• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The emblems of Terra,Ven, and Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraearthman15

A cording to what i saw and and am positive about 100% in the TGS 2009 trailer of BBS when aqua gives Terra and Ven a charm if you look closely in the center of it it has the emblem they were and it is the same when Aqua shows her charm in the video. I also found out that Aqua became an apprentice of Master Eraqus about a week to a month after Terra and ven some time after Aqua. If you noticed Master Eraqus' key-chain on his keyblade it is a platinum symbol me explanation for that is if you choose to be a master who takes on apprentices your symbol will change to platinum. Also masters may only have up to three apprentices the first one gets a gold symbol the second gets a silver symbol and the third gets a bronze symbol but these are not rankings they are they position you were apprenticed and won't change unless you take on apprentices. The design of the shape is created is chosen by the master who takes on apprentices, and that is my explanation feel free to comment this thread thanks bye.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Nice thoery but that lucky charm is really small the fact that you saw anything on it at all is amazing and were did you hear aqua became an apprentice a month later? There alot of assumptions in this I think it will be better to wait for the game to come out.

Twilight_Angel_

Interesting idea but I just think it's their emblem nothing more....like how the heartless and nobodies have their own emblems but they're just symbols is all....Also, IF that were true(not that I beleive it) Then Ven should have a bronze colored emblem...but he doesn't, it's silver like Aqua's And yeah I saw the emblems on the charms too, wasn't THAT hard to see...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A cording to what i saw and and am positive about 100% in the TGS 2009 trailer of BBS when aqua gives Terra and Ven a charm if you look closely in the center of it it has the emblem they were and it is the same when Aqua shows her charm in the video.

Wow, you're right, and it's even more awesome now that I know their symbols are there. Just another thing that makes Aqua's charms better than Kairi's.

I also found out that Aqua became an apprentice of Master Eraqus about a week to a month after Terra and ven some time after Aqua.

Where'd you hear that? All we know is that Ven became an apprentice after Terra and Aqua, which is why he's not taking the exam with them.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think the emblems do have some meaning but well have to wait for the game.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Also masters may only have up to three apprentices the first one gets a gold symbol the second gets a silver symbol and the third gets a bronze symbol but these are not rankings they are they position you were apprenticed and won't change unless you take on apprentices.

I believe that Ven actually has a silver symbol like Aqua does. I could have sworn I saw that in one of the BBS scans.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I also found out that Aqua became an apprentice of Master Eraqus about a week to a month after Terra and ven some time after Aqua.
Where did you learn this?
If you noticed Master Eraqus' key-chain on his keyblade it is a platinum symbol me explanation for that is if you choose to be a master who takes on apprentices your symbol will change to platinum.
I think you mean his symbol. His keychain is Red.
Also masters may only have up to three apprentices the first one gets a gold symbol the second gets a silver symbol and the third gets a bronze symbol but these are not rankings they are they position you were apprenticed and won't change unless you take on apprentices.
So why doesn't anyone have bronze in TAV?
The design of the shape is created is chosen by the master who takes on apprentices, and that is my explanation feel free to comment this thread thanks bye.
I have a feeling it's something TAV master did create the symbol. But I don't thinks it a uniform thing for keyblade masters as Master Xehanort and his student have nothing of the sort.
I believe that Ven actually has a silver symbol like Aqua does. I could have sworn I saw that in one of the BBS scans.
Correct.
11264_1241051575767_480_272.jpg

{edit}
2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back