• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Finality of it all...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

At the end I felt... like crying... I don't have COM, even if I did... It just felt like KH was final, my friend tried consoling me with saying, "It's like a story." But it doesn't feel like one. What did you feel after you'd beaten KH (just the regular story)?

chris2k

i just felt like a could do alot better then the first time and when on it again i is a good ending i have to admit

Clouds_hikari

Actually.. I knew about the ending before I beat it. When I read about the part where Riku says 'Take care of her', I almost cried. When I beat the game, my eyes were watering up....but I'm just odd like that.

Of course, I knew there would be more having read about KH2 in some magazine. That's what got me started on KH in the first place.

S

Skyrider

The first time I beat I didn't cry. Mainly because it took me forever to beat the game and when I finally did, I ran through out the house yelling "I did it! I won!" by the time I came back to the game, the credits were rolling. So I started it over and beat the game again, this time staying to see what had happened. But I'll admit it (and I know most men would say "Real Men Don't Cry"), I did cry. Not like Niarga Falls crying but little tears crying. The only other time I cried like that was when I watched Pokemon The First Movie (And No, I'm not a Pokemon Fan Anymore) when Ash turned to stone. But man, when I saw Another Side Another Story, I tottally fliped out. I went around the house again yelling "Oh Hell Yeah!" Thankfully, no one was at the house then.

R

riku55

i saw teh endin with the note and all and welll i knew there would be more kh....

KeybladeShadow88

I felt like changeing my pants, cause the ending made me crap myself, haha, just kidding.... or am I?

TheManFromJapan

Haha the "story" felt more than just a story in the...."end"....lol. I know whatcha mean. It s just the more to look forward to KH2!!!!!!!Haha...

chasingdusk

ha ha ha! true.....

I just beat the game last night (finally!) and I found myself scowling at the tv screen after the ending was over. I thought Sora would of gotten more emotional over losing both his friends. I was expecting myself to get all teary eye'd like when Sora sacraficed himself earlier in the game, but I didn't, which was disappointing.

TheManFromJapan

haha....

and why is eveyone saying "hoe" all of the sudden?....kinda stupid.

Anyway, you just beat it last night chasing dusk?!?!?!? Wow. LOL sorry its just I thought everyone on this site beat the game already...lol. But who cares...lol...congrats.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
well i thought it was really sad. he lost his 2 best friends. i didnt cry, games dont make me cry, but i have to admit it was very sad. i guess i wanted to cry but i didnt.

Despair

it was kinda sad but i liked the song rather than the ending so i wasnt cryin, but i was kinda pissed to find sephiroth to be stronger than the games final boss. and yea it is funny that sora wasnt sad about losin riku and kairi its just strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back