. now im running around the place here. Les go back to Terra.

Terra mustve fused with MX to form the Xehanort we all know. also since riku has some connection with Terra (see above) Xehanort's Heartless was able to control riku easily. yes yes riku envied sora which also caused him to be controlled but this may have also have been the case.

Now with kairi. Yes she cant have two nobodies...or can she? Remember she lost her heart back at Destiny Islands. There and then Xion was formed (with some of Aqua's feature's). Now namine was formed when sora realesed both his and kairi's hearts. Im sure of this.

Now sora is just plain easy. We already know.

this would explain why roxas axel, and xion have a strong bond...

oh yeah as to why axel looks nothing like riku or terra...i really havent a clue lol.

so go at it! just be nice with the flaming

and would it be possible to hold off on closing this thread until i get back and post my thoughts on the comments? thanx

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Problem with the beginning. Just because you use darkness, that does not automatically mean that you are "evil"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Now you're asking how does this affect riku who hasnt a nobody...well im really sure he has a nobody...axel...even though i know many of you strongly disagree with this. But when ansem took control of riku he became a heartless himself (thus the sweet ass dark mode). So a nobody was formed. now im running around the place here

In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku, his body stolen by Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, Darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) was saying at the end, the world of Darkness. Thus, when Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of Darkness. (Riku returned to his original body, therefore leaving no Heartless or Nobody.)

So, no, Riku didn't become a heartless when XH possessed him. And Riku had the Dark Mode suit before he even came into contact with XH.

That asides, there are a couple of things that prove that hypothesis wrong:

1. The very humanoid nobodies, for the most part, at least have the same body structure/height/etc of their somebodies. Riku and Axel have VERY different frames, Riku being strong and muscular and Axel being tall and skinny. Their facial features don't match up at all either.

2. If Axel WAS Riku's nobody, he was made either shortly before or shortly after Roxas' birth, so their numbers would likely be pretty close together in the Organization. But yet Axel is number 8 and Roxas is number 13.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No. Riku never turned into a heartless, thus no Nobody. Plus, you dont get a nobody just from using darkness.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well at least you learned something today, but for future reference, do the proper amount of research if you intend on making a good theory. Spice things up too to keep the reader interested.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
So im really convinced Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Roxas, Axel and Xion have a really deep connection...So this is my theory which takes into account other theories posted on the khinsider forums

You might be right about the connection. Except the connection with riku and axel.

As we remember from the birth by sleep ending Terra's eyes suddenly turned yellow like most of our favorite heartless. So this must mean he'll end up evil.
Riku uses darkness but hes not evil.

Im convinced (prove me wrong) that at some point (around the time kairi arrives at destiny islands) VAT either allow a part of them to become fused in the young trio. or the young trio sees VAT, so their memory of them affects how their nobody looks like (just a thought).
I agree with you their is some connection there
Now you're asking how does this affect riku who hasnt a nobody...well im really sure he has a nobody...axel...even though i know many of you strongly disagree with this. But when ansem took control of riku he became a heartless himself (thus the sweet ass dark mode). So a nobody was formed. now im running around the place here. Les go back to Terra.
Like Chevalier Sombre stated that nomura said that riku (100%) doesnt have a nobody.

Terra mustve fused with MX to form the Xehanort we all know. also since riku has some connection with Terra (see above) Xehanort's Heartless was able to control riku easily. yes yes riku envied sora which also caused him to be controlled but this may have also have been the case.
I still dont agree with Terra fusing with MX theory because the only times that anyone has fused. Is when a nobody and a somebody(regular person) fused to become whole for example xehornort heartless took over rikus body temporilary becoming whole. Namine and Roxas fusing with kairi and sora becoming whole.

Now with kairi. Yes she cant have two nobodies...or can she? Remember she lost her heart back at Destiny Islands. There and then Xion was formed (with some of Aqua's feature's). Now namine was formed when sora realesed both his and kairi's hearts. Im sure of this.
I also agree with this but kairi is a Poh so she didnt have a heartless but maybe she had a corresponding nobody and since her heart didnt go to darkness (xion) or her nobody couldnt get any memories from the heart so her nobody would say who the heck am i

But nice try on the theory you deserve a rep.

ssceles

Website
ssceles.deviantart.com
As much as I've read Nomura's interview quote about Riku being behind the door and this causing him to have no Nobody or Heartless...

