• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ending Movie(no Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Mere Shell

i was just wondering.. for people who have seen the ending movie. Is it that big of a spoiler. Cuz i heard all these cool things about it. Shd i watch it even:confused though i havent played the game, or will it totally ruin it for me.:confused:

Envious

I didn't think it was too bad. (Spoiler wise.) There really wasn't anything you didn't see coming...
But... Yeah, there are so many gaping holes befor it takes place.
I say, watch at your own risk.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
the 17 minute one is a definite spoiler...

i only watched the sliced version. >.<

S

someone`

Could anyone post the 17' movie ?
i visited many many board but no luck . All links is dead :(

K

Kairi_MAX

i dunno. i thought kingdom hearts 2 was out on march 2006 unless you got the japenese version. sorry for the BAD comment!

dejah

:|
try going to youtube.com and search for kingdom hearts 2 ending. >.< i think there's no audio though..

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
i saw both XD
17 min one is definately the main spoiler.
the spliced one was too expected, but in the 17 min one, theres somewhat....a 'twist' if u will XD

Oblivion115

cani get a link to the 17 mn 1 please i reallly wanna watch it cus i live 4 spoilers

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
it didnt really spoil anything for me. i tried so hard to resist watching it but after all these threads showing up talking about how cool it was i gave in and watched it. it was really cool actually damn those were alot of keyblades... and those knights looked kik ass

Firen

sorry if this is a stupid question but is the ending movie really 17 min long ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back