• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Man (OOC and Sign Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
All Hail Brittania

Human Being

Name: Guilenor (GUY-LEH-NORE)
Nickname: Guy
Weapon(s): Longsword, a pair of kukris, pistol
Side: human
Appearance:While not eceptionally bulky. An athletic build. His body is clearly the result of a goal to be achived. He has a stong prounced jaw. six feet tall. His medium long ash brown hair and beard go well together. something like a cross beetween a rock star and Aragorn. His eyes match perfectly a sapphire's blue shine.

Personality: not entirely sure of himself. Because he does not know is past he does not know if he was on the planet at age 25 or born of natural course.
As a result of this he is not sure of his own strength. This make Guilenor quiet and reserved in public. For some reason though if he is approached by an attractive member of the opposite sex he will be more than will engage in "conversation." public Self esteem for him is also low at this point as he does not know what he is supposed to be doing.

Bio: The beginning of Guilenor's memory found himself lying almost naked in nothing but a shred of cloth around his loins. Surrounding him were some blood stained weapons, belts, and a peculiar pendant of amythyst hanging on a silver chain of a tree branch. He decided to weild as many as he could. and find the nearest shelter. He was also surprised that the only body there was his and that he had no wounds and was clean of any blood. This happened a week ago. "I need to make a name for myself " This thorugh tormented him as he strode on with nothing but a loin cloth and some weapons around his waste.

He does however feel that there is a definite reason for him to be there and feels like its his purpose to discover what that reason is.

Other: I was going to go for a Geass user but seing as I would probably screw tht up I'll go for a human. Also this is one of my first RP's so any help is cool. if I need to change anything let me know

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
And everyone else....?

rpg is sad now :[ wah, i was so looking forward to this!

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
And everyone else....?

rpg is sad now :[ wah, i was so looking forward to this!

DONT WORRY! TK TO THE RESCUE!!

But seriously im working on my next post, I would start involving myself with other ppl, but I dont like the cliche ways of running into each other or how we meet. Plus you cant entirely trust ppl with RP's these days. They'll just stop posting on u -_-

So! Back to business! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back