• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Cyan Sages: Awakening (OOC/Signups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wicked Dawn

Abomination? You're too modest. You're a great RPer :)

I meant it just contradicted the story, but thank you for the compliment anyway. :D

So I'm in Washington DC to hit the art museums until Sunday. Hopefully this won't badly hamper my posting abilities but there's always the possibility of delays. Letting you all know just in case, so I don't run the risk of leaving anyone in the dark if I don't post for a while.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
umm, i dont know if i have any right to say this, but ur post kinda doesnt make any sense Wicked Dawn.

Damian is no longer in the storm when u arrive, he is no longer there, and when u make an entrance like that, you cant enter when there are people who have actually posted about the surroundings. By the time you would have arrived Damian would not be in control of that storm anymore. Or at least, when you appear outside of the vessel, because by the time Damian is on shore, Tarin is already on the acolyte ship..

I don't know if Essence of Elegy will say the same, but i don't think your post works very well. i'm sorry, but otherwise it was a nice post.

Last edited:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
umm, i dont know if i have any right to say this, but ur post kinda doesnt make any sense Wicked Dawn.

Damian is no longer in the storm when u arrive, he is no longer there, and when u make an entrance like that, you cant enter when there are people who have actually posted about the surroundings. By the time you would have arrived Damian would not be in control of that storm anymore. Or at least, when you appear outside of the vessel, because by the time Damian is on shore, Tarin is already on the acolyte ship..

I don't know if Essence of Elegy will say the same, but i don't think your post works very well. i'm sorry, but otherwise it was a nice post.

Well she does mention Damien as being on the docks, which is correct. She didn't mention anything directly about Tarin, just Acolytes in general. Tell me if I'm missing the point here.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
ok, so i was wrong there, but, didn't she land on the mast of one of the vessels? If so how can she be towering beside Damian, both the ships are out at sea. Well, it never says that there at the docks, albeit i guess you have to accept that the ship is by the docks. Wellll, i'm sorry dawn. i was out of line.

A Wicked Dawn

Along with what Elegy said, the ships were docked where the storm hit. Also a piece of said stprm remained in midair as a result of a combination of Damien'sand Veresophiles's attacks as stated in both of their most recent posts at the time of my posts.

So yeah. But its fine; I'm happy to clear up misunderstandings created by my posts.

A Wicked Dawn

Its fine, I know the feeling. Prime example: how I keep misspelling Verisophiles. A personal apology to Ordeith for that one. I believe its because I'm mixing up his characters name with one controlled by a fellow I rped with on a different site a couple years ago. The character name was something along the lines of Vereseth. So there's that.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Just as a reminder, there's a tidal wave scheduled to hit the city of Valorus within the 'hour'. That was originally intended just as an arbitrary limit, a point before which the action in the city would necessarily take place. Now that most of the key players are out of the city -Verisophiles and two of the sages- I'd just as soon bring that wave in, finish the city and get my character out. As I count it, there are five characters still present in the port: Seru and Tomie (Ubi Ty's), Tarin and Kato (nate_shuuya29's) and Kanza (kingdomkey96's). If you all don't have pressing business in the city, you might consider heading to higher ground; alternatively, I imagine a handful of white souls, a blue soul and whatever Seru is might be able to handle themselves in a tsunami. Just a heads up, I won't post until later.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm afraid that there are a few issues with your post, Jozi: Firstly, Mephisto and Aerona are already far outside the city, far enough that no one from the city would be aware that they were there.

Secondly, none of the Acolytes know that the man they know as Verisophiles is actually the Cyan Sage Mephisto; official records written by reputable Acolytes list Mephisto as dead.

I hate to put a damper on anything you've planned, but both of those conditions are established fact.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Sorry, I've been gone. I'm kinda lost within the plot, but I'll change it ASAP.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Mephisto and Aerona are already far outside the city, far enough that no one from the city would be aware that they were there.
Apparently, nobody understood this part very well. I'll let Jozi be, since he's been away for the majority of the RP thus far, but nate_shuuya ought to know this....

If he doesn't edit his post, then I'll just let it be, but I thought that it was clear that Mephisto and the Sages have all left the city behind. Then again, I suppose I'm being a little finnicky...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
in my second to last post i described how he followed them, and in the one before that i said he began following them.

I'm sorry; I had honestly forgotten about that. If I say anything else that doesn't quite make sense, it's also unintentional. I'm currently attempting to juggle about a dozen different tasks at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back