Kairi, a princess, still said that "Riku's lost his---" and got cut off by Sora who didn't want to hear it. This is in the Traverse Town visit right after you defeat the possessed!Riku, get turned into a Shadow heartless and then back again (Kairi, again), and then flee to safety. This is during the conversation where Sora is trying to tell her its not safe for her to tag along during the final battles. Not that Kairi knows what she's talking about. She didn't know hugging Sora would restore him because of some light/princess aura she had. Just because she's a princess afterall it doesn't mean that she has the innate knowledge over whether or not Riku lost his heart. She could just have easily have been saying Riku lost his mind or his body -- but its still an undeniable quote from the actual game.

Which means more to me than Nomura changing his mind once the game's over and published. >> I don't know how Riku even got behind the door nor why he was necessarily stuck. He could have fit. You know he could have - you were probably screaming at him as much as I was the first time you beat the game, too.

But I can understand why Riku doesn't have a Heartless or Nobody - but its not because of what Nomura said, exactly. It's because Riku's heart never left his body. He was still very much inside himself when Ansem was possessing him. And when he got enough willpower, he managed to stop Ansem from hurting Kairi. (Two other minor facts from the manga: Ansem was referred to as the Heartless Lord in the KH2 manga, in retrospect. And in the KH1 manga, it was Ansem who sent Riku back 'into his own darkness' and was set on path that lead up to the door at the end of the game.) He didn't lose his heart because that would have left his body useless to Xehanort's heartless. Bodies die without hearts, if you read the Ansem Reports.

So when I'm guessing Ansem got his form back is when Riku, body and heart, where sent behind the very physical door. His heart never left his body. Forget the door. Its how he got there that mattered.

/end rant @_@?

Sorry it didn't have a lot to do with the original post - but anything said should be remembered and used as backup later. Kairi still said what she said. A solid in-game quote. Kairi thought Riku lost his heart. Kairi's a princess, but that doesn't mean she knows what she's talking about either... or does it? It contradicts Nomura. >>;

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Soooo many things wrong with your thread.
Now you're asking how does this affect riku who hasnt a nobody...well im really sure he has a nobody...axel...
WRRROOONG!! No heartless, all he did was give into the darkness.
No heartless means no nobody.

Terra probably won't be "Evil", but maybe Xehanorts mind prevailed and his body was just taken onto the form.

oh yeah as to why axel looks nothing like riku or terra...i really havent a clue lol.
Which only further proves that Axel can't be his nobody. If Terra is related to Riku, then why would how would that be if Terra is Xehanort?

So many things wrong with this theory, I'm not gona bother with it all though. Anyways, nice attempt.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So im really convinced Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Roxas, Axel and Xion have a really deep connection..

Lol wot?
One of TAV is not related to SRK.
Xion is a mystery and has nothing confirmed about her.
I'd rip a limb off and beat myself up with it if Axel had anything to do with anyone.
The only true connection they have is that they're all groups of three friends that have two guys and a girl in them.
Let's throw in Naruto characters in while we're at it over that basis, mmkay?

As we remember from the birth by sleep ending Terra's eyes suddenly turned yellow like most of our favorite heartless. So this must mean he'll end up evil.

Darkness using, not evil.
Fawk, Riku ended up becoming Xehanort's Heartless in KH2 but he was hardly evil.

Im convinced (prove me wrong) that at some point (around the time kairi arrives at destiny islands)

Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands after Birth By Sleep, and TAV were probably long gone by then (Since at least Terra had to have became Xehanort by then).
So no, they couldn't have seen them at the islands there.

Now you're asking how does this affect riku who hasnt a nobody...well im really sure he has a nobody...axel...

*bursts laughing* dig up any random "ZOMG AXEL IS RIKU'S NOBODY!" thread.
I'll sum it up.
Roxas = 13.
Riku's Nobody = would've been created around the same time as Roxas, thus earning him a similar number.
Axel = 8.
Do the math.

But when ansem took control of riku he became a heartless himself (thus the sweet ass dark mode).

So I suppose DS is a Heartless as well? Clue - Heartless didn't exist in KH.
And Riku had the Dark mode when you fight him for the first time too.
No Heartless then.
Also, when XH took over, he was the Heart in Riku's Body, so the Body and Soul were never left without a Heart.
To top it all, Riku became whole at the end of KH1. So - no Nobody.

Terra mustve fused with MX to form the Xehanort we all know. also since riku has some connection with Terra (see above) Xehanort's Heartless was able to control riku easily.

The two have nothing in common, actually. And as far as we know, Riku and Terra's connection would've been "here, kid, take a Keyblade" "oooh, it's shiny, thanks Mister!"

yes yes riku envied sora which also caused him to be controlled but-

No buts. Riku wants off the Islands, and was jealous of Sora and for him. Case closed.

Well hello Nomura.

this would explain why roxas axel, and xion have a strong bond...

Or, you know, Axel was a third wheel on Roxas being Ven and Xion being Aqua while unrelated to Kairi.
Just a thought.

I'll give you one.
He's unrelated.
And you dared post this theory with that line in it?
Good gods why do I even bother o_o

so go at it! just be nice with the flaming

Burn.

Kairi, a princess, still said that "Riku's lost his---"

Yeah, but Kairi's an airheaded bitch girl that doesn't seem to care much about Riku and hasn't the slightest idea of what really went on with the world.
As it turns out, the girl wasn't completely off, but at the end of the day, she was wrong.

Not that Kairi knows what she's talking about.

So why am I the one that has to tell you not to take a word the brat says seriously?

She could just have easily have been saying Riku lost his mind or his body -- but its still an undeniable quote from the actual game.

Despite my obvious dislike for her, I think that seeing Riku pop up in a faded manner out of Xehanort's form kind of clued her in on the general gist of it.

I don't know how Riku even got behind the door nor why he was necessarily stuck.

Xehanort was behind the door when he was defeated. Thus when Riku returned to his body - he was behind the door.
Also, it's been stated and confirmed by Nomura only beings of Darkness could pass through the door.
Riku, not being a being of Darkness - couldn't pass through.

It's because Riku's heart never left his body.

God dammit.
It did. XH moved in, kicked Riku's Heart out, making for the FM scene in which Riku's Heart is wondering around on its own in the Realm of Darkness and then Mickey talks to him.

He was still very much inside himself when Ansem was possessing him.

Having a connection to his Body =\= being there. And they just fused. Sora didn't forget it all right after he became a Heartless, so I think we can surmise that Riku's disconnection from his Body took a while.

He didn't lose his heart because that would have left his body useless to Xehanort's heartless.

Actually, Riku's Heart staying in his body is exactly what XH did not want - seeing how then Riku would be the one in control.

Bodies die without hearts, if you read the Ansem Reports.

...if you read the Ansem Reports you know they die without Souls. Thus the conclusion that with only the Heart leaving, the Body does NOT die, but instead becomes a Nobody.

Sorry it didn't have a lot to do with the original post - but anything said should be remembered and used as backup later.

True.
Now actually say things that are true and correct.

It contradicts Nomura. >>;

Had you said anything that was right, yes.

Now, to vent a mite of my frustrations -

Dear ssceles, go replay the game, specifically - reread the Ansem Reports. Then go read Another Report. KTHXBAI.

Twilightprince10

The connection between all 3 trios is obvious but axel terra and riku r the confusing. but the three do have similar characteristics. they all left their friends behind. and they all protect sora ( terra: ven, Axel: roxas, riku: sora)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The connection between all 3 trios is obvious but axel terra and riku r the confusing. but the three do have similar characteristics. they all left their friends behind. and they all protect sora ( terra: ven, Axel: roxas, riku: sora)

I fail to see how Axel refusing to let Roxas fuse with Sora because that would mean he lost Roxas, and later one going out to kill Roxas is protecting Sora.
Also, KH1 Riku.
And don't go making assumptions about Terra and Ven like that, for all we know they did the KH1 SoRiku dance as well.

Twilightprince10

I fail to see how Axel refusing to let Roxas fuse with Sora because that would mean he lost Roxas, and later one going out to kill Roxas is protecting Sora.
Also, KH1 Riku.
And don't go making assumptions about Terra and Ven like that, for all we know they did the KH1 SoRiku dance as well.

i hate assuming but wats a guy to do with the little BBS info we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